BY WET N WILD #10 in Bronzer

Whether you're looking sculpt your cheeckbones with icy, cool undertones or intensify your incandescence with a warm flush of flame, this gel-infused, longwearing formula leaves skin looking luminous with a naturally sun-kissed glow.

CLAIMS

Cruelty Free. Fragrance Free. Gluten Free. Paraben Free. Vegan.

INGREDIENTS

3100-36319 - You're Dragon Me Down: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Boron Nitride, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Silica, Magnesium Myristate, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Dimethicone, Lauroyl Lysine, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Water/Eau, o-Cymen-5-ol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Mica, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499.

3100-36320 - Queen's Land: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Boron Nitride, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Silica, Magnesium Myristate, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Dimethicone, Lauroyl Lysine, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Water/Eau, o-Cymen-5-ol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Mica, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499.

3100-36369 - Bronze Dynasty: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Boron Nitride, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Silica, Magnesium Myristate, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Lauroyl Lysine, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Water/Eau, o-Cymen-5-ol, Tin Oxide, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Mica, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499.

Megan T.
salisbury , MD
Purchased at: Walmart
Nice pigment and so super cute. Cant beat it for the price! Love how they came out with halloween theme and the names are perfect.
Victoria H.
Super pigmented and stayed on all day with a setting spray. Not disappointed! Formula is great, a little fall out but not too much.
Julienne M.
Purchased at: Walgreens
definitely the least shimmery of the collection. not too orange or dark on my skin tone. blends really well and performs nice too!
Hannah B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Color was a little off for me, but overall the product itself was nice. Soft feeling and very pretty when applied. Does a good job!
Angelique V.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This product is a little patchy on me but I just blend a bit more than usual and it works just fine. Can't beat that price either!
Kelly B.
Moberly, MO
Purchased at: ULTA
I really enjoyed this. It was a tad dark for me so it took a bit of blending. The end result is amazing and I use it all the time.
Carmen R.
Kissimmee, Fl
Purchased at: Amazon
I really like this product and its ingredients are perfect for the skin, I recommend it a lot. Buy it and enjoy a good experience.
Kaitlyn T.
The quality of wet and wild products is amazing to me so it wasn’t a surprise when this smoothed onto my face so evenly and pretty
Sabrina M.
Vail, AZ
Purchased at: Walgreens
I bought this for my daughters. It is one of their favorites. My girls are all about their makeup. This color blend is very well.
🇬🇭ᎶᎯℬℛℐℰℒℒℰ Ꮆ.
I have never tried this before so I can’t say much on it, once I get my hands on them I’ll come back and leave an honest opinion.
Adeva T.
Newalla , OK
Why would you review it before you’ve tried it? Maybe it won’t work as good for you as it did for them or maybe they lied or exaggerated about how good it is.
jessica g.
dayton, OH
Does this bronzer in shade Queens land look to orange on fair skin tones?