BY WET N WILD #10 in Bronzer

Whether you're looking sculpt your cheeckbones with icy, cool undertones or intensify your incandescence with a warm flush of flame, this gel-infused, longwearing formula leaves skin looking luminous with a naturally sun-kissed glow.

CLAIMS

Cruelty Free. Fragrance Free. Gluten Free. Paraben Free. Vegan.

INGREDIENTS

3100-36319 - You're Dragon Me Down: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Boron Nitride, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Silica, Magnesium Myristate, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Dimethicone, Lauroyl Lysine, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Water/Eau, o-Cymen-5-ol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Mica, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499.

3100-36320 - Queen's Land: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Boron Nitride, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Silica, Magnesium Myristate, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Dimethicone, Lauroyl Lysine, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Water/Eau, o-Cymen-5-ol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Mica, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499.

3100-36369 - Bronze Dynasty: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Boron Nitride, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Silica, Magnesium Myristate, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Lauroyl Lysine, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Water/Eau, o-Cymen-5-ol, Tin Oxide, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Mica, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499.

Kiana A.
Memphis , TN
Purchased at: Walmart
🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾 🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾 this is a really awesome and affordable bronzer. It’s gives you just the right touch of bronze if you use a light hand when apply And is great for some darker skin tones as well . Not bad for drug store !
Lindsey K.
Purchased at: Walmart
Fairly decent bronzer at a great price. I wish that it was a little creamier/looser as it is pretty compacted in the pan and thus more difficult to remove with a brush but overall it is a good value if you are on a small budget.
Alexus R.
Purchased at: Walgreens
no pigment for me, maybe i’m too dark??? not sure. I LIVEEEEEE for wet & wild but this what just not a hit for me. maybe a different color???? smells kind of like plastic. i don’t mind it though! still cheap good brand though
Rachel G.
Norwich, CT
Purchased at: Walgreens
This bronzer is very pretty when applied. However, it takes a lot of product to really show up. It is not a very pigmented bronzer. It’s great for a beach day and it’s very affordable. I wouldn’t recommend for every day wear.
Ashes C.
Charleston, WV
Purchased at: ULTA
As price goes this bronzer is pretty amazing. It’s amazing for contouring, and it’s super easy to apply. It blends well with my other contouring palettes, and I definitely recommend it for anyone trying to get by a little cheaper.
Jennifer C.
Decent bronzer, however I don’t always use a bronzer when I do make up. Mostly in summer, will I actually use it but this one was a little dark for me anyways. I would not purchase this myself but then again I am very pale.
Josi B.
Arcadia , FL
Purchased at: ULTA
Love wet n wild, always affordable and they never test on animals. This bronzer is fantastic. Not too crazy pigmented so you can build it to perfection. Best for all skin types I would say. I would recommend this to anyone.
Joy H.
Harker Hts, TX
Purchased at: Target
Love the Bronze tone, goes on & stays on. I would recommend this Wet N Wild is so improved their products lately. I have olive skin tone and it contours around my face pretty good. I would definitely buy this product again.
Hannah N.
Hemet, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
This is an okay bronzer. It's not my favorite but I will still use it. The color is nice & it doesn't have a weird smell. I like that you can use this to bronze the face a little & give it some color. I probably wouldn't buy this again.
Rojeen S.
Cranston, RI
A little too warm for me. But very blend able better for deeper complexions. Very cheap in pricing but good quality as most wet n wild products are. Love this brand so much. I would not recommend for pale or lighter complexions.
Adeva T.
Newalla , OK
Why would you review it before you’ve tried it? Maybe it won’t work as good for you as it did for them or maybe they lied or exaggerated about how good it is.
jessica g.
dayton, OH
Does this bronzer in shade Queens land look to orange on fair skin tones?