Wet N Wild Concealer Stick uploaded by Saron A.

Wet N Wild Concealer Stick

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Wet N Wild Concealer Stick
  • "it's pigmented and doesn't crease easily! afforadable and brightening! i use this a lot!" in 5 reviews
Liana C.
Thousand Oaks
This product was alright. I wouldn’t exactly recommend it to other people unless if they had very oily skin to compensate how dry it is. If you were to use it I suggest using a spray or oil along with it to make it a little wetter.
Hunter L.
It’s goes on very smooth. It’s can hide acne and scars. It’s packaged very nicely. The plastic cap breaks very easily if it put on roughly. It hides the bags under you eyes very well. I would buy it again it cheap and in my price range.
Saron A.
Lawrenceville, GA
I bought this cover stick at target. Works great and I have been using for a year now. I use I️t under my eyes and on certain spots on my face that need to get blended
Wendy G.
Las Vegas , NV
I love this concealer stick very easy to use an the product is very creamy on the skin easy to apply an easy blending. Very inexpensive an you can find them at your local drugstore like Walmart,Walgreens,target ECT. Highly recommend!!!
Trinity j.
Franklin, PA
To be honest I liked the coverage it gave me, but it runs out way too quickly. Yes, it is a fairly cheap product but I still feel like you don’t get enough uses out of it. But coverage is really great and it blends smoothly!
Jacky S.
Not a great concealer. It does not blend well. It doesn't really conceal anything. I did not like it and I would not use it again. It did not work for me and it left my make up looking a huge mess.
Grace T.
The formula was really bad and sticky. Never use this on your undereye because it's so sticky and heavy. The undertone is peachy which is brightening but impossible to blend. Like the color but not the formula.
Angelique S.
I have had this concealer for about a month and it is my new fav it is so full coverage and they blend out so easily. If there is on thing bad to say about the product is that there isn't a lot of shades to choose from.
P V.
To be honest, Wet n' Wild has come a long way from where it use to be. I am quite impressed with some of their brand new products and lines.

However, this is NOT on that list.

• Easy packaging, not messy
• CHEAP and fit for all budgets

• Cakey Cakey
• Rough and uneven
• Dries out and hardens (making it difficult to apply evenly and it BREAKS OFF)
• Colors (shade) limited and looks unnatural

Dont expect too much for $2-$3. Invest in a quality product that will deliver the results that you are looking for - don't waste your money purchasing a bunch of cheap no-good products that dont work.
(Dont get me wrong, there are some drugstore brands and low priced products that work just as great or even better than a high end product)

I would not recommend.
Ashley Y.
I had hoped for this concealer to be good but it was definitely a bummer. The first time i used this, it was hard to blend with my beauty blender. After using it for my under eyes, it made them looking cakey and this magnified my pores a lot more than i wanted it to. I would not buy this product again. I'm hoping the formula will change and be made more blendable and creamy.