BY WET N WILD #53 in Color Correcting

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Let’s spin the color wheel! This circle of concealers contains all you need to balance out any imperfection in your complexion. It’s beauty’s version of playing with paint, and your face is your coloring book!

• Can this cause a breakout?4 Answers
  • How pigmented it this? Is it creamy or kinda rough? Also does it ...2 Answers
  • What dose the coulors cover on ur skin?1 Answers
Alexandra B.
Haverhill, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
For 3.99 at the grocery store, this isn't a bad little palette! It comes with purple, green, yellow and white.

The yellow was the best color for me in the palette. I felt like it really applied easily and was the among the best in coverage. Really great for blending in the undereyes and blended surprisingly well.

The green was the second best for me, it helped somewhat with redness, but the coverage wasn't as good as the yellow color, but for light acne spots or redness under the nose it works.

I really wish there was an orange color instead of white. the white is supposed to be a highlight, but it really doesn't do anything, it adds a little bit of sparkle. I tried using it as maybe an eyeshadow base but that didn't really work out either. The best place for it would be for a small nose highlight.

As for the purple, it didn't really work for me either. I tried using it. I used it around my lip area and the coverage was too light.

I have a fair skin tone, so I'm not sure if this little guy will work well with darker tones, but for the yellow and green colors I would give it a shot.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I still have this product by Wet N Wild and used it today. I'm so disappointed it got discontinued. For one this product blends incredibly well. You only need a little bit. I mostly use the green because my skin has a lot of redness. The redness starts to disappear within a few minutes. I believe you can still find this product at some Big Lots stores and possibly Dollar tree.
Savannah G.
Vineland, NJ
When I bought this product, it was the first time I had ever tried color correcting. It was the first color correcting product I had ever bought (it is the only thing I use when I color correct and I have never bought another correcting product ever since) LET THAT SINK IN! A lot of people complained about the dryness, the trick I found was using my fingers. Everyone used brushes and that is a terrible way to use this product. To begin with, it's not a creamy product. I use my fingers which melts the product and its way better to work with. The pigmentation is also a fantastic thing. IT COVERS!
Becca C.
Spencerport, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Okay so I bought this quickly sometime last year when my favorite green color corrector broke and I needed a quick fix. So I bought this and it is good for the price. The green is good for covering zits, the yellow isn't very pigmented but if you work with it it covers bruises, the violet I didn't really have use for but it was not pigmented and all and the highlighter isn't very pigmented either. None of the shades can be applied with brushes you have to use your finger. They are not creamy they are chalky. And the packaging broke the day after I bought it. For the price this is an okay product but if you're looking for the best green corrector from the drugstore I recommend the covergirl stick ones. I think it's around the same price and it is creamy and very pigmented.
Sarah W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this product! It's a cream and I apply it lightly under my foundation and it has worked wonders on red spots and under eye circles. It has become a permanent part of my makeup collection/routine. The highlighter (which I use over my foundation and apply very last before my setting spray) is BEAUTIFUL as well. Five stars from me!!!
Gina A.
Hillside, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
While I don't necessarily think this product is a bad one, I also can't rant and rave about it. Coverage wise this will not give you the best correction. The pigmentation is so-so. I apply this with a small concealer brush to cover red spots (green pigment) and while it can subdue the redness, I would not say this is a great option to replace a higher-end brand of correcting palette. Another thing I really am not a fan of with this palette is that the correctors themselves are a bit chalky and hard to blend/apply. They feel very drying and paste-like.
If you want something that will give very light coverage and you won't need everyday this is an affordable buy.
Ashley K.
Boonville, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Using this product versus other correcting products... I don’t think this is the best. Maybe I got a bad one but, it felt very waxy on my skin. Also when I put it on my under eyes it started to burn. I have sensitive skin so, I would not recommend this. Which is strange for me because I love this brand and how affordable it is.
Carissa A.
San Jose, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Honestly I am not a huge color corrector so I opted for something very affordable to try. I haven't used many other brands so I don't have much to compare it to, but I find that it didn't really give noticeable results like I had hoped. I found that it ends up being and extra step in my makeup routine and I don't find it to provide noticeable improvement. I think it's a great product to start out with if you would like to play around with color correcting because the price point is so good, but I am still open to other options in this category. Even though I am a big fan of the wet n wild brand, I would say this isn't one of their finer products.
kandiss J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a nice on the go color correcting circle. Its a crime small circle pallete with purple for any yellow spots, the green is for and red it cancels it out, white is for brightening and area you want or need to on your face or on your body, and yellow is for any dark spots or darkness under your eyes. It really is a handy little thanggg lol. Irecommend it.
Emily G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm so sad to give this two stars, but I wanted to love this so much! Yes I'll admit for the price point I shouldn't have expected a lot, but I at least expected something considering how obsessed I've been with Wet N' Wild recently.

I just now grabbed it and reapplyied it to see if I could build any of the colors to get more coverage (and give it an extra star). Sadly other than a bit more purple there is zero coverage. I will say if Wet N Wild could reformulated this to give it more coverage and keep this texture (it's so light it feels like I'm wearing nothing) I'd happily give it another shot.
Hayatt S.
Dearborn, MI
Is this product good? If so how much does it cost?
Holly B.
Gainesville, FL
How much does this cost? ive been looking for a product like this!
Alina P.
Would love to try it but is this one a good palette or are they other ones? I heard of NYX so just would like to know. Thanks!
Jae I K.
Anyone see the cover all concealer pallete? I've been seeing it on youtube but can't seem to find it. How big is this coverall correcting pallete?
Maria V.
I have acne and some blemishes, the correctors usually make my acne worse, which one do you recommend?