Rachael S.
Carson city, NV
I bought this primer because I ran out of my favorite one and while I was waiting for my order to come in the mail I needed something to use. This was definitely the biggest mistake I have ever made. It comes out white like sunblock in photos it does cause that white cast look even with a dark foundation on top it doesn't matter it has flashback in a primer what are the odds. It also caused a foundation that I have used for ever and no does not oxidize it caused that Foundation to oxidize like a mother trucker. I didn't even realize it until my husband said my face was orange and my neck was regular color how terrible is that my husband had to point out how badly my Foundation oxidized and he is not a makeup junkie and he knows absolutely nothing as to what I put on my face and what causes what. Cheap primers go with elf do not make the same mistake I did and use this primer it also doesn't do anything it doesn't feel your pores it really doesn't help the foundation blend into your skin and easier and you know it kind of sits on top so it doesn't even do what a primer should do just hard pass on this.