BY WET N WILD #82 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

We couldn’t just leave our foundation all by its lonesome, now could we? We decided to give it the perfect partner! This airy, silky-smooth formula creates a polished finish for a radiant look that lasts and lasts. Its reflective micro-powders adhere weightlessly to the skin with no fallout while reducing shine for long-wearing comfort all day. Contains VisiBright™ Technology: a skin-perfecting complex that reduces the appearance of wrinkles and dark spots, while hydrating skin’s natural collagen for a rejuvenating lift. Best when used with CoverAll® Cream Foundation.

Talc, Mica, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Phenyl Trimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Alumina, Bisabolol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Glycerin, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, [+/- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Carmine/CI 75470]

• Does anyone know where to find this? I haven't seen it anywhere i...5 Answers
  • Does this powder have a lot of coverage to it?2 Answers
  • How does this apply? Will it look patchy on my combo dry skin? Do...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I do enjoy this product, however, the staying power isn't very good and there's a LOT of fallout, however the consistency is very smooth and the color match is pretty spot on for me." in 5 reviews
Antoinette C.
I bought this powder because I was looking for something new to set my undereye concealor. While this powder actually worked well and set without creasing for flashback...the overall packaging was horrible!! My powder crumbled in the pan once I swirled my dry brush around. I had to dump out the crumble pieces in hopes that I could carry this in my makeup bag...BOY was I WRONG!!! The powder seeped through the seems of the horrbile packaging and got all over everything in my makeup bag. The compact continued to crumble with each use. I tried to do the alcohol method to put it back together...no luck. It crumbled again once it dried.
Sydney D.
Bellerose, NY
This is a great powder to where by itself or on top of a foundation. I have oily skin so a good powder is always a plus. This is such an affordable powder,$2 or $3. It gives a good amount of coverage. I was amazed when I tried it on its own without foundation under it. I love to use this on days I'm rushing. It's also great on days my skin is pretty good and I just want my skin to look even, because it has good pigmentation too. It is kinda powdery, but no too excessive that I don't like to use it. I
Ashley H.
Marlette, MI
I like this powder a lot. I got it in fair/light and it's a match for my ultra pale complexion. I use it to set my liquid foundation and it pretty much stays put all day. I would have never even tried this but my sister had it and after applying sunblock at a family gathering I was pretty shiny. She offered me to try this and I had to get my own because I loved it so much. It's definitely worth a shot, since it's only $3
makayla d.
Manteca, CA
If you need a cheap, easy powder this is not a terrible choice. I don't recommend using this with dry skin, as it enhanced and worsened the dry patches that I get on my face. But with that being said, I probably shouldn't be using powder at all with my dry skin. It doesn't cover super well, but it's not horrible either. It covers light-medium and is a great go to if you are just going for a simpler everyday makeup look.
brittany h.
Lost Creek, WV
I use this to set my highlighted areas, and I honestly love it. It isn't mattifying, so it doesn't make my under eyes look too dry or crepey. It's has some type of brightening formula and it really does highlight the areas I use it for, I'm actually really happy about it. It feels really nice and smooth, and for the price there really isn't a reason not to try it. I'll definitely be repurchasing this.
Sydney R.
Naperville , IL
The product it self is highly pigmented. Very smooth not chalky at all. Goes on smoothly and beautifully, covers medium to high. Goes on smooth and feels silky to the touch. Doesn't wear off easily. For me at first my skin was fine and then I started to break out a little and then a lot, but that could be just my skin type and not the product.
Megan R.
I bought this product to try out when I first started wearing make up to figure out what I liked the best on me. I tried this because it was very adorable and i was just starting out. I have used it ever since because i just love it so much. I apply it with a big fluffy brush. It also has spf 15 so i know my face is a little protected as well.
Sky :.
Maybe it's just how I apply it, but it makes my face look cakey. I just take a brush and blend it out a bit though. I use it to set my under eye and concealer, I feel like it does set everything nicely and adds a bit of coverage as well. it was definitely a relief to be able to find a pressed powder that was as light as my skin tone is!
April Y.
This is a decent powder if you want a lightweight touch to set your face. I don't notice any streaks, patchiness, and doesn't set into your fine lines. Color payoff is about right. Sad thing is they don't have many darker shades for the dark-skinned people out there. I believe there are only 3 shades and they do run a little light.
Ale V.
San Antonio , TX
Review for: (3 Pack) WET N WILD Coverall Pressed Powder - Fair
I love love LOVE this powder to set my face! I use it every day. I bake my undereyes with a translucent powder and then I'll set the rest of my face with this when I'm going out, or when it's just an everyday look for work or anything simple I set my whole face with it and it's amazing. And it's like $2-$3. I definitely recommend.
Erika  T.
Does the powder come with a little sponge or a mini brush thing? Like inside the package?
jen t.
Cleveland , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this help set your foundation or is it buildable?
Brigid S.
Dubuque, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone know where to find this? I haven't seen it anywhere in a while. Is it still available?!
Tasha C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would this be able to work aas a highlight as well insteadof just an all over powder?
Geraldine D.
San Diego, CA
Does anyone like this? does it last at least a couple hours or set your makeup good? thanks