BY WET N WILD

Made with White Sapphire to provide a crystal complexion for ultra-vibrant color. Helps makeup last all day. Prevents caking, creasing & smudging. Minimizes pores, refines fine lines, brightens complexion, and evens skin tone.

Buy on Amazon
Megan W.
Kent
This primer is okay it’s not really my go to. It leaves me with more of a natural finish. For someone that wears makeup all the time it’s definitely not long lasting you’d want to stock up. I would recommend to at least try this primer.
Sammie B.
I find that when I use this it helps my makeup stay on a lot longer and look better. And it's super affordable which is great. I hardly ever use primers either.
Alondra G.
Chicago
Leaves my skin smooth but it makes my undereyes crease and when I tried to countuor the lines just stayed there they didn’t blend good hides pores for a while
makayla d.
Kissimmee
I love this primer with the photo focus foundation although it’s great for others too, affordable but if there were bigger sizes that could help us makeup pros
Sundai K.
Adelanto
Wet n wild products never fail me. Especially when it comes to their primers and setting sprays. This is inexpensive but it makes my foundation look so good.
Alexis M.
Alliance, NE
This is very cheap price for a very good primer. Makes my skin very smooth and keeps my makeup on all day. Can’t do my makeup anymore without this primer!
Heather S.
Lincolnton, NC
One of my favorite affordable primers on the market. Smooth formula that helps hide your pores and gives your makeup a beautiful finish and staying power!
Belle F.
Brooklyn
Nothing really special, but it kept my foundation looking great! Since I have a bit of dry skin, it worked not making my foundation looking dry or patchy.
Laura h.
Whitfield
I really like this primer. Im scared to try anything else because I don't want it to irritat my skin. And I know this one won't so I always grab for it.
Raven V.
Bowie, MD
Live the wet n wild coverall primer. After application, leaves my face feeling smooth and soft. Eye shadow and eyeliner stay in place throughout the day!