2 colors available

BY WET N WILD

Cover stick 801 mc .18oz light see more...

• I been looking for a concealer for a month now. I heard this one is...2 Answers
  • Can this be used as a cheap contour ?3 Answers
  • Love it great pigment and coverage and very affordable 2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I would recommend this concealer for young girls on a budget who just need a light amount of coverage." in 2 reviews
  • "doesn't really conceal under eye circles and cakes up around blemishes after a few hours." in 2 reviews
  • "it also works well on eyelids to make your eyeshadow pop." in 1 review
  • "I don't like that it settles into my fine lines and it is very difficult to blend." in 1 review
  • "So I'm not a big fan of the concealers in a lipstick form because they just don't work that well and you can't spread them like you can when they're in the lip gloss tubes." in 1 review
Judy V.
Judy V.
Fresno, CA
If you're a person on a budget who doesn't want to spend a lot of money on beauty products, then I recommend this or else walk away. What I like about this product is it matches my skin tone, it glides on easily with a primer. I find it easy to blend. My only complaint is that this product dry up very quickly. So, you must be careful while applying this product on your face or else you're going end up with a chalky feeling and it won't blend in. So, I don't recommend this product just to anyone. You must blend it in right away. Like I said, before it will feel chalky if it's left on your face for too long. Disclaimer I am not a part of any kind of commercial. I was not paid to say anything about this product either, whether it good or bad, it's all in my words of opinions.
Brianna R.
Brianna R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is another one of the first concealers I have ever owned. I got it based on recommendation from a friend. I was really happy with it when I had first bought it, because I never really had played with makeup before. Now, though, I understand that it clung to my pimples and dry patches horribly. It's horribly try against the skin. But, the blendability is really nice. And it stays on for a very long time. Plus, the price point is amazing for so much product!
Nikky S.
Nikky S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This Stuff Works Really Good. This Is The Concealer I've Been Using For Years. I Apply This With A Small Eyeliner Brush & Dab It On With My Finger On The Areas I Need The Most Coverage. I've Found That This Product Is Not That Effective If You Just Roll It On. That's Why I Use My Eyeliner Brush To Apply It On. Overall This Is A Great Product. I Use This Everytime I Put Make Up On. It's Definitely One Of My Go-To Concealers.
Sydney W.
Sydney W.
Orland Park, IL
This product was not good at all. I didn't have the highest expectations because it was so inexpensive but I did expect a little bit better quality out of a company like Wet n Wild. I applied this under my eyes as a concealer and it was horrid. When I went to apply, it was so thick and unblendable. As well, it dragged my skin and kept pulling on it because the product was so hard. Would not recommend this to anyone.
Parker S.
Parker S.
I used this concealer for a very long time when I was younger. It's a great concealer because it is super inexpensive but the quality is amazing. It's stays on in the water when up swimming or if you sweat. The only problem is that sometimes it can show up a little cakey. But overall the converage is great. I would highly recommend this concealer if you need coverage and quality for a cheap price.
Erin S.
Erin S.
I LOVE this cover-up! After trying several different brands, this is the one I'm sticking with. It is great for under eye circles or blemishes and I've found that it blends very well with my skin tone. It isn't too shiny either. My only complaint is that I have to reapply during the day if I have a bad breakout, but the lipstick-like packaging makes it simple to bring with you in your purse.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
This concealer doesn't have a lot of coverage but still conceals ok. the actual product is hard to blend but I would recommend applying it with a brush because it is easier. I like using this for priming my eyelids for eyeshadow because it has a thick formula. overall I would recommends this if you are looking for a light coverage concealer.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
This concealer stick is horrible. It feels super dry and doesn't glide on well at all. Very difficult to blend because it's not smooth. I've tried the NYC New York Color concealer stick and that one is much better in comparison, and cheaper. I wouldn't recommend this stick. I normally like Wet N Wild products but this one was a waste.
Lindsay L.
Lindsay L.
Cincinnati, OH
I bought this quick at Dollar General as I left my Maybelline at home, going for what's quick and cheap! However, I will not being turning back, it meets my needs and I can't complain. Good coloring for my skin, my skin is oily so it's not cakey on my blimishes and like I said perfect price! Will buy again!
Yasmin A.
Yasmin A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was one of the very first concealers I used when I first started using makeup. It's a very thick concealer stick with good coverage. It's very creamy, but I think that's where the problem is. Throughout the day, it would slide and become greasy on the skin. Really would not recommend purchasing.
Allie M.
Allie M.
Lombard, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone have any tips for blending this product? It's nice coverage but hard to blend IMO.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Mechanicsburg, OH
Can this be used as a cheap contour ?
Mica O.
Mica O.
Pontiac, MI
Love it great pigment and coverage and very affordable
Skylar S.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can anyone else agree this Concealer is hella good for only $3?
Jocelyn L.
Jocelyn L.
Douglas, GA
I been looking for a concealer for a month now. I heard this one is good and gives good coverage. Has anyone had experience with this concealer? Is it good?