BY WET N WILD #10 in Bronzer

Whether you're looking sculpt your cheeckbones with icy, cool undertones or intensify your incandescence with a warm flush of flame, this gel-infused, longwearing formula leaves skin looking luminous with a naturally sun-kissed glow.

CLAIMS

Cruelty Free. Fragrance Free. Gluten Free. Paraben Free. Vegan.

INGREDIENTS

3100-36319 - You're Dragon Me Down: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Boron Nitride, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Silica, Magnesium Myristate, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Dimethicone, Lauroyl Lysine, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Water/Eau, o-Cymen-5-ol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Mica, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499.

3100-36320 - Queen's Land: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Boron Nitride, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Silica, Magnesium Myristate, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Dimethicone, Lauroyl Lysine, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Water/Eau, o-Cymen-5-ol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Mica, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499.

3100-36369 - Bronze Dynasty: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Boron Nitride, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Silica, Magnesium Myristate, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Lauroyl Lysine, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Water/Eau, o-Cymen-5-ol, Tin Oxide, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Mica, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499.

Katelyn S.
Centennial, CO
Purchased at: Walmart
This bronzer is a good bronzer especially for the price. I use the physicians formula butter bronzer so I’m used to the cooler shades but this one is really nice. I really like the warmth it brings to my face. It blends well and it stays on for a good amount of time as well!
Michelle P.
Purchased at: Target
Can’t beat the price!!!! You get sooo much product for the price and it is superrrr pigmented!
Noor B.
Concord, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
A nice cheap and very high quality bronzer for its price. It’s best to tanned and olive skin colors. Easy to apply and blend and does have a little shimmer to it which gives a natural sun kissed look!
Michelle H.
El paso, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
This bronzer is amazing! The color is gorgeous! It’s highly is buildable. It’s even better than some high end bronzers and it’s a fraction of the price. It is a matte finish and I love how it looks like a natural sunkissed look.
esmeralda g.
fresno
I love this product it gives u a nice bronze color and I like that bc this one it's just perfect and I really love using this product
Michelle B.
Columbus, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
The packaging is to die for, it’s heavy it feels expensive it’s so pretty and cheap! It doesn’t really have a scent, careful not to go heavy handed on this one and I recommend using a big brush for application, I like the formula.
MARLENA B.
Phoenixville, PA
The wet and wild bronzer your Dragon me down is very cheap and affordable and it’s sold at Manni drug stores which is awesome because there’s a wide variety of places to purchase this! It does not apply the best but the color is great and leaves me feeling bronzed and with a luminous Naturally skin kissed glow
shakira v.
Indianapolis, IN
Purchased at: ULTA
I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love itI love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love itI love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it
Letty B.
I cannot rave enough about this must have product! It is an amazing steal for the price as well. It is not overly pigmented which I like in a bronzer but the color payoff is fantastic it doesn’t look muddy or patchy!
Jaime Cerridwen D.
Wet N Wild® Coloricon™ Bronzer You’re Dragon Me Down is a great bronzer. I love anything We N Wild gas to offer and their bronzer didn't let me down. Plus anything having to do with dragons had me from the start.
Adeva T.
Newalla , OK
Why would you review it before you’ve tried it? Maybe it won’t work as good for you as it did for them or maybe they lied or exaggerated about how good it is.
jessica g.
dayton, OH
Does this bronzer in shade Queens land look to orange on fair skin tones?