BY WET N WILD #5 in Color Correcting

Let’s spin the color wheel! This circle of concealers contains all you need to balance out any imperfection in your complexion. It’s beauty’s version of playing with paint, and your face is your coloring book!

• How pigmented it this? Is it creamy or kinda rough? Also does it bl...2 Answers
  • It looks so cool how is its consistency creamy or powder?? Also fol...2 Answers
  • Tiene buena pigmentación para correcciones? ?1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Chelsea P.
Chelsea P.
San Diego , CA
Another high quality wet n wild gem! Very pigmented and easy to blend. This even comes with a surprisingly awesome highlight which I wasn't expecting and by highlight I mean shimmering highlight not a light contour shade that somehow gets billed as a highlight.

At $5 you can't beat the price and you get so much product too. It's also nice to have all the colors in one convenient package rather than having to open up a bunch of jars. I apply this with my elf concealer brush then blend a bit with a damp beauty blender before applying foundation on top. I've had no problem with this breaking me out. It doesn't crease under my eyes and isn't oily.

I think they changed the formula on this which could account for some of the bad reviews. The old product came with a salmon color rather than a purple.
Veronica H.
Veronica H.
Hot Springs, AR
Review for: Color Commentary
I absolutely LOVE Wet N Wild products, but this is not my favorite. I have tried color correcting products from several different brands, and in several different price ranges, and this is the one I use the least.
I only gave it 2 stars because I do like the white highlight.
The formula is VERY thick. Because of this, the green and purple are nearly impossible to blend into my skin. The yellow blends more easily, but I feel the formula is just way too heavy. It makes the fine lines under my eyes VERY noticeable, regardless of whether I use moisturizer, primer, etc.
I have even watched videos for this product, but still can't get it to work for me.
I use the highlight (which is very shimmery) on the inside of my eyes, but that is the only use I get from this product.
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
The concealer wheel has a green, purple, yellow, and white concealer. Purple concealer is good for someone who has a lot of yellow in their skin, while yellow is good for under eye circles and bruises. Green cancels out red in your skin and white is good for highlighting. You would have to apply a skin colored concealer on top of the purple or green folks, but it does work. The concealer is a bit, waxy? I guess. it was a bit hard to get out of the container and not completely easy to blend but I think if you warmed it up first that would help. This also lasted a decent amount of time, but does sit atop your skin a bit more than I would want, and doesn’t blend amazingly into dry patches. It is a good product however and I do like it.
Raquel T.
Raquel T.
Anaheim, CA
I tried this recently and hated it. I am very disappointed that i even bought this product. it is very pigmented which is a good thing but it doesn't blend out at all and it makes my makeup look so cakey at the end of it. i can even see some of the color corrector peeking through everything like my foundation and bronzer. i used the green one for my redness and yellow for my under eyes. i just did not like it. it didn't even hide my redness or bring it down a bit it just looked like a big glob of green where ever i had applied it. and it made my foundation have a hint of green. definitely regret buying this and i wish i could return it but i lost my receipt
Katie H.
Katie H.
Stevens Point, WI
Review for: Color Commentary
I didn't have any color correcting concealers before I bought this so I just decided to try this out since wet n wild is my favorite drugstore brand. When I first started to use this the individual pans were kind of hard/ stiff and not really creamy but a week later i found a vitamin e oil at tj maxx and i just put 1 drop of the oil into the pan and mixed it around and it was blendable and still pigmented. I find myself using the yellow and green more than the purple and white illuminator. The white illuminator is still good, I just have other liquid illuminators I prefer. If you're looking for a cheap yet good color correcting palette, this is the one.
Jackie K.
Jackie K.
This is an extremely affordable and basic color corrector. Great for beginners. The green, yellow, and purple are all creamy and rich in color. And they don't look cakey at all. Great to cover acne, dark circles, or yellow areas. The highlighting shade was just a white glittery cream. And I do not prefer to have chunks of glitter on my face. But it does work great for an eyeshadow base. I wish it was more pearlescent rather that literal glitter. Otherwise I would recommend the rest of this pallets. I definitely used this up !
Jaylen H.
Jaylen H.
Everyone has mixed opinions on this I see! But in all honesty for three dollars it's amazing!! The green is amazing for covering redness that's really the only reason I got it because it's only when I saw the drugstore that was a green concealer but the white highlight color is really pretty with the natural shimmer in the purple is great for sunspots and the yellow color cover under eye bags but since my skin is not a yellow undertone that doesn't really work for me but everything else is great
Molly Z.
Molly Z.
I cannot say that this is the best color correcting product I've used, but it really isn't terrible. This was the first kind I got and it does what I need it to do. The consistency is a little thick and tacky for my liking, but if you don't know much about color correcting and you just want to try it out, I would go for this one first, since it isn't expensive. My biggest complaint is that it doesn't blend well, but that could also just be my skin.
Maria T.
Maria T.
Review for: Color Commentary
The coverage is okay, nothing special but definitely there. It lasts me all day when I put foundation over top of it, as well as a setting spray. However, the only colour that really works for me is the yellow. I attempted to use the green to rid of redness, but it doesn't blend too well and just looks like soft green over top of red. The highlight is a little much and I've never tried the purple for any reason so I can't testify much for that one
Carrissa F.
Carrissa F.
Review for: Color Commentary
I got this a few months back because I wanted to expand into the world of color correcting (without spending boatloads of money), and I was really impressed. For a product that costs less than $5, it is well pigmented and blendable. The packaging also holds a lot of product, which is awesome. If you are just starting out with color correcting, this is perfect. It comes with the basic colors that you would need and has a bonus highlight!
Hayatt S.
Hayatt S.
Dearborn, MI
Is this product good? If so how much does it cost?
Alina P.
Alina P.
Would love to try it but is this one a good palette or are they other ones? I heard of NYX so just would like to know. Thanks!
Jae I K.
Jae I K.
Anyone see the cover all concealer pallete? I've been seeing it on youtube but can't seem to find it. How big is this coverall correcting pallete?
Holly B.
Holly B.
Gainesville, FL
How much does this cost? ive been looking for a product like this!
Deserie G.
Deserie G.
Horizon City, TX
I've been eyeing this product for a while now I'm just wondering does it work or will it come off easily while applying my foundation cause I don't mind spending the 6 bucks if it's worth it