BY WET N WILD

Liquid Concealer wand provides flawless, long-lasting coverage. Different skin types require different solutions. A liquid concealer absorbs more easily into the skin, better conceals lines and works better on dry spots. Wand applicator glides on effortlessly for easy application. Smooth, silky formula blends easily to banish those pesky under-eye circles and blemishes.

Ingredients: Water, Isopropyl Palmitate, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprylate, Tridecyl Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Talc, Myristyl Myristate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Stearic Acid, Ceteareth-20, Bis-PEG-12 Dimethicone Beeswax, Triethanolamine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Olivate, Glyceryl Stearate, Sorbitan Olivate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Trisodium EDTA, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Cellulose Gum. [May Contain: Chromium Hydroxide Green 9Ci 77289), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, 77492, 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Ultramarines (Ci 77007).]

• What's a concealer that would last more than two weeks? O...4 Answers
  • is this concealer good for covering blemishes and last long 1 Answers
  • How you guys like this concealer? Does it crease?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "i have really sensitive skin and i have to cover some redness and dark circles under my eyes and around me mouth. this makeup was inexpensive and went on smoothly, it blended and was not greasy or chalky. i used a primer and i had no problem with sensitivity. over all i give it a four" in 9 reviews
  • "this would be a good concealer if only i could find a shade light enough for me! i can only wear it when i'm wearing tan! it's long lasting and it doesn't crease up under the eyes! i would buy it again if there was lighter colour" in 3 reviews
  • "i like this concealer i use it for my under eyes its pretty good for the price it blends well its a little drying and it doesn't seem like much come in it but other then that its pretty good especially for the price" in 1 review
  • "its very runny but it stays on long and isnt too bad for ance problems and very inexpensive would recommend " in 1 review
  • "I'm not a big fan of it and it really doesn't cover any blemishes the only thing it could be used for is an under eye concealer and even then because of its wetness it tends to settle into fine lines." in 1 review
Isis aka Greg A.
Keystone Heights
The color I got is just a little bit too dark for my skin tone, but that's really more of a me problem than a product issue. I find that this has kept me from seeing the full potential of this concealer, however, it has a good consistency and hides facial imperfections well.
Christine F.
Spokane
Review for: Light 812A more...
It dried out really quickly in the bottle. Best for under eye, too thin for blemishes. It dried out in the bottle and the product didn’t come out easy from the package. No, I would not recommend this to others.
Danielle W.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Medium 813A more...
I love how easy it is to apply. It doesn’t have a fragrance or strange odor which is definitely a plus. I love how the end applicator is super soft. The only downfall that I see in this product is it says medium on the bottle. Well it seems to be a little bit on the lighter than medium would be in the wet while products.
Stephanie B.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Light 812A more...
I give this product a 2/5 stars. Honestly, this product did not work well for me. Smells bad, and it definitely creases after a while. I do not recommend this product.
Alison D.
Review for: Light 812A more...
Great lightweight concealer similar to several high end products. Works well as an undereye concealer, though may need to be paired with another for those with very dark undereye area. Recommended for those with normal to dry skin. wet n wild CoverAll Liquid Concealer Wand #makeupartist recommends #concealer #wetnwild
Jenna H.
Beachwood, NJ
Review for: (3 Pack) WET N WILD Cover All Liquid Concealer Wand - Medium more...
I have really sensitive skin and I have to cover some redness and dark circles under my eyes and around me mouth. This makeup was inexpensive and went on smoothly, it blended and was not greasy or Chalky. I used a primer and I had no problem with sensitivity. Over all I give it a four
Jay t.
st george
Review for: Light 812A more...
i use this product everyday and i love how it does its job i do have foundation that work as concealer but this one is nice and light on the skin especially in an are like the under eyes i have been buying for the last two years and its not expensive and goes along way!
syd💛 W.
Mesa
I love this concealer! I have it in medium and it perfectly matches my skin tone. It has great coverage too. Also, it stays on throughout the day and doesn't feel sticky or heavy on the face. I would recommend if you're looking for something affordable and worth it.
Kristina N.
Marshall, MI
Review for: (3 Pack) WET N WILD Cover All Liquid Concealer Wand - Fair more...
This product does get the job done and gives light to medium coverage. Something that you would enjoy wearing for natural looks or during the hot summer days when you don't really feeling like wearing much makeup at all. I would repurchase this
Courtney W.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Review for: Other more...
I use this as my liquid contour. I picked a shade darker than I am to "draw" my lines for my contour, and blend it out with a beauty blender. Pretty bendable, and stays on pretty well. For its price, I wouldn't say anything bad about it.
Elizandra G.
What's a concealer that would last more than two weeks? Or the best concealer you recommend, I had one but it runs out by the end of a week and a half, I don't use much, it's as if it's stuck in the bottle, wet n wild CoverAll Liquid Concealer Wand . I need a new one, thanks in advance!
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
I have not yet tried this concealer by wet n wild. Does this concealer cover up dark circles well?
SoNice T.
Everyone says that this is good, is that true?
Chardae J.
How great is this for someone who is just learning about makeup? I don't want to spend a lot of money on makeup since I only plan on wearing for special occasions.
Betty A.
Does this product ever get cakey?