3 varieties available
wet n wild CoverAll Liquid Concealer Wand
BY WET N WILD
3.52 / 5 based on 200 Reviews
Liquid Concealer wand provides flawless, long-lasting coverage. Different skin types require different solutions. A liquid concealer absorbs more easily into the skin, better conceals lines and works better on dry spots. Wand applicator glides on effortlessly for easy application. Smooth, silky formula blends easily to banish those pesky under-eye circles and blemishes.
Ingredients: Water, Isopropyl Palmitate, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprylate, Tridecyl Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Talc, Myristyl Myristate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Stearic Acid, Ceteareth-20, Bis-PEG-12 Dimethicone Beeswax, Triethanolamine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Olivate, Glyceryl Stearate, Sorbitan Olivate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Trisodium EDTA, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Cellulose Gum. [May Contain: Chromium Hydroxide Green 9Ci 77289), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, 77492, 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Ultramarines (Ci 77007).]see more...
Top Questions See all 27 Q&A
wet n wild CoverAll Liquid Concealer Wand
- "i have really sensitive skin and i have to cover some redness and dark circles under my eyes and around me mouth. this makeup was inexpensive and went on smoothly, it blended and was not greasy or chalky. i used a primer and i had no problem with sensitivity. over all i give it a four" in 9 reviews
- "this would be a good concealer if only i could find a shade light enough for me! i can only wear it when i'm wearing tan! it's long lasting and it doesn't crease up under the eyes! i would buy it again if there was lighter colour" in 3 reviews
- "i like this concealer i use it for my under eyes its pretty good for the price it blends well its a little drying and it doesn't seem like much come in it but other then that its pretty good especially for the price" in 1 review
- "its very runny but it stays on long and isnt too bad for ance problems and very inexpensive would recommend " in 1 review
- "I'm not a big fan of it and it really doesn't cover any blemishes the only thing it could be used for is an under eye concealer and even then because of its wetness it tends to settle into fine lines." in 1 review
This is just plain awful. I have tried using multiple methods to blend it out with or even put it on and it always smears away and ends up looking like there's nothing there. It does not build up at all, so it does absolutely nothing for my breakouts.
Review for: (6 Pack) WET N WILD Cover All Liquid Concealer Wand - Fair more...
This was not a home run hit for me personally. The consistency was ok. The coverage was just ok too. I felt is was too thick and hard to blend. It did have great coverage and hid blemishes and under eye circles but the thickness just kept me from wanting to buy again.
Didn't care for this at all, I grabbed this on the go because I forgot to put concealer on and it was cheap, the pigmentation was poor and I didn't like how it blended out either. Also I felt like there wasn't really much product in the tube.
I usually love Wet n Wild products, but this one was absolutely terrible. It does not hide or disguise any blemishes/under eye circles. It's very cakey and drying. I would not repurchase this or recommend it to anyone.
Review for: Wet n Wild CoverAll Liquid Concealer, Medium 813A 0.24 fl oz (7.15 ml) more...
My favorite drugstore concealer. I got it for four dollars at Walgreens. It covers dark circles extremely well. It drys instantly, it does not smear, you don't even need power to set it. It does well on its own. I highly recommend this product!
It doesn't cover much and the tube doesn't hold that much product it's very hard to get it out. I prefer the elf stick instead it hides more blemishes than this. This product is okay for the undereyes but not so great
Unlike other reviews I actually love this concealer! I use it as an under eye concealer and it covers up my dark circles perfectly! It has a great finish and is easy to apply! I would definitely buy this again
Review for: (3 Pack) WET N WILD Cover All Liquid Concealer Wand - Medium, Other more...
I personally have not tried this product but my friend has and some of my family members and i got good feedback and i go with pros and it has really nice packaging and you can take it with you where ever you want with you and i would recommend this to others from he feedback
I had such high hopes for this product after seeing so many good reviews but unfortunately I don't not like it at all the coverage wasn't there it made my under eyes appear ashy if that makes any sense and it creased like crazy even after baking wet n wild Come Correct Celebrity Concealer
Review for: Wet n Wild CoverAll Liquid Concealer, Fair 811 0.24 fl oz (7.15 ml) more...
You seriously cannot go wrong with this concealer, the price point is crazy and it lasts so long. Its perfect coverage and still lightweight! It blends out very easy and doesn't crease one of my everyday concealers! I use the lightest color to highlight under my eyes.
Q & A
I have not yet tried this concealer by wet n wild. Does this concealer cover up dark circles well?
Everyone says that this is good, is that true?
How great is this for someone who is just learning about makeup? I don't want to spend a lot of money on makeup since I only plan on wearing for special occasions.
Does this product ever get cakey?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos