wet n wild CoverAll Cr¨me Foundation-Light/Medium

Acne scars? Dark spots? Under eye circles? We€™ve got you covered! Our cream foundation does it all. This cream makeup blends seamlessly for all-day wear, and its flawless, lightweight formula provides buildable, medium-to-full coverage that evens out skin tone and conceals imperfections. Absorbing powders rid excess oils on the skin€™s surface, leaving behind a soft, satin-matte finish. Contains VisiBright„ Technology: a skin-perfecting complex that reduces the appearance of wrinkles and dark spots, while hydrating skin€™s natural collagen for a rejuvenating lift. Best when used with CoverAll® Pressed Powder.

What would you compare this product too?
Have any one used this product? How did it perform? wet n wild CoverAll Cr¨me Foundation-Light/Medium ?
Does it works for oily skin?
Start your review of wet n wild CoverAll Cr¨me Foundation-Light/Medium!
Product Highlights
this foundation is very covering and amazing. it's very lightweight and not cakey. this foundation is full covering. it's different from other foundation that can be very heavy. and very easy to take off when done using.in reviews
Alex D.
Salinas
wet n wild CoverAll Cr¨me Foundation-Light/Medium uploaded by Alex D.
Review for: Medium
I enjoy this product because it gives me that Matt/dewi finish on my tea zone of my face, it also Heights a lot of texture like pimples scars and it gives me the full coverage and then I like about this product I really recommend this if you struggle to find a foundation that is full coverage Wet n Wild Photo Focus Foundation Cream Beige .
Leslie G.
Odessa, TX
wet n wild CoverAll Cr¨me Foundation-Light/Medium uploaded by Leslie G.
wet n wild CoverAll Cr¨me Foundation-Light/Medium uploaded by Leslie G.
Review for: Light
The first thing I have to say is that I found it in dollar tree obviously for $ 1. I could not believe it. She looks beautiful on the skin. I loved. applying a little powder over it makes it last all day. it is a very good option. and the price is insane.The only thing is that there is not much variety in shades.
Madeline B.
Roscoe, PA
wet n wild CoverAll Cr¨me Foundation-Light/Medium uploaded by Madeline B.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
Review for: Wet N Wild CoverAll Cream Foundation C818
For being a $1 foundation at dollar tree this performs so nicely! It’s perfect for combination skin, doesn’t make your skin look textured. Goes on so easily and blends with full coverage! One of my favorites.. doesn’t break me out either!
Michelle L.
wet n wild CoverAll Cr¨me Foundation-Light/Medium uploaded by Michelle L.
Review for: Light-Medium
It left a very cakey feel after a few hours of wearing it out. I will say that it’s good for oily skin it’ll have a dewy finish. Not much coverage, feels like a CC cream. I would not recommend this if you want full coverage, but if you’re looking for a medium light feel to it I would 100% recommend.[product:wet-n-wild-coverall-cr¨me-foundation-light/medium]
Esmeralda T.
Orosi, CA
wet n wild CoverAll Cr¨me Foundation-Light/Medium uploaded by Esmeralda T.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
Review for: Medium
For a Dollar tree find I love it!! Covered all my imperfections. I just had to use a little more product. It was great for my combo skin. It has a matte finish. I would recommend if you see it at the dollar store and just want to try it out.[product:wet-n-wild-coverall-cr¨me-foundation-light/medium] wet n wild
Kayla G.
Scottsburg
Best drugstore foundation I've used. Its medium coverage but works perfect! I get so many compliments about how flawless my skin looks when I use this!
Ilse S.
Cicero, IL
wet n wild CoverAll Cr¨me Foundation-Light/Medium uploaded by Ilse S.
Love them... just perfect!! I bought the primer and the fundation.. it's a perfect combination. . Makes my skin fell soft and matte. This products make my makeup last long!!!
Myranda N.
Review for: Light
I love this foundation! It has very nice coverage on your face, it's build-able too so that's great! It's very lightweight, like I don't have anything on. It's very easy to apply, and easy to blend. I would definitely buy this again and recommend it to anyone. I have very oily skin and it works perfect!
Amanda C.
I am such a huge fan of this foundation. First of all, it is very affordable. Secondly, I have very oily, acne prone skin and this foundation does an amazing job at containing my oil and does not break me out at all. It has great coverage as well. I highly recommend it.
Aaron 💄.
Dayton, OH
wet n wild CoverAll Cr¨me Foundation-Light/Medium uploaded by Aaron 💄.
Review for: Medium
Doesn’t provide much coverage at all. The shade range is very poor as well. Isn’t expensive but should be sold at the Dollar Tree. Would be good for someone just needing a base for contour and concealer to stick to.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Gandhy M.