BY WET N WILD

Made with White Sapphire to provide a crystal complexion for ultra-vibrant color. Helps makeup last all day. Prevents caking, creasing & smudging. Minimizes pores, refines fine lines, brightens complexion, and evens skin tone.

Lauren D.
Oak Grove
If you’re just starting out in makeup, I think this is a good first time buy. I liked the affect using this primer had on my foundation once applied but it’s just not a high quality primer. It goes on smooth and doesn’t have a smell so I imagine it may be good for sensitive skin.
Cheryl S.
Minnesota
This primer is really good at smoothing out your face for foundation application. I like to use it over all of my face and it allows me to blend out my foundation evenly. It is a little hydrating but not too much. I don't like that while this primer is smoothing, it doesn't fill in my pores or fine lines and it doesn't even out my skin tone as it says it should. I also do not notice an added longevity of the wear time of your foundation. I would reccomend this to you if you have pretty good skin and you just want a primer that will make your foundation apply smoothly.
Sandy J.
I decided to buy this primer because I really needed one but I didn’t want to buy one that was expensive. At first I thought that it was going to be a really good primer. When I was putting it on it smelled like glue and I was like what is this. This is not a primer, it made my foundation oxidize and made my pores really seen. It was like I was not wearing any primer. Isn’t primer supposed to cover all those big visible pores? Well this primer isn’t one that I would recommend to anyone looking for a cheap primer. It’s better a high pricey primer than a cheap one.
Rachael S.
Carson city , NV
I bought this primer because I ran out of my favorite one and while I was waiting for my order to come in the mail I needed something to use. This was definitely the biggest mistake I have ever made. It comes out white like sunblock in photos it does cause that white cast look even with a dark foundation on top it doesn't matter it has flashback in a primer what are the odds. It also caused a foundation that I have used for ever and no does not oxidize it caused that Foundation to oxidize like a mother trucker. I didn't even realize it until my husband said my face was orange and my neck was regular color how terrible is that my husband had to point out how badly my Foundation oxidized and he is not a makeup junkie and he knows absolutely nothing as to what I put on my face and what causes what. Cheap primers go with elf do not make the same mistake I did and use this primer it also doesn't do anything it doesn't feel your pores it really doesn't help the foundation blend into your skin and easier and you know it kind of sits on top so it doesn't even do what a primer should do just hard pass on this.
Jinny P.
Sacramento
This smells really strange but it makes my makeup look flawless. It's not overly drying like some primers can be and feels pretty nice and almost hydrating on the skin. It makes my makeup last pretty well throughout the day. I can manage about 6 hours of foundation wear with this.
Rhonda M.
Charlotte, NC
It starts off quiet fluidly. It dries down after a few minutes and you can feel the silicone. It is a 25 milileter tube. It is a white cream it does not have a tacky feeling. You definitely need to pat it into your face instead of rubbing it in. I didn’t notice that it made my face look any brighter or pore-less. I didn’t exactly not like it - I just didn’t exactly like it either. I’m a huge fan of smash box and was trying to give this a chance since I know that wet n wild has a huge following on the internet. I don’t know if I’ll even finish the whole tube but I have wore it a couple times. It seemed to create patches on my face especially around my under eye and my contour. It also has a little bit of a weird smell. I think It’s going to be a hard pass on this one. I’ll still try other wet n wild products though as I’ve heard great things regarding them.
Sparkle M.
westby
Hunter D.
Dracut, MA
Purchased at: CVS
This is a basic primer. It doesnt do anything absolutely phenomenal, but it gets the job done. For the price point, i think what it does is reasonable! id consider purchasing it again. One flaw is that if you dont spread it before it dries, its rubs off and leaves little balls all over your face.
Rachel H.
It’s alright I guess. I mean it may help cover up some of my pigment to create a smoother base. I don’t really see it helping my makeup last any longer or hiding any of my pores. The bottle itself is a little annoying, it’s a squeeze tube with a lot of air inside of it, so when you squeeze either very little or too much comes out. Overall it’s not terrible, but I don’t know if I would repurchase it again.
Chevon G.
Redding
For the price, this product works well. It is a bit more watery than I would want, but it does the job. I usually use this for my whole face and then use a more high-end brand on my trouble spots. I like that it is moisturizing so I do not need to wear too much moisturizer under it.

Amazon