wet n wild CoverAll Liquid Concealer Wand
BY WET N WILD
Liquid Concealer wand provides flawless, long-lasting coverage. Different skin types require different solutions. A liquid concealer absorbs more easily into the skin, better conceals lines and works better on dry spots. Wand applicator glides on effortlessly for easy application. Smooth, silky formula blends easily to banish those pesky under-eye circles and blemishes.
Ingredients: Water, Isopropyl Palmitate, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprylate, Tridecyl Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Talc, Myristyl Myristate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Stearic Acid, Ceteareth-20, Bis-PEG-12 Dimethicone Beeswax, Triethanolamine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Olivate, Glyceryl Stearate, Sorbitan Olivate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Trisodium EDTA, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Cellulose Gum. [May Contain: Chromium Hydroxide Green 9Ci 77289), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, 77492, 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Ultramarines (Ci 77007).]see more...
Top Questions See all 27 Q&A
- "i have really sensitive skin and i have to cover some redness and dark circles under my eyes and around me mouth. this makeup was inexpensive and went on smoothly, it blended and was not greasy or chalky. i used a primer and i had no problem with sensitivity. over all i give it a four" in 9 reviews
- "this would be a good concealer if only i could find a shade light enough for me! i can only wear it when i'm wearing tan! it's long lasting and it doesn't crease up under the eyes! i would buy it again if there was lighter colour" in 3 reviews
- "i like this concealer i use it for my under eyes its pretty good for the price it blends well its a little drying and it doesn't seem like much come in it but other then that its pretty good especially for the price" in 1 review
- "its very runny but it stays on long and isnt too bad for ance problems and very inexpensive would recommend " in 1 review
- "I'm not a big fan of it and it really doesn't cover any blemishes the only thing it could be used for is an under eye concealer and even then because of its wetness it tends to settle into fine lines." in 1 review
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos