BY WET N WILD

Wand Applicator. Liquid formula diminishes lines. Blends easily with flawless, long-lasting coverage Say goodbye to imperfections! wet n wild® CoverAll® Liquid Concealer wand provides flawless, long-lasting coverage. Different skin types require different solutions. A liquid concealer absorbs more easily into the skin, better conceals lines and works better on dry spots. Want applicator glides on effortlessly for easy application. Smooth, silky formula blends easily to banish those pesky under-eye circles and blemishes.

• What's a concealer that would last more than two weeks? Or the be...4 Answers
  • is this concealer good for covering blemishes and last long 1 Answers
  • How you guys like this concealer? Does it crease?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "i have really sensitive skin and i have to cover some redness and dark circles under my eyes and around me mouth. this makeup was inexpensive and went on smoothly, it blended and was not greasy or chalky. i used a primer and i had no problem with sensitivity. over all i give it a four" in 9 reviews
  • "this would be a good concealer if only i could find a shade light enough for me! i can only wear it when i'm wearing tan! it's long lasting and it doesn't crease up under the eyes! i would buy it again if there was lighter colour" in 3 reviews
  • "i like this concealer i use it for my under eyes its pretty good for the price it blends well its a little drying and it doesn't seem like much come in it but other then that its pretty good especially for the price" in 1 review
  • "I'm not a big fan of it and it really doesn't cover any blemishes the only thing it could be used for is an under eye concealer and even then because of its wetness it tends to settle into fine lines." in 1 review
  • "i love this brand of make up and it's worth every penny i spent." in 1 review
Tahisha R.
Las Cruces, NM
I didn't like it at all. It didn't cover up any of my blemishes. The concealer was to wet.
America R.
Troy, NY
Its ridiculously watery tecture , it shows all your fine lines and doesn't cover at all!
Yuriana L.
Idaho Falls, ID
Review for: Wet n Wild CoverAll Liquid Concealer, Medium 813A 0.24 fl oz (7.15 ml) more...
I love wet n wild!! I have been using it since high school & now I am a makeup artist!
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Noe gusto porque acentuó mis lineas de expresión a parte que no cubre nada lo siento
Katherine H.
Adrian, MI
This is my number one concealer! I use this on a regular basis and it works great!!
Lorena S.
I love it soo much
Yall should buy it !!
Recommended 100%%%
gabriella l.
Eh worked ok on me not the best I had but it's good if u need it really quick
mia h.
Cape Town
Review for: Other more...
I am usually super positive, but this is the worst concealer I have ever tried. It doesn’t blend AT ALL. I’ve tried with a beauty blender and a brush, and it does NOT work. I will never buy this product again. And I do not recommend it. I’m not sure if I just got a bad one, but I really don’t like it.
Cathie T.
Peterborough, ON
Review for: (6 Pack) WET N WILD Cover All Liquid Concealer Wand - Fair more...
A great concealer to have in your purse for all day touch ups, as you never know when you may need it. Compared to other brands it is light on your skin, covers blemishes and under eye circles. I will certainly purchase again. Have always found it to be a quality product.
GLEIDYS V.
Review for: Medium 813A more...
me parece un corrector con una cobertura media. cubre en un 50% la ojera. sin embargo es maravilloso para un maquillaje natural y para las personas con pocas ojeras como lo es mi caso.
Elizandra G.
What's a concealer that would last more than two weeks? Or the best concealer you recommend, I had one but it runs out by the end of a week and a half, I don't use much, it's as if it's stuck in the bottle, Wet N Wild CoverAll Liquid Concealer Wand . I need a new one, thanks in advance!
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
I have not yet tried this concealer by wet n wild. Does this concealer cover up dark circles well?
SoNice T.
Everyone says that this is good, is that true?
Chardae J.
How great is this for someone who is just learning about makeup? I don't want to spend a lot of money on makeup since I only plan on wearing for special occasions.
Betty A.
Does this product ever get cakey?