3 varieties available
wet n wild CoverAll Liquid Concealer Wand
BY WET N WILD
3.52 / 5 based on 205 Reviews
Liquid Concealer wand provides flawless, long-lasting coverage. Different skin types require different solutions. A liquid concealer absorbs more easily into the skin, better conceals lines and works better on dry spots. Wand applicator glides on effortlessly for easy application. Smooth, silky formula blends easily to banish those pesky under-eye circles and blemishes.
Ingredients: Water, Isopropyl Palmitate, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprylate, Tridecyl Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Talc, Myristyl Myristate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Stearic Acid, Ceteareth-20, Bis-PEG-12 Dimethicone Beeswax, Triethanolamine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Olivate, Glyceryl Stearate, Sorbitan Olivate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Trisodium EDTA, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Cellulose Gum. [May Contain: Chromium Hydroxide Green 9Ci 77289), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, 77492, 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Ultramarines (Ci 77007).]see more...
Top Questions See all 27 Q&A
wet n wild CoverAll Liquid Concealer Wand
- "i have really sensitive skin and i have to cover some redness and dark circles under my eyes and around me mouth. this makeup was inexpensive and went on smoothly, it blended and was not greasy or chalky. i used a primer and i had no problem with sensitivity. over all i give it a four" in 9 reviews
- "this would be a good concealer if only i could find a shade light enough for me! i can only wear it when i'm wearing tan! it's long lasting and it doesn't crease up under the eyes! i would buy it again if there was lighter colour" in 3 reviews
- "i like this concealer i use it for my under eyes its pretty good for the price it blends well its a little drying and it doesn't seem like much come in it but other then that its pretty good especially for the price" in 1 review
- "its very runny but it stays on long and isnt too bad for ance problems and very inexpensive would recommend " in 1 review
- "I'm not a big fan of it and it really doesn't cover any blemishes the only thing it could be used for is an under eye concealer and even then because of its wetness it tends to settle into fine lines." in 1 review
Review for: (3 Pack) WET N WILD Cover All Liquid Concealer Wand - Fair more...
I hated this stuff. It moved around and didn't blend at all. Showed all lines and wrinkles and wasn't worth what I paid for it. I will never recommend this productt ever. Definitely not worth the hassle.
Review for: Wet n Wild CoverAll Liquid Concealer, Medium 813A 0.24 fl oz (7.15 ml) more...
This concealer works great for undereyes and blemishes. Its inexpensive and good quality. I would defently recomend to others. Its also easy to blend out and is buildable if you need more coverage.
I definitely recommend this concealer i use it all the time and its so affordable at a drugstore price but works better than some luxury concealers and the container is so slick definitely a must have
I actually thought that this product was pretty decent for a councilor and the price. I picked this up at Rite Aid and I do like the applicator but I still use my fingers to finish applying. It is a bit runny and not full coverage. I'd say it was more medium to light coverage and I usually have to use another one for under my eyes but I still like it for the rest of my face. I'd probably buy again if I wanted something super inexpensive for some coverage but if you want that full coverage, I'd pass. It's a light formula and I have sensitive skin and it didn't cause breakouts. Overall, not bad. :)
This is an okay concealer if my dark circles a rent too bad that day, doesn't really last long enough for my preferences but could be used on a light makeup day.
Q & A
What's a concealer that would last more than two weeks? Or the best concealer you recommend, I had one but it runs out by the end of a week and a half, I don't use much, it's as if it's stuck in the bottle, wet n wild CoverAll Liquid Concealer Wand . I need a new one, thanks in advance!
I have not yet tried this concealer by wet n wild. Does this concealer cover up dark circles well?
Everyone says that this is good, is that true?
How great is this for someone who is just learning about makeup? I don't want to spend a lot of money on makeup since I only plan on wearing for special occasions.
Does this product ever get cakey?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos