BY WET N WILD

Liquid Concealer wand provides flawless, long-lasting coverage. Different skin types require different solutions. A liquid concealer absorbs more easily into the skin, better conceals lines and works better on dry spots. Wand applicator glides on effortlessly for easy application. Smooth, silky formula blends easily to banish those pesky under-eye circles and blemishes.

Ingredients: Water, Isopropyl Palmitate, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprylate, Tridecyl Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Talc, Myristyl Myristate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Stearic Acid, Ceteareth-20, Bis-PEG-12 Dimethicone Beeswax, Triethanolamine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Olivate, Glyceryl Stearate, Sorbitan Olivate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Trisodium EDTA, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Cellulose Gum. [May Contain: Chromium Hydroxide Green 9Ci 77289), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, 77492, 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Ultramarines (Ci 77007).]

• What's a concealer that would last more than two weeks? O...4 Answers
  • is this concealer good for covering blemishes and last long 1 Answers
  • How you guys like this concealer? Does it crease?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "i have really sensitive skin and i have to cover some redness and dark circles under my eyes and around me mouth. this makeup was inexpensive and went on smoothly, it blended and was not greasy or chalky. i used a primer and i had no problem with sensitivity. over all i give it a four" in 9 reviews
  • "this would be a good concealer if only i could find a shade light enough for me! i can only wear it when i'm wearing tan! it's long lasting and it doesn't crease up under the eyes! i would buy it again if there was lighter colour" in 3 reviews
  • "i like this concealer i use it for my under eyes its pretty good for the price it blends well its a little drying and it doesn't seem like much come in it but other then that its pretty good especially for the price" in 1 review
  • "its very runny but it stays on long and isnt too bad for ance problems and very inexpensive would recommend " in 1 review
  • "I'm not a big fan of it and it really doesn't cover any blemishes the only thing it could be used for is an under eye concealer and even then because of its wetness it tends to settle into fine lines." in 1 review
Tegan C.
Review for: Medium 813A more...
I really hate to give bad reviews but I definitely do not recommend this product ! It didn’t cover my dark circles and was not good at covering any blemishes! Definitely go with something more like Tarte Shape Tape!
Callie U.
Sweetwater
Review for: (6 Pack) WET N WILD Cover All Liquid Concealer Wand - Medium more...
I really enjoy this product!It has very good coverage.It is very easy to blend out,but you can't wait to blend or it will dry.It is best for undereyes and carving out your brows.I would definitely buy it again .
Hannah Q.
This product is really good for the price point! I mean it's like $3 so what can you really expect from a concealer but it actually does provide pretty nice coverage. I had applied it to my under eye area and it blended really nicely and naturally with a beauty sponge. I did use another layer because some darkness was showing through (my fault I didn't color correct) but with the extra layer it did start to crease a little under my eye when I went to set it with my powder but all in all it's a good product for $3.
Kelly C.
The wand is a good concealer coming in an almost mousse like texture and because I picked the lightest shade will be best for highlighting and blemishes. It can cover under eye circles but doesn’t do it completely so it’s not the best concealer for that. It lasts a good amount of time and blends into the skin pretty well, sits a bit on the skin but not enough to be bad.
Amy L.
Review for: Fair 811 more...
This concealer is amazing. I have very red skin and this concealer covers it so well. It blends out very nicely. I don't even need foundation when I wear this concealer. It covers so well.
Abigail A.
Unlike other people, I actually love this concealer. To be honest I didn't think I would like it because it was only three dollars. But when I put it on I loved it. It hid my blemishes so well and it blended out really well. I don't know why it worked so well on me but hey that's good news for me.
Cheyenne S.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: (6 Pack) WET N WILD Cover All Liquid Concealer Wand - Beige more...
This wet and wild product I didn't like , pro it was easy to put on , con it was not good on the skin not buildable at all not very easy to blend into the skin I would not recommend this to others I would say go for a more higher priced item.
Jenn G.
Sunnyside, NY
This product has actually been the very first product that has caused an allergic reaction for me. I've Never broken out before but since I used this concealer I have been very skeptical about trying new concealers. Anyone else has used this product and /or another product & has gotten an allergic reaction?
Amber C.
This concealer is really thin and doesn't have much coverage. It is too wet of a formula to really blend; it sort of just rubs around on your face and doesn't really dry to well. I'm not a big fan of it and it really doesn't cover any blemishes the only thing it could be used for is an under eye concealer and even then because of its wetness it tends to settle into fine lines. Not a fan.
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA
Review for: Wet n Wild CoverAll Liquid Concealer, Fair 811 0.24 fl oz (7.15 ml) more...
These concealers are so cheap yet the work so well!! If you are one of those that are definitely on a budget when it comes to makeup, this would be a good concealer for you. I never can relate though,  I go nuts on makeup!!!  Still this is a great concealer for under the eyes!
Elizandra G.
Dawson, AL
What's a concealer that would last more than two weeks? Or the best concealer you recommend, I had one but it runs out by the end of a week and a half, I don't use much, it's as if it's stuck in the bottle, wet n wild CoverAll Liquid Concealer Wand . I need a new one, thanks in advance!
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA
I have not yet tried this concealer by wet n wild. Does this concealer cover up dark circles well?
SoNice T.
Everyone says that this is good, is that true?
Chardae J.
How great is this for someone who is just learning about makeup? I don't want to spend a lot of money on makeup since I only plan on wearing for special occasions.
Betty A.
Does this product ever get cakey?