BY WET N WILD #11 in Facial Makeup Brushes

• Would love to try it this brand is very unknown in France 1 Answers
Brenda V.
Brenda V.
Pharr, TX
I love the contour brush. The contour brush feels soft. I can easily apply the contour. It a good brush. I think this is good for beginners like me. And for a very cheap price the quality is good. I would definitely recommend it to beginners . Also I think the brush gets the product nicely it's not hard and it's easy to clean. I myself am a beginner and I enjoy using it ... I'm not good yet at perfecting the contour but this is how it looks😅
Macie G.
Macie G.
Florence, SC
I want MORE of these brushes, all different kinds! I bought it from DOLLAR GENERAL, and it was $3 so yes affordable! And it went beyond my expectations. It's so soft and blends your makeup perfectly and doesn't shed too bad. For the price it is an amazing brush that I think every girl should have in her makeup bag. I always am using this brush all the time!
LK L.
LK L.
Glendale, CA
I love this brush for blush and use it everyday! I got mine at Kmart and you cannot beat the price point of 2.99! Very soft bristles and adds just a hint of color to compliment my fair skin. Wet N Wild did such a great job packaging their brushes with the pink and white. Very girly and cruelty free! Highly recommend!
Tasha S.
Tasha S.
Lyndon, IL
these new brushes are an amazing alternative to many of my high end brushes theyre very soft there is absolutely no fall out. they pick up just the right amount of product with out having to tap alot off wasting too much product. easy to use n great for blending overly affordable!! also reshapes after washes
Mona T.
Mona T.
Super soft and fluffy. Doesn't scratch skin while contouring. I feel like since this brush is so soft, it is best for soft contouring and blending. It might be a bit more difficult to create harsher contour lines with this brush. But since I like soft contours, this brush works great!
Layla 💜.
Layla 💜.
I highly recommend this brush, I like it a lot the brush is very soft and the presentation is cute. Pink of course a fav color but let's get to the real, it contours very well doesn't take to much access from the product your using. Comfortable in your hand. I think you'll love it.
Nancy V.
Nancy V.
Baldwin park , CA
Honestly I love this contour brush .. only brush I'll go too .. it is so damn soft and blend really nice .. I bought this brush at dollar tree for 1 $ it's really cheap this brush a must have. I also have the crease brush but use it as a concealer brush and it works perfectly
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Love these brushes!! They are very cute and very soft. And the best part is they are only a dollar! I have been finding them at the dollar store. But I have heard that they are also regularly sold at CVS from 99c-1$. Great quality for a great price
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
The brush is super soft and works great as a contouring brush for the price. Wet n' Wild is a great companies for people who are just starting into makeup and do not want to spend a large amount of money, but still get good brushes.
Briana J.
Briana J.
THESE BRUSHES ARE MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE!!!! I don't understand why more people don't use them, they're so cheap and such great quality!! This contour brush in particular is my favorite favorite. I have several of them.
Cory S.
Cory S.
Does it shed when you wash it?
Emma S.
Emma S.
i can't find these anywhere ! i'm going to the usa, do they sell them at target ?
Tina L.
Tina L.
Los Angeles, CA
Does anyone know if they still sells these in store or are they limited edition or part of a collection?
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Du Quoin, IL
So every dollar store in my area has these, and I need new brushes. Are they worth the price and how do they compare to ie, Real Techniques, etc.?
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Scranton, PA
The price is great, but how good is this brush?