BY WET N WILD

Made with White Sapphire to provide a crystal complexion for ultra-vibrant color. Helps makeup last all day. Prevents caking, creasing & smudging. Minimizes pores, refines fine lines, brightens complexion, and evens skin tone.

Cheryl S.
Tennessee
This primer is really good at smoothing out your face for foundation application. I like to use it over all of my face and it allows me to blend out my foundation evenly. It is a little hydrating but not too much. I don't like that while this primer is smoothing, it doesn't fill in my pores or fine lines and it doesn't even out my skin tone as it says it should. I also do not notice an added longevity of the wear time of your foundation. I would reccomend this to you if you have pretty good skin and you just want a primer that will make your foundation apply smoothly.
Sandy J.
I decided to buy this primer because I really needed one but I didn’t want to buy one that was expensive. At first I thought that it was going to be a really good primer. When I was putting it on it smelled like glue and I was like what is this. This is not a primer, it made my foundation oxidize and made my pores really seen. It was like I was not wearing any primer. Isn’t primer supposed to cover all those big visible pores? Well this primer isn’t one that I would recommend to anyone looking for a cheap primer. It’s better a high pricey primer than a cheap one.
Rachael S.
Carson city, NV
I bought this primer because I ran out of my favorite one and while I was waiting for my order to come in the mail I needed something to use. This was definitely the biggest mistake I have ever made. It comes out white like sunblock in photos it does cause that white cast look even with a dark foundation on top it doesn't matter it has flashback in a primer what are the odds. It also caused a foundation that I have used for ever and no does not oxidize it caused that Foundation to oxidize like a mother trucker. I didn't even realize it until my husband said my face was orange and my neck was regular color how terrible is that my husband had to point out how badly my Foundation oxidized and he is not a makeup junkie and he knows absolutely nothing as to what I put on my face and what causes what. Cheap primers go with elf do not make the same mistake I did and use this primer it also doesn't do anything it doesn't feel your pores it really doesn't help the foundation blend into your skin and easier and you know it kind of sits on top so it doesn't even do what a primer should do just hard pass on this.
Rhonda M.
It starts off quiet fluidly. It dries down after a few minutes and you can feel the silicone. It is a 25 milileter tube. It is a white cream it does not have a tacky feeling. You definitely need to pat it into your face instead of rubbing it in. I didn’t notice that it made my face look any brighter or pore-less. I didn’t exactly not like it - I just didn’t exactly like it either. I’m a huge fan of smash box and was trying to give this a chance since I know that wet n wild has a huge following on the internet. I don’t know if I’ll even finish the whole tube but I have wore it a couple times. It seemed to create patches on my face especially around my under eye and my contour. It also has a little bit of a weird smell. I think It’s going to be a hard pass on this one. I’ll still try other wet n wild products though as I’ve heard great things regarding them.
Nicole C.
Jacksonville
I have to say it is an ok product for me. I fell like for the price it is really affordable and I got it at target. They only thing I don't like is that sometimes, once again sometimes while I'm applying the product it has like little idk how exactly say but it sometimes looks like I have a spider web on my face, like I see the product is breaking up and I can see some parts lifting up my skin
Daniella G.
YUCCA VALLEY, CA
This is a new primer i have recently tried, it definitely does what it is intended to do. Hides any impurities, flaws, scars, etc. I use this as a primer firdt under my foundation and works well. Only issue is it does take a lot to get the look you want. Also runs out quickly. I still enjoy it :) great on oily skin.
Lexi A.
Plainville, CT
Mehh, this is a glorified yet mediocre face moisturizer. It comes out as a very wet cream and other than add a little moisture, doesn't really do much for my skin. It is inexpensive but I still would not repurchase this. I love a lot of wet n wild things, but this is just not worth any price tag.
Rachel H.
It’s alright I guess. I mean it may help cover up some of my pigment to create a smoother base. I don’t really see it helping my makeup last any longer or hiding any of my pores. The bottle itself is a little annoying, it’s a squeeze tube with a lot of air inside of it, so when you squeeze either very little or too much comes out. Overall it’s not terrible, but I don’t know if I would repurchase it again.
Shelby L.
I’m not often a repeat buyer of primer, but I’ve purchased this one twice. It has a nice texture and is generally hydrating. Good price for a drugstore primer, generally good results as well. Overall decent.
Rosie L.
This product is very nice for the person who has a budget. It didn’t hide all my pores, but it did a good job at hiding most of them. It doesn’t make your face feel greasy; it’s more on the drying side actually, so I’d advise that you definitely moisturize before putting this primer on.

back