BY WET N WILD

What’s your perfect angle? We’re here to help you find out. This plush, angled brush is designed to fit the contours of your face during application to sculpt and shape. Once you get your contours down, you’ll be prepared for anything life throws your way.

• How dense is this brush? I've had a hard time finding a c...1 Answers
  • Where can I find this? I have all the other brush I just ...5 Answers
  • What is this for?5 Answers
wet n wild Contour Brush
  • "I love the contour brush. The contour brush feels soft. I can easily apply the contour. It a good brush. I think this is good for beginners like me. And for a very cheap price the quality is good. I would definitely recommend it to beginners . Also I think the brush gets the product nicely it's not hard and it's easy to clean. I myself am a beginner and I enjoy using it ... I'm not good yet at perfecting the contour but this is how it looks😅" in 351 reviews
  • "Best brush ever and only 1$ and it works well I. Blending I have a few of these and use them for more than just blending I also use for contour blush bronzer totally worth it!" in 104 reviews
👸 Erica S.
I found this brush in the dollar store it was very cheap so therefore I decided to try it. I saw the same brush at Walmart for approximately $5 I bought mine for single dollar which was a win in my eyes already. So this is a wet and wild brand Contour brush it's cruelty free gluten free vegan and isn't tested on animals which makes me happy. It's a two-tone synthetic brushes white and pink which makes it fun and cute. For synthetic it's super soft super fluffy and it really does absorb the powder or liquid that you're trying to apply. The handle has a little Groove in it which is economically designed for your hand and Performing your contouring. I love all wet and wild products they never test on animals or use any animal fur DNA scales anything in any of their products which is always a huge win for me. It's super easy the clean it's super light and absorbs liquid cream mousse powder all of the above and applies generously to your face. I am currently looking for more brushes from this wet and wild line of application products I highly recommend this brush to anyone who is Against Animal Cruelty paying high prices for good quality and just to add a cute set of brushes to your makeup collection.
April X.
Plymouth, WI
First thing, THIS BRUSH IS EXTREMELY SOFT! I love the material that Wet N Wild used to make the brush. It feels like a feather when I use it to apply my powdered contour on my face. For the price one couldn't ask for a better product! However, I wish Wet N Wild made a little smaller contour brush because the brush is fairly large takes up half the size of my cheek. Nonetheless I really adore this brush, the softness of the material and how affordable the brand is. I would definitely recommend this brush to anyone looking to try applying makeup for the first time or even for experienced MUAs! A DRUGSTORE MUST HAVE!
Tanaiya J.
this is the only brush I can use for my powder contour. it’s so cute and it does its job VERY WELL. these brushes are so affordable and work almost as good as professional brushes. verrryyy soft. easy to clean. no shedding. hasn’t broken. blends easily. doesn’t make my face itch or anything. you can find them pretty much anywhere. I recommend to anyone wanting a good contour brush but not wanting to ‘break their bank’ to buy one.
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
I love this brush for many reasons. First of all, the PRICE! Hello! Can’t go wrong with less than $2 for a good brush! Second, this is just as good as any of my pricier brushes- it blends out or applies contour perfectly with just the right angle of bristles. And third reason to love- it’s cute! I love the pink and white design and the indented handle is a great feature.
Holly C.
Cut Off
I bought this brush right before I found out I was getting one like this from a different brand through Ipsy. It’s very similar except for the color. Works just as well as the one from Ipsy, which definitely would have cost more. I have one other brush from this collection and they’re great. Wet n Wild is so cheap and I’ve found so many products from them that work just as well as products that are way more expensive.
Melanie R.
Cranston, RI
For price alone, I would give this 5 Stars. The only reason I’m giving it 4 is because I don’t find it useful for contour. I like a bigger brush and I find I have to work harder to get the effect I want when I use this. HOWEVER. I love this for some many other things - blush, sweeping away fall out, and I also use this for special effects makeup.

I’ve seen this at the dollar store but I usually pick mine up at my local Walgreens or through Amazon. I’d recommend grabbing a few to have a backups in your kit!

Wet n Wild brushes are also cruelty free! A major win for me and for animals!
Dawn K.
Stockdale
Purchased at: Walmart
Can't go wrong with a wet and wild brush!! They're terrific cheap brushes, and you can buy quite a few for the price of one of the other brand! I love the fact I can have 5 or 6 of a style for about 5 bucks! If I want to wash it that day, great if I don't no biggie either. I have plenty more to use. Therefore my colors are always perfect because my brushes aren't mixing colors either, no matter if it's eyeshadows, blushes, highlighters & contours or whatever the case might be. They hold up to everyday use and wash & dry back to new condition. I've had great luck with my bristles being packed tightly and never coming out on my face no matter what brush it is. (PS I 💚 the fact that I can usually find them at my local Dollar Tree for $1, no matter what brush it is!!)
member-ad54e5cbc
I think this brush is great! It not only is so cute with the ombre pink and white bristles, the actual manufacturing of the brush is so impressive for the price! The brushes' hairs are SOooo soft and ferl amazing on the skin, the contour design is absolutely perfect for contouring, I've even used it to apply foundation many times and it works so well, and you can get so close when applying product to your under eye because of the shape of the brush. I LOVE this brush! Anyone contemplating on whether to purchase, have no worries, its worth its money, and then some!
Lauren J.
Tracy
Purchased at: Walmart
This brush has been my holy grail for as long as I can remember. I have tried so many high end brushes, and nothing beats this. Truly. Not only is it soft, but it blends my bronzer so beautifully. It has never turned out muddy or patchy, and the brush evenly distributes and blends product out. Highly suggest for someone in the long time makeup community or even just starting out!
kaitlyn💘 h.
newtown
This makeup brush it to live for!! It is so soft and high quality for such an affordable price! This brush is good to be used for bronzer and blush. This brush is sold in the dollar tree, target, Walmart, and local drugstores ( like Walgreens, cvs, and rite aid). I would definitely recommend this brush if you can find it in a store near you!
Cory S.
Madison, NJ
Does it shed when you wash it?
Emma S.
i can't find these anywhere ! i'm going to the usa, do they sell them at target ?
Tina L.
Los Angeles, CA
Does anyone know if they still sells these in store or are they limited edition or part of a collection?
Jessica M.
Du Quoin, IL
So every dollar store in my area has these, and I need new brushes. Are they worth the price and how do they compare to ie, Real Techniques, etc.?
Alix G.
Where can I find this? I have all the other brush I just need this one!

Amazon