Jazmin N.
Johnstown, PA
I usually buy luxury brands of makeup but I've decided to give drugstore brands a chance. I was really looking for a new brown eyeliner that is a light shade rather than a dark brown. I picked this up because I thought the color was perfect. I was right. It goes on very smooth with no cracks or creases, it doesn't smudge while applying either. It lasts all day and is easy to remove with makeup remover. I highly recommend this eyeliner. I think it has the same quality as luxury eyeliners for a fraction of the cost.