BY WET N WILD

This complete coverage concealer is the ideal formula for any imperfection. Blends seamlessly to mask under-eye circles, discolorations and blemishes without creasing or fading. Brightens and highlights your skin for an instant pick-me-up.

Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Diisostearyl Malate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Bis-Behenyl/Isostearyl/Phytosteryl Dimer Dilinoleyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Silica, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Synthetic Wax, Ozokerite, Methoxy PEG-17/Methoxy PEG-11/HDI Isocyanurate Trimer Crosspolymer, Cetearyl Alcohol, Trihydroxystearin, Sorbic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hexylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (0714)

• Girls could tell me if it has good coverage and if it doe...2 Answers
  • I need a good concealer, is this one good? How's the cove...2 Answers
  • Is this really a full coverage concealer? 1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "this concealer is okay... it's super thick and only comes in a couple of shades... i'm lucky enough to be one of those shades but it's still not perfect. it doesn't cover my dark circles very well, though it's a nice highlight under the eyes. it's better than a lot and does a great job concealing everything else so it's still a good concealer for five bucks." in 16 reviews
  • "i have just been trying this and it is a good concealer. not great but good, gets the job done. i just wish they will expand their color range. i set it with powder right after. good for the price. " in 10 reviews
  • "this has great coverage medium to full and i find.. it lasts very well on my oily skin we are talking about 8 to 9 hours in summer time without fading.. but the thing i dont love about it is the formula..its a little emollient and oily feeling for my skin and liking .. it makes me oily within 3 or 4 hrs.. thats the thing i do not like about it.. it does not dry matte or satin it has like a dewy finish which might be suitable for dry skin am not sure.. its actually a great dupe for the kat von d creme concealer.. and i think its even better" in 8 reviews
Meagan E.
Broadlands, VA
Review for: Wet n Wild Come Correct Celebrity Concealer, Fair, .34 oz more...
This concealer is interesting.  I bought it on sale on Wet N Wild's website since I had heard it was a dupe for IT Cosmetic's Bye Bye Undereye concealer.  It comes in a squeezy tube, and a little bit of product goes a loooong way.   The consistency is very thick, and a little greasy before it sets down.  It does crease under my eye after I set it with a powder, but most of my concealers do that.   It brightens my undereye, but it does not cover blemishes as well since it is a thicker concealer.   This concealer works best if you use your finger to blend it out before smoothing it with a brush or sponge.  The product is amazing for the price, but you have to learn how to use it.  I don't reach for this concealer as often since I prefer using a wand.
Melissa S.
Stratford, CT
This little baby is a Hidden Gem that I happened to find on their Website and not in the Store, and I must say that it has great coverage and I don't believe I remember there being any creasing, but, I actually haven't used it in a while, but al I know is, that I was VERY pleased with it and the Price was reasonable, I got it on discount, but the sad part is, I don't believe they're sold in Stores and I don't know if it's a Product that's going to be capped outon their website. I DEFINITELY want to use this Product more to give a better Review, but I had such a great first impression of it that I at least wanted to let viewers know this much to definitely give it a try if you come across it!!
Carly T.
This was one of the first concealers I ever bought and I still love it! My only complaint is that there aren't very many shades available, and the packaging is somewhat misleading so I bought a shade far too light for my skin tone. Otherwise, this concealer is highly pigmented and great for covering open break-outs if you apply it directly to the skin and smudge a little with a brush or your fingers over top of your regular concealer.
Katerina L.
Vero Beach
This is the bestconcealer I have ever used. It rivals the full coverageness of the Nars concealer pot and the shape tape by Tarte. It has great staying power once set with translucent powder. Hard to find thou. ( amazon has it)
Selena G.
Roswell , NM
Review for: Wet n Wild Come Correct Celebrity Concealer, Medium Golden, .34 oz more...
I love this concealer to cover imperfections and to shape out my eyebrows. This concealer is thick so a little goes a long.. ways. But because it’s so thick I personal don’t like it to conceal with it under my eyes. I was able to purchase it at the dollar tree. I just wish I would of stocked up on it. It’s a must have in my makeup bag!
Chrissy M.
Review for: Wet n Wild Come Correct Celebrity Concealer, Fair, .34 oz more...
I looked everywhere for this concealer. I finally found it at Walmart. This is a very good concealer. It is buildable and full coverage, the formula is perfect and easy to blend. It doesn't cease as much. If you could find this concealer pick it up because it is very good
Tammy C.
Frankfort, KY
Review for: Wet n Wild Come Correct Celebrity Concealer, Fair, .34 oz more...
I hate this product. I hardly give one star ratings but this concealer deserves it. It’s too thick and hard to work with. It’s Tacky and creases my undereyes badly. It doesn’t cover my blemishes either.
Mercedes K.
Review for: (3 Pack) WET N WILD Come Correct Celebrity Concealer - Medium Beige more...
It is pretty good I would say it kind of settled in the cracks or lines after awhile and did get greasy. It did cover blemishes though. The price is extremely affordable and I would buy it again. I was semi-satisfied. :)
cindy b.
Tempe, AZ
hated it it's super thick and you can't blend it if its like really pigmented however so if you have mid time akin and chose a normal concealer color for your akin color you'll end up looking like a clown
Brandi C.
Review for: Wet n Wild Come Correct Celebrity Concealer, Fair, .34 oz more...
I love this concealer to brighten under my eyes after putting on foundation and to cover blemishes or dark spots. It is easy to apply and blends well with a beauty blender and stays in place pretty well throughout the day.
Janel B.
Quincy, MI
I totally love wet n wild products is this good for undereye and highliting or is it more for covering blemishes??
Courtney H.
What is the coverage? Will it crease even if I set it with a powder? Also I'm extremely pale, is there a light enough shade for my skin tone? ☺️💫
Stephanie B.
Murray, UT
How does everyone like this product? heard it's like it cosmetics bye bye under eye! if it is I need to get my hands on it! also how is it with creasing?
Kelsey B.
Minneapolis, MN
Has anyone compared this concealer to Hard Candy's Glamoflauge concealer? I really like that concealer for the coverage and the longevity. Wondering how this one compares. Thanks!
Anna P.
How well does it work? Considering price range as well?