BY WET N WILD #10 in Bronzer

Whether you're looking sculpt your cheeckbones with icy, cool undertones or intensify your incandescence with a warm flush of flame, this gel-infused, longwearing formula leaves skin looking luminous with a naturally sun-kissed glow.

CLAIMS

Cruelty Free. Fragrance Free. Gluten Free. Paraben Free. Vegan.

INGREDIENTS

3100-36319 - You're Dragon Me Down: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Boron Nitride, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Silica, Magnesium Myristate, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Dimethicone, Lauroyl Lysine, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Water/Eau, o-Cymen-5-ol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Mica, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499.

3100-36320 - Queen's Land: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Boron Nitride, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Silica, Magnesium Myristate, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Dimethicone, Lauroyl Lysine, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Water/Eau, o-Cymen-5-ol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Mica, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499.

3100-36369 - Bronze Dynasty: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Boron Nitride, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Silica, Magnesium Myristate, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Lauroyl Lysine, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Water/Eau, o-Cymen-5-ol, Tin Oxide, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Mica, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499.

Tifani S.
Jamestown
Great overall product. Blends well on skin and has a beautiful glow. Great formula that is not chalky and does not smear foundation and other makeup off. I would recommend this for anyone who is looking to save money but get great a quality product.
NW W.
Fayetteville, GA
I love bronzer. I literally put it on my face and everywhere else! So I was totally open to try this product! When I used it I liked it! The price was great and I would definitely try it again. I also suggest others who like to use bronzer to try it as well!
Tifani S.
Jamestown
Natasha L.
Brick
This bronzer is affordable and worth it. It gave my skin nice dewy glow. I dont like sparkles. This was a glistening light shadowey glow from all angles. Reccommend on darker colored skin might to harsh or pigmented for fair or light skin. I was surprised i actually liked it. Recommend to tan to dark skin.
Rachael S.
Carson city, NV
Yaaaasssss girl! It blends its buildable it's the right shade for me. It is affordable and creamy. It doesn't cling and patch or grab funny. This is a a plus plus product y'all! I've always loved wetnwild bronzers and highlighters this did not disappoint
Hope B.
Blackville , SC
Purchased at: Walgreens
Wet n wild bronzer work well for the cost. They go on smooth and don’t cost a fortune. This is a great product I can grab and leave in my car and use and not worry about the heat or damage due to the cost is not expensive but however it does work.
Telecisa M.
I would actually say this works better for deeper skin tones than any others as the gold brings out the glow in warm and neutral undertones. But, just so you know, no matter what you apply this powder with there is a lot of fallout. That being said In my opinion the fallout is completely worth it.
Nicole T.
Winchester
I only give this a 3 because I have not tried this one but I do like wet n wild bronzers. They are pigmented for the price. They last a long time. Might be a little to orange for some shades. I would repurchase if I needed an affordable bronzer
Shea E.
Purchased at: Walmart
When I first bought the product, I thought it might be too dark for my skin tone (I have very fair skin). But when I applied it, it was buildable and was not too dark. It was very long lasting and would probably work for a variety of skin tones.
Magdalene V.
Dickson City, PA
This bronzer is very pigmented. It has a lightweight feel with an intense bronze effect. The color is perfect for all skintones. It has a shimmery finish. The price range is affordable and it works great. My go to drug store brand is wet N wild.
Adeva T.
Newalla , OK
Why would you review it before you’ve tried it? Maybe it won’t work as good for you as it did for them or maybe they lied or exaggerated about how good it is.
jessica g.
dayton, OH
Does this bronzer in shade Queens land look to orange on fair skin tones?