BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Amazon
Sofia B.
West New York, NJ
Love this pearly shiny color, a lot of colors come up when the light hits it. Worth trying out for a subtle look. Great results for the price, and I can't get over how shiny it is.
Rebecca R.
Bradenville, PA
Amazing price point. so affordable. The color is very opaque. You can see the color well in just one coat, and two coats looks just like the bottle. Amazing deal for an inexpensive product. It doesn't last as long as some nail polish, but if you use a good base and top coat then you can get a good wear out of it.
L B.
Really great product If you like sparklingly things. I found  this nail polish at my local CVS by my house. One of the reason it caught my eyes was because it sparklingly and not expensive. I use this about 2x a month. Eve though I don't use it as often. I would recommend it
Annamarie R.
Washington, DC
I really like the color of this nail polish. Really vivid. The polish itself is very pigmented. I only need 1-2 coats. The bad thing is that my bottle got thick and clumpy just 2-3 weeks after I opened it. Really a shame because I loved it so much.
Mystery J.
Humble, TX
I generally love wet and wild things I use their make up and nail polishes because I do use a lot of stuff during the day and I sweat and it's just so much easier to use and keep on and you don't have to reapply to get a good look all day
Adela S.
Watertown, NY
Wet N' Wild Colors prides itself in providing the highest quality product at the most competitive price; This nail polish applies smooth and even leaving your nails nice and shiny! Very recommended!! Must Have
Caitlin S.
I loveeee this glitter polish. It's super pretty and the nail polish is very thick. I usually apply it over a different coat of nail polish. I got it for $1 and I highly recommend.
Jessica S.
Tallahassee, FL
For the price you truly cannot beat this polish. It really last and is full of sparkling glitter meaning you don’t have to apply 50 coats. And for the price you can buy more than one at a time.
Leann D.
lowell
I have used this nail polish only once but I liked it An will try it again. It is a great nail polish for the price I won’t pay for the expensive brands of nail polish
Tracy C.
Forks, WA
I have always liked wet n wild nail polish.I used to buy it as. Teenager, they sure have come a long  way since then.This is very affordable and is sold almost everywhere. I would buy again and I would recommend it .This nail polish works well with nail marbling., and its so much fun.