wet n wild CoverAll Primer uploaded by Virginie P.

BY WET N WILD

Made with White Sapphire to provide a crystal complexion for ultra-vibrant color. Helps makeup last all day. Prevents caking, creasing & smudging. Minimizes pores, refines fine lines, brightens complexion, and evens skin tone.

Buy on Amazon
Rachael S.
Carson city, NV
I bought this primer because I ran out of my favorite one and while I was waiting for my order to come in the mail I needed something to use. This was definitely the biggest mistake I have ever made. It comes out white like sunblock in photos it does cause that white cast look even with a dark foundation on top it doesn't matter it has flashback in a primer what are the odds. It also caused a foundation that I have used for ever and no does not oxidize it caused that Foundation to oxidize like a mother trucker. I didn't even realize it until my husband said my face was orange and my neck was regular color how terrible is that my husband had to point out how badly my Foundation oxidized and he is not a makeup junkie and he knows absolutely nothing as to what I put on my face and what causes what. Cheap primers go with elf do not make the same mistake I did and use this primer it also doesn't do anything it doesn't feel your pores it really doesn't help the foundation blend into your skin and easier and you know it kind of sits on top so it doesn't even do what a primer should do just hard pass on this.
Leah N.
St. Cloud
This is a really solid, basic primer. It preps your skin really well and smooths for foundation application. I have oily skin, and it helped my base last pretty well throughout the day, I also think it’s moisturizing enough to work well for drier skins too. This primer didn’t knock my socks off, but I’d recommend it for anyone who’s looking to dip their toes into trying a foundation primer and doesn’t want to fuss with anything. It’s easy to find, apply, and works with all my foundations. It’s a great affordable primer.
Brooke M.
lewisburg
You definitely get what you pay for with this product. I used to use this everyday when I first started doing makeup. It has a pretty present silicone feel to it but it’s not a terrible product plus it’s drug store so it’s not super expensive if your looking to try stuff when you’re just starting out or are on a budget.
Nicole C.
Jacksonville
I have to say it is an ok product for me. I fell like for the price it is really affordable and I got it at target. They only thing I don't like is that sometimes, once again sometimes while I'm applying the product it has like little idk how exactly say but it sometimes looks like I have a spider web on my face, like I see the product is breaking up and I can see some parts lifting up my skin
Hanna O.
This is perfect for days I need a little hydration, but still need some oil control. It blends right into the skin and has a smooth creamy texture. It leaves my skin look natural and all foundations apply so smooth on top of this product. It's one of my favorites. The only con is the tube usually lets out way too much product and I end up using primer on my neck.
Jessie G.
akron
No no no
Feels like you are applying lotion. Doesn’t work well with any foundation brand I’ve tried. Would not recommend or purchase again
Left a patchy white cast when taking a flash photo after applying foundation

Foundations tried with
Double wear
Double duty beauty tarte
Born this way
And double wear compact
Shelby L.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
I’m not often a repeat buyer of primer, but I’ve purchased this one twice. It has a nice texture and is generally hydrating. Good price for a drugstore primer, generally good results as well. Overall decent.
Rosie L.
This product is very nice for the person who has a budget. It didn’t hide all my pores, but it did a good job at hiding most of them. It doesn’t make your face feel greasy; it’s more on the drying side actually, so I’d advise that you definitely moisturize before putting this primer on.
Grace C.
Clear Brook, VA
This is my favorite drugstore primer ever! It is affordable and looks amazing on the skin. I have oily skin and it did not make me extra oily. I highly recommend running to your local target and putting this on the back of your hand, you will see the beautiful difference in your skin!
Scarlett C.
Los Angeles
I was really surprised with this primer. It is very cooling and has a nice smell. I would recommend this to any skin type. It has a really natural finish and my makeup layers nicely over it. It doesn't have any sun protection but that doesn't really matter to me. I definitely recommend this primer!