20 varieties available
wet n wild ColorIcon Lipliner
BY WET N WILD
Sunset and line! We don’t have a 30+ year cult following on these babies for nothing! We smile sheepishly every time we hear compliments for these guys. And let us just tell you, we’re smiling a lot! This rich, creamy formula glides on silky-smooth and makes sure your lip color doesn’t bleed so you’ll always have a well-defined pout. Makeup artists love to use this as a lipstick, applying it all over the lips. They last longer and make sure you’re not rocking that early 90s two-toned lip! As a matter of fact, Deborah Larsen, who previously worked as the Makeup Artist on the set of CW's Valentine, loves using wet n wild! "I am a huge fan of wet n wild. I love the whole line. My favorite product is the Lip liner in Brandy Wine" says Larsen.
Ingredients: Beeswax/Cire d'abeille, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire de carnauba, Petrolatum, Ceresin, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, [+/- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Mica, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Red 40 Lake/CI 16035, Red 7 Lake/CI 15850, Red 6 Lake/CI 15850, Yellow 5 Lake/CI 19140, Manganese Violet/CI 77742, Blue 1 Lake/CI 42090]see more...
Top Questions See all 171 Q&A
wet n wild ColorIcon Lipliner
Start your review of wet n wild ColorIcon Lipliner!
Which variety would you like to review?
- No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
- "Cheap but good quality creamy soft on your eyes no irritation." in 202 reviews
- "I have the white, black, brown, light brown, blue, and teal ! I love them they work well, go on smooth, show up brightly, and they're only .99 cents! " in 40 reviews
- "I usually just use the black on my waterline and it goes on very smooth. Great eyeliner for only $0.99!" in 24 reviews
- "these wet n wild eyeliner pencils are okay but when you're applying this eyeliner it drags on your skin and hurts a little,these also smudge a little but they last for a pretty good time and they are only 99 cents.I guess they're okay but i prefer the n.y.c eyeliners because they don't smudge as much,they don't drag,and they are only 99 cents too." in 21 reviews
- "I like wet and wild product because their really afforded which is why every time I go into my near by drug store , I always pick up eye liner." in 10 reviews
I love this color, it's perfect for a night on the town or a candle lit dinner. It's cheap, but certainly not cheaply made.
I use a lot of wet n wild products. I don't use their lip products as much as other but I like the lip liners. I had never used lip liners before and found myself pleasantly surprised. I would absolutely buy this product again and recommend this to others
I've never likes plain colors and plum seems to stand out but not be that bright red look at me I want all the attention
Very good product Very good product Very good productVery good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product I would Most a definitely Buy This Product again ..
This one I just recently bar and the fact that I don't do my makeup a lot when I do use this it makes my lips look full and better I recommend that they keep this product on Wet n Wild does this product is really good and it gets a lot of reviews
Love the color Chestnut a beautiful brown. It's super cheap in price but doesn't peel lip skin or crack lips. Super affordable and color pigment is awesome ! Love love this product
I Love this product , it is so soft and creamy , you will not be disappointed if you buy this product you will love it
This is a great product for the price! I have almost every color. Will definitely be buying more. Worth it and affordable! Can't beat it
I love this eyeliner! It goes on dark and smooth and you don't need a heavy hand which is perfect for me! It only cost me $1 at Walmart. I recommend this product!
Q & A
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos