20 varieties available
wet n wild ColorIcon Lipliner
BY WET N WILD
Sunset and line! We don’t have a 30+ year cult following on these babies for nothing! We smile sheepishly every time we hear compliments for these guys. And let us just tell you, we’re smiling a lot! This rich, creamy formula glides on silky-smooth and makes sure your lip color doesn’t bleed so you’ll always have a well-defined pout. Makeup artists love to use this as a lipstick, applying it all over the lips. They last longer and make sure you’re not rocking that early 90s two-toned lip! As a matter of fact, Deborah Larsen, who previously worked as the Makeup Artist on the set of CW's Valentine, loves using wet n wild! "I am a huge fan of wet n wild. I love the whole line. My favorite product is the Lip liner in Brandy Wine" says Larsen.
Ingredients: Beeswax/Cire d'abeille, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire de carnauba, Petrolatum, Ceresin, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, [+/- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Mica, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Red 40 Lake/CI 16035, Red 7 Lake/CI 15850, Red 6 Lake/CI 15850, Yellow 5 Lake/CI 19140, Manganese Violet/CI 77742, Blue 1 Lake/CI 42090]see more...
Top Questions See all 171 Q&A
wet n wild ColorIcon Lipliner
Start your review of wet n wild ColorIcon Lipliner!
Which variety would you like to review?
- No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
- "Cheap but good quality creamy soft on your eyes no irritation." in 202 reviews
- "I have the white, black, brown, light brown, blue, and teal ! I love them they work well, go on smooth, show up brightly, and they're only .99 cents! " in 40 reviews
- "I usually just use the black on my waterline and it goes on very smooth. Great eyeliner for only $0.99!" in 24 reviews
- "these wet n wild eyeliner pencils are okay but when you're applying this eyeliner it drags on your skin and hurts a little,these also smudge a little but they last for a pretty good time and they are only 99 cents.I guess they're okay but i prefer the n.y.c eyeliners because they don't smudge as much,they don't drag,and they are only 99 cents too." in 21 reviews
- "I like wet and wild product because their really afforded which is why every time I go into my near by drug store , I always pick up eye liner." in 10 reviews
In my opinion, the pencil is too hard. It hurts my eye when I try to use it. I rarely use it because of this. I do not recommend
If I could rate this a zero I would. I’ve been wanting a white liner to put in my waterline because my eyes are small. This is the worst pencil I’ve ever used. It wouldn’t go on my water line and I was like ok maybe I need to wipe it on my hand some. When I did it literally felt like crayon or candle wax, and then I was like “well that’s why it didn’t work”. Would not recommend
This eye pencil is not pigmented at all , it’s very flaky & just doesn’t do the job it needs to do. :(
I'm not a huge fan of this product just because it never goes on right I try to melt it to help the color but all it does is just melt and then I'm stuck stabbing myself with the wood. Then the times I do get it to go on it's running everywhere after a few hours.
This lip liner is horrible. It doesn’t glide on, its chalky, difficult to work with. I just don’t like it.
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m not a fan of this, it pulled and was hard to apply correctly and neatly, it’s cheap and does the job I mean but I don’t care to use it
These eye liner pencils are cheaply made trust that wood can and WILL stab you in the eye also I'll like to add how easily it smears not even worth the dollars or strength to pick them up off the shelves
You get what you pay for. It has aa formula that doesn't last very long and creates lots of smudges. Also, the pencil doesn't sharpen that easily and makes a big mess when trying to. I couldn't recommend this product to anyone. [product:wet-'n'-wild-wet-n-wild-color-icon-kohl-liner-pencil]
I didn't like the formula to this Color icon Kohl Eyeliner, because it would be way too rough on my eyes and I had to toss it away
Q & A
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos