BY WET N WILD

Made with White Sapphire to provide a crystal complexion for ultra-vibrant color. Helps makeup last all day. Prevents caking, creasing & smudging. Minimizes pores, refines fine lines, brightens complexion, and evens skin tone.

Buy on Amazon
donisha F.
Gold Beach, OR
This is a good drug store primer, good price for the quality of the product. Moisturizing and it does seem to work well with the photofocus foundation.
Mikayla☀️ B.
Palmer
This stuff is amazing it keeps my face makeup on all day and it doesn’t move. The only down side is that it smells like paint and it’s kind of thick.
Lizzy R.
Beeville
Work really well at hiding my pores doesn't interfere with my foundation at all helps my makeup last all day. Is really affordable and easy to find.
Justine O.
Altoona
when i first started to use it, it was okay. did not give me all that it claims, but it worked. after using for a little, my face became more dry.
paola c.
Fort Worth, TX
I was so excited to try this and I did not like it , it made my foundation break and looked soo patchy was super bad but was pretty pore filling .
Jesika L.
Export, PA
I love this primer. It works great and doesn't bother my sensitve, acne prone skin. The price is perfect and I highly recommend giving it a try!
Kayla R.
Harrisburg, IL
It makes such a smooth base for my foundation! It dries in a smooth, powder like feel and doesn't dry out my skin. Plus it's super affordable!
Sunidhi G.
Dallas, TX
This was one of my first primers that I got. And actually I like it. I’ve noticed that I don’t breakout much when I use it and does it matify
Rose S.
Newport news
I had high good for this as if read lots of great reviews on this stuff, but maybe it's just me however it didn't work as well as expected:/
Crystal F.
It does not cover the poors as well as I wpukd like it to and makeup still sets in them but for the price it does what you pay for