BY WET N WILD #41 in Color Corrector

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Let’s spin the color wheel! This circle of concealers contains all you need to balance out any imperfection in your complexion. It’s beauty’s version of playing with paint, and your face is your coloring book!

• Can this cause a breakout?4 Answers
  • How pigmented it this? Is it creamy or kinda rough? Also does it ...2 Answers
  • What dose the coulors cover on ur skin?1 Answers
Wet n Wild CoverAll Correcting Palette
  • "the green corrector is probably the only good one in this palette the yellow corrector tends to crease a lot" in 130 reviews
  • "the green took away my red spots very well! if your dabbling with makeup i recommend this !" in 67 reviews
Gina C.
Long Beach, CA
To start, I will say that this corrector pallette from Wet and Wild is super affordable. You get four correcting shades to help with discoloration, acne, redness, under eye circles, and dark spots. I think it is cool you get four colors to try, so you have four concealers for different problem areas all in one little pallette. But, I found the formula to be really greasy and not very pigmented. When I put this on my facial problem spots, I had such a hard time blending into my skin without making my face looking like I just smeared random colors on my skin. I didn't enjoy the purple, yellow, or green shades on this pallette because of this and they didn't give me the coverage that I needed. However, the white highlight shade is a really pretty, shimmery highlight. I found it to look really natural and pretty on the skin, especially under a stronger liquid highlight. All in all though, I was definitely disappointed in this product even tho it was so cheap because it just didn't provide what I needed personally in a correcting concealer pallette. I personally wouldn't recommend this one from wet and wild.
Shasha S.
I loveeee this product.
Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.
I love this top most brand.
This is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.
It gives soft texture on skin.
I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.
Its better to search for offers before buying.
Have different shades of color for different skin tones.
I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.
It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.
It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.
Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.
It has matte texture.
I would definitely buy More n more n more...
I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.
Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
Alexandra B.
Haverhill, MA
For 3.99 at the grocery store, this isn't a bad little palette! It comes with purple, green, yellow and white.

The yellow was the best color for me in the palette. I felt like it really applied easily and was the among the best in coverage. Really great for blending in the undereyes and blended surprisingly well.

The green was the second best for me, it helped somewhat with redness, but the coverage wasn't as good as the yellow color, but for light acne spots or redness under the nose it works.

I really wish there was an orange color instead of white. the white is supposed to be a highlight, but it really doesn't do anything, it adds a little bit of sparkle. I tried using it as maybe an eyeshadow base but that didn't really work out either. The best place for it would be for a small nose highlight.

As for the purple, it didn't really work for me either. I tried using it. I used it around my lip area and the coverage was too light.

I have a fair skin tone, so I'm not sure if this little guy will work well with darker tones, but for the yellow and green colors I would give it a shot.
Johnay C.
Bronx, NY
The colors are really buttery and pigmented. They blend very easily with my fingers. I purchased this from Rite aid for $4.19 but caught a sale and paid 3.77. This product got 4 stars just because after blending it kinda appears like a white cast on my skin from swatching. Will see how it works on my face, bought this because I get pimples and acne and end up really red and need green to correct. My first time buying a color corrector wheel so I wanted to start lowend!
Adriana V.
I temper my expectations with Wet N Wild, because it isn't fair to expect a $3.99 brand to compete with the big bad Sephora heavy hitters. This palette, though, is just about on par with bad Halloween makeup. The pigments are good, but the formula itself is waxy and impossible to blend. Wet N Wild has some amazing products, but sometimes they swing and miss really hard - this is one of those misses. Not even worth the $3.99 I paid for it.
Alexandra R.
San Lorenzo
I was so disappointed on this product! I always battled with a lot of redness in my face so I gave this a try and it was absolutely horrible. It doesn't blend well, the color disappears and if you apply too much of it it's impossible to cover up the color and also gives more texture to your skin. Maybe using very little product it can be used, but I would try to avoid it. It's a shame, because I really love wet n' wild products!
Savannah G.
Vineland, NJ
When I bought this product, it was the first time I had ever tried color correcting. It was the first color correcting product I had ever bought (it is the only thing I use when I color correct and I have never bought another correcting product ever since) LET THAT SINK IN! A lot of people complained about the dryness, the trick I found was using my fingers. Everyone used brushes and that is a terrible way to use this product. To begin with, it's not a creamy product. I use my fingers which melts the product and its way better to work with. The pigmentation is also a fantastic thing. IT COVERS!
Gillian V.
Ashburn
This corrective pallete from Wet 'n' Wild was something that I really was hoping would correct the redness on my face as well as the sun spots. It really does neither.
The texture is rather thick since it comes in a solid format. This made blend ability difficult. What I also noticed was that it left a ghost like cast in my complexion,hardly a natural appearance. The finish was rather opaque, further contributing to the washed out look .
Extremely disappointed.
Becca C.
Spencerport, NY
Okay so I bought this quickly sometime last year when my favorite green color corrector broke and I needed a quick fix. So I bought this and it is good for the price. The green is good for covering zits, the yellow isn't very pigmented but if you work with it it covers bruises, the violet I didn't really have use for but it was not pigmented and all and the highlighter isn't very pigmented either. None of the shades can be applied with brushes you have to use your finger. They are not creamy they are chalky. And the packaging broke the day after I bought it. For the price this is an okay product but if you're looking for the best green corrector from the drugstore I recommend the covergirl stick ones. I think it's around the same price and it is creamy and very pigmented.
Taylor S.
Longwood, FL
I love the highlighting color in this. Overall, it’s very affordable, get a good amount of product for the price, medium-full coverage, buildable, blendable, the only thing I would change is the packaging. My top broke the first day I purchased it. Very cheap plastic packing. Other than that, I recommend this if you’re looking for a cheap alternative.
Hayatt S.
Dearborn, MI
Is this product good? If so how much does it cost?
Holly B.
Sanderson , FL
How much does this cost? ive been looking for a product like this!
Jae I K.
Anyone see the cover all concealer pallete? I've been seeing it on youtube but can't seem to find it. How big is this coverall correcting pallete?
Alina P.
Would love to try it but is this one a good palette or are they other ones? I heard of NYX so just would like to know. Thanks!
Maria V.
I have acne and some blemishes, the correctors usually make my acne worse, which one do you recommend?