BY WET N WILD

We couldn’t just leave our foundation all by its lonesome, now could we? We decided to give it the perfect partner! This airy, silky-smooth formula creates a polished finish for a radiant look that lasts and lasts. Its reflective micro-powders adhere weightlessly to the skin with no fallout while reducing shine for long-wearing comfort all day. Contains VisiBright™ Technology: a skin-perfecting complex that reduces the appearance of wrinkles and dark spots, while hydrating skin’s natural collagen for a rejuvenating lift. Best when used with CoverAll® Cream Foundation.

Talc, Mica, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Phenyl Trimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Alumina, Bisabolol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Glycerin, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, [+/- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Carmine/CI 75470]

• Does anyone know where to find this? I haven't seen it an...5 Answers
  • Does this powder have a lot of coverage to it?2 Answers
  • How does this apply? Will it look patchy on my combo dry ...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "I do enjoy this product, however, the staying power isn't very good and there's a LOT of fallout, however the consistency is very smooth and the color match is pretty spot on for me." in 5 reviews
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
In recent times, Wet N Wild has been stepping up their game when it comes to the quality of their cosmetics. Up until lately, I didn't purchase much from Wet N Wild other than fun colored eyeliners that I would only use occasionally. Since coming out with their Photo Focus foundation, they have been getting a bit more attention and have adjusted the quality of their makeup accordingly. It was solely for this reason that I decided to grab a couple things from the Wet N Wild display at my local Family Dollar store. One of the things I grabbed was the Coverall pressed powder in the shade 821B Light. The reason I chose this particular product was because the shade was so light, a shade of light that you can't normally find. I'm very fair-skinned and like to do a bit of baking, so I had to try it! To be perfectly honest, I really love it! When it comes to finishing or setting powder, I can be a bit picky. I've started getting fine lines and just any old thing won't cut it anymore! This powder does have good coverage, but the main thing I like about it is still that it is so light. The reason I took away one star was because it has insane fall-out in the case. In a way, when it comes to baking, that can kind of be a plus because of the amount of powder you typically want to use for that process. I do use this powder with a separate brush that is not included which may also contribute to the amount of fall out. It comes with a small application sponge. I have only used this powder on top of a primed foundation base so far. If you wear powder only, I can't say how well it would work for that because I haven't tried it. You can find this anywhere that Wet N Wild products are sold for around $3. I do recommend giving this product to try, especially at this price.
natasha v.
Review for: Light-Medium more...
I started off Using this powder and I really like it a lot it has just like the perfect shade for my light olive skin I’m almost kind of pale and it works really good and goes over nicely over my foundation without looking cakey and then I couldn’t find it locally anymore so I started buying their photo focus pressed powder it sort of looks like the same packaging is the Mac mineralize powder and that one I think I love even more they’re both just really finally they feel like they’re really finally mailed they don’t have any taking us to them and the shades are just like perfect they don’t like orangey they don’t look shimmery and I just kind a have a good nice soft focus to them they work really good and I can’t believe they’re only three dollars
Kara P.
Radford, VA
Review for: Light-Medium more...
Love, love, love this powder. I started using liquid foundation again and this powder helps to set the foundation for a smudge proof day.
All I have to do is spritz my face with my wet n wild Photo Focus Natural Finish Setting Spray and I’m good to go all day.
Finding the color for my skin was an easy process. You can’t go wrong with drug store prices and ending up with a flawless face.
Suzy G.
Glassport
Review for: Light-Medium more...
I bought this for 2$ because I had a dollar off coupon. It's a medium to full coverage pressed powder, very matte. It feels silky smooth on and it covers beautifully. The color suits my pale skin, I went a tad darker than usually so it didn't wash me out. It works over foundation, or on better face days, instead of doundation. Totally worth the money.
Chloe D.
Review for: Light more...
This isn’t the powder I wanted to review. i wanted to review the photo focus powder because it is amazing. Such an affordable product but still works like a high end powder. I think this is only like $3 or $4 and it sets my makeup down good. only bad thing is that it does oxidize as soon as you apply it to the skin so watch out for that
Tammy C.
Richmond
Review for: Fair-Light more...
Meh! This is an okay powder if you need something cheap. But I prefer a loose powder. I just don’t really see this being a helpful product. It’s good to pack in my makeup bag to control oil but I’ve found other similar products that do the same thing but better.
Katelin R.
Davisville, MO
Review for: Light more...
I recommend this product to anyone looking for a very inexpensive setting or pressed powder! I got mine from the dollar store for around $6! The only thing I do not like about this product is that it doesn’t help with my fine lines on my face! :(
April L.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
Review for: Fair-Light more...
Wet N Wild definitely made a come back over the past couple years. Love all their latest products but this Pressed Powder was amazing for me!! I would either set my liquid foundation with it, which really blurred out everything, OR I’d use it as a Powder foundation on days where I was not gonna do a full face! Some quick lashes with wet n wild Lash Renegade Mascara and some Pressed Powder and I’m good to go! The Powder by itself blurs my skin so lovely when I’m having an uneven tone at the beginning of my day! I always relied on this baby and I was so sad when I ran out earlier this week!!
Sharmese B.
Not my favorite but I use this one now. It gets the job done 🤷🏽‍♀️. I like it but I feel like it’s not the best I’ve had so I’d probably stick to using this as a substitute. It is cheap and you can get it from Walmart so if you run out of your regular one then I would recommend getting this one.
Marisela(Bertha) G.
The Wet N Wild Coverall Pressed Powder is amazing it is the only powder that will not irritate my skin and cover up all this issue that I have this is an amazing product and worth having as powerful as an expensive brand runs close to 2 or 3 dollars at Walmart I am so grateful for this powder
Erika  T.
Does the powder come with a little sponge or a mini brush thing? Like inside the package?
jen t.
Cleveland , OH
Does this help set your foundation or is it buildable?
Brigid S.
Aurora, IL
Does anyone know where to find this? I haven't seen it anywhere in a while. Is it still available?!
Tasha C.
Would this be able to work aas a highlight as well insteadof just an all over powder?
Geraldine D.
San Diego, CA
Does anyone like this? does it last at least a couple hours or set your makeup good? thanks