BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Amazon
Sofia B.
West New York, NJ
Love this pearly shiny color, a lot of colors come up when the light hits it. Worth trying out for a subtle look. Great results for the price, and I can't get over how shiny it is.
Jessica S.
Tallahassee, FL
For the price you truly cannot beat this polish. It really last and is full of sparkling glitter meaning you don’t have to apply 50 coats. And for the price you can buy more than one at a time.
Rebecca R.
Bradenville, PA
Amazing price point. so affordable. The color is very opaque. You can see the color well in just one coat, and two coats looks just like the bottle. Amazing deal for an inexpensive product. It doesn't last as long as some nail polish, but if you use a good base and top coat then you can get a good wear out of it.
Tracy C.
Forks, WA
I have always liked wet n wild nail polish.I used to buy it as. Teenager, they sure have come a long  way since then.This is very affordable and is sold almost everywhere. I would buy again and I would recommend it .This nail polish works well with nail marbling., and its so much fun.
Alexandra M.
Kalamazoo , MI
I am a busy momma so my nails get exposed to a lot of things, so I really dont use nail polish because it always cracks and falls off really quickly. I like this product because it has lasted me longer than other products and well the color is amazing! I would totally buy it again
L B.
Really great product If you like sparklingly things. I found  this nail polish at my local CVS by my house. One of the reason it caught my eyes was because it sparklingly and not expensive. I use this about 2x a month. Eve though I don't use it as often. I would recommend it
Tosha Y.
I love the Wet N Wild brand the company has come a long way since i first got into polish and make up. Not only do they have a huge variety of beauty products but they are also very affordable and mostly everywhere that sells these type of products carry this brand
Mystery J.
Humble, TX
I generally love wet and wild things I use their make up and nail polishes because I do use a lot of stuff during the day and I sweat and it's just so much easier to use and keep on and you don't have to reapply to get a good look all day
DOM H.
Sacramento, CA
Wet' n' Wild All the colors you want and need A splash of sparkle, matte, glossy, and other magnificent colors. You can find at any department store that carry cosmetics around 6$-9$ a bottle. Also come in gift packages. good buy!
Alondra G.
Plainfield
It was okay, just don't apply it more then once because the nail polish is thick and I only used it once so it wasn't such a great experience , it did last for pretty long, so that's a plus I guess, I probably wouldn't recommend it to someone else