20 varieties available
wet n wild ColorIcon Lipliner
BY WET N WILD
Sunset and line! We don’t have a 30+ year cult following on these babies for nothing! We smile sheepishly every time we hear compliments for these guys. And let us just tell you, we’re smiling a lot! This rich, creamy formula glides on silky-smooth and makes sure your lip color doesn’t bleed so you’ll always have a well-defined pout. Makeup artists love to use this as a lipstick, applying it all over the lips. They last longer and make sure you’re not rocking that early 90s two-toned lip! As a matter of fact, Deborah Larsen, who previously worked as the Makeup Artist on the set of CW's Valentine, loves using wet n wild! "I am a huge fan of wet n wild. I love the whole line. My favorite product is the Lip liner in Brandy Wine" says Larsen.
Ingredients: Beeswax/Cire d'abeille, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire de carnauba, Petrolatum, Ceresin, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, [+/- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Mica, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Red 40 Lake/CI 16035, Red 7 Lake/CI 15850, Red 6 Lake/CI 15850, Yellow 5 Lake/CI 19140, Manganese Violet/CI 77742, Blue 1 Lake/CI 42090]see more...
Top Questions See all 171 Q&A
wet n wild ColorIcon Lipliner
- "Cheap but good quality creamy soft on your eyes no irritation." in 202 reviews
- "I have the white, black, brown, light brown, blue, and teal ! I love them they work well, go on smooth, show up brightly, and they're only .99 cents! " in 40 reviews
- "I usually just use the black on my waterline and it goes on very smooth. Great eyeliner for only $0.99!" in 24 reviews
- "these wet n wild eyeliner pencils are okay but when you're applying this eyeliner it drags on your skin and hurts a little,these also smudge a little but they last for a pretty good time and they are only 99 cents.I guess they're okay but i prefer the n.y.c eyeliners because they don't smudge as much,they don't drag,and they are only 99 cents too." in 21 reviews
- "I like wet and wild product because their really afforded which is why every time I go into my near by drug store , I always pick up eye liner." in 10 reviews
It’s alright, I like the jumbo pencil in milk from nyx better. I think my biggest issue is that it’s almost to creamy for a kohl pencil. It’s easy to apply and,the packaging is alright for how inexpensive it is. It doesn’t last very long on the waterline though.
Very affordable, good color pigmentation, long lasting wear. The only thing is that I wish that they had more colors usually I go to the store and they only have the same 3-5 colors. But overalls very satisfied with the amount you get for the price you get!
Review for: Other more...
This product actually makes my lips look more plump and I bought this item in ride-aid and it is very easy to use/apply and it has good quality and it last long and I would buy this product again. I actually bought an extra one Incase my first one finished .
Some of the best lip liners I’ve ever used. They are so creamy and pigmented. They are also easy to apply and last long on the lips. They also last a long time because you only need a little they are so pigmented. I would buy these again and recommend to a friend.
I like this product it definitely is less expensive and it is just as good I think of some of the major lip liners it definitely is something that you would want to try for only $0.99 to. $2 makes all shades always use a lip liner and why not for a product so inexpensive
I am a huge fan of Wet n Wild. The prices can't be beat, and recently their quality has been way better than pricier drugstore brands. Their lipliners are awesome and go on so smoothly. Love the shades they have, and how long lasting they are on my lips.
This is for those classic girls out there who just want to keep it classic and one keep it the same super cheap it works always and it’s great for your lips and your eyebrows yes you can do it with your eyebrows to make my eyebrows look great and it was my lips look like Kylie Jenner so yes go buy it now
I absolutely love this eyeliner. The pigment is great and it sharpens great too (I've had a few constantly break on me🙄). The formula is nice and it doesn't irritate my eyes. I do wanna try a different brand to compare but I'll always buy this as a default.
Q & A
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos