Lauren B.
Cleveland, OH
These are the most basic eye pencils out there. Yes, they do have a cute selection of colors. Yes, they look good on the skin/eyes. But my biggest issue with these is the bleed off the waterline so bad. I would use the black pencil everyday, and I would CONSTANTLY have to wipe off the product that bled down underneath my eyes, in my under eye bag area. It was not cute. I tried it with their other colors, and they still did the same things. I keep these pencils around for editorial looks where I need to draw something on my face or even to fill in my eyebrows from time to time. But I will NEVER use these on my waterline ever again.