BY WET N WILD

What’s your perfect angle? We’re here to help you find out. This plush, angled brush is designed to fit the contours of your face during application to sculpt and shape. Once you get your contours down, you’ll be prepared for anything life throws your way.

• How dense is this brush? I've had a hard time finding a c...1 Answers
  • Where can I find this? I have all the other brush I just ...5 Answers
  • What is this for?5 Answers
wet n wild Contour Brush
  • "I love the contour brush. The contour brush feels soft. I can easily apply the contour. It a good brush. I think this is good for beginners like me. And for a very cheap price the quality is good. I would definitely recommend it to beginners . Also I think the brush gets the product nicely it's not hard and it's easy to clean. I myself am a beginner and I enjoy using it ... I'm not good yet at perfecting the contour but this is how it looks😅" in 351 reviews
  • "Best brush ever and only 1$ and it works well I. Blending I have a few of these and use them for more than just blending I also use for contour blush bronzer totally worth it!" in 104 reviews
👸 Erica S.
I found this brush in the dollar store it was very cheap so therefore I decided to try it. I saw the same brush at Walmart for approximately $5 I bought mine for single dollar which was a win in my eyes already. So this is a wet and wild brand Contour brush it's cruelty free gluten free vegan and isn't tested on animals which makes me happy. It's a two-tone synthetic brushes white and pink which makes it fun and cute. For synthetic it's super soft super fluffy and it really does absorb the powder or liquid that you're trying to apply. The handle has a little Groove in it which is economically designed for your hand and Performing your contouring. I love all wet and wild products they never test on animals or use any animal fur DNA scales anything in any of their products which is always a huge win for me. It's super easy the clean it's super light and absorbs liquid cream mousse powder all of the above and applies generously to your face. I am currently looking for more brushes from this wet and wild line of application products I highly recommend this brush to anyone who is Against Animal Cruelty paying high prices for good quality and just to add a cute set of brushes to your makeup collection.
Kalei B.
Noxapater
Wet n wild brushes are to live for! I recommend these to anyone that wears makeup or even does makeup. I do not use this brush to contour has it is made for but I did before I turned it into a highlight brush. I love how soft this brush is & that for the price it is amazing. These brushes can be found at Walmart, Walgreen's, Target & my favorite dollar tree. That's right these amazing brushes can be found for $1 at dollar tree. This brush gives an amazing finish no matter what you use this brush for. It is light & weights almost nothing compared to my powder brush. I recommend to everyone. This is one amazing brush!!
April X.
Plymouth, WI
First thing, THIS BRUSH IS EXTREMELY SOFT! I love the material that Wet N Wild used to make the brush. It feels like a feather when I use it to apply my powdered contour on my face. For the price one couldn't ask for a better product! However, I wish Wet N Wild made a little smaller contour brush because the brush is fairly large takes up half the size of my cheek. Nonetheless I really adore this brush, the softness of the material and how affordable the brand is. I would definitely recommend this brush to anyone looking to try applying makeup for the first time or even for experienced MUAs! A DRUGSTORE MUST HAVE!
Tanaiya J.
this is the only brush I can use for my powder contour. it’s so cute and it does its job VERY WELL. these brushes are so affordable and work almost as good as professional brushes. verrryyy soft. easy to clean. no shedding. hasn’t broken. blends easily. doesn’t make my face itch or anything. you can find them pretty much anywhere. I recommend to anyone wanting a good contour brush but not wanting to ‘break their bank’ to buy one.
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
I love this brush for many reasons. First of all, the PRICE! Hello! Can’t go wrong with less than $2 for a good brush! Second, this is just as good as any of my pricier brushes- it blends out or applies contour perfectly with just the right angle of bristles. And third reason to love- it’s cute! I love the pink and white design and the indented handle is a great feature.
Holly C.
Cut Off
I bought this brush right before I found out I was getting one like this from a different brand through Ipsy. It’s very similar except for the color. Works just as well as the one from Ipsy, which definitely would have cost more. I have one other brush from this collection and they’re great. Wet n Wild is so cheap and I’ve found so many products from them that work just as well as products that are way more expensive.
Melanie R.
Cranston, RI
For price alone, I would give this 5 Stars. The only reason I’m giving it 4 is because I don’t find it useful for contour. I like a bigger brush and I find I have to work harder to get the effect I want when I use this. HOWEVER. I love this for some many other things - blush, sweeping away fall out, and I also use this for special effects makeup.

I’ve seen this at the dollar store but I usually pick mine up at my local Walgreens or through Amazon. I’d recommend grabbing a few to have a backups in your kit!

Wet n Wild brushes are also cruelty free! A major win for me and for animals!
Mia A.
The wet n wild contour brush is one of my favorite brushes. First of all, it is SUPER cheap which is really nice and a huge plus. Second, the brush is SO SOFT. Every time I apply my makeup with that brush, it feels amazing. It doesn't scratch my skin or anything. I literally use it every single day. I know there are way more expensive makeup brushes, but this one really does the job.
member-ad54e5cbc
I think this brush is great! It not only is so cute with the ombre pink and white bristles, the actual manufacturing of the brush is so impressive for the price! The brushes' hairs are SOooo soft and ferl amazing on the skin, the contour design is absolutely perfect for contouring, I've even used it to apply foundation many times and it works so well, and you can get so close when applying product to your under eye because of the shape of the brush. I LOVE this brush! Anyone contemplating on whether to purchase, have no worries, its worth its money, and then some!
Kath S.
Davis
I was very impressed by this inexpensive makeup brush. The bristles are very soft and do a wonderful job of blending out product. I have used it for both bronzer and blush, and it applies the product to be very pigmented and then blends it out softly to give an airbrushed look. It might be cheap, but it works well and gets the job done!
Cory S.
New Orleans, LA
Does it shed when you wash it?
Emma S.
i can't find these anywhere ! i'm going to the usa, do they sell them at target ?
Tina L.
Los Angeles, CA
Does anyone know if they still sells these in store or are they limited edition or part of a collection?
Jessica M.
Du Quoin, IL
So every dollar store in my area has these, and I need new brushes. Are they worth the price and how do they compare to ie, Real Techniques, etc.?
Alix G.
Where can I find this? I have all the other brush I just need this one!

Walmart