BY WET N WILD

Sunset and line! We don’t have a 30+ year cult following on these babies for nothing! We smile sheepishly every time we hear compliments for these guys. And let us just tell you, we’re smiling a lot! This rich, creamy formula glides on silky-smooth and makes sure your lip color doesn’t bleed so you’ll always have a well-defined pout. Makeup artists love to use this as a lipstick, applying it all over the lips. They last longer and make sure you’re not rocking that early 90s two-toned lip! As a matter of fact, Deborah Larsen, who previously worked as the Makeup Artist on the set of CW's Valentine, loves using wet n wild! "I am a huge fan of wet n wild. I love the whole line. My favorite product is the Lip liner in Brandy Wine" says Larsen.

Ingredients: Beeswax/Cire d'abeille, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire de carnauba, Petrolatum, Ceresin, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, [+/- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Mica, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Red 40 Lake/CI 16035, Red 7 Lake/CI 15850, Red 6 Lake/CI 15850, Yellow 5 Lake/CI 19140, Manganese Violet/CI 77742, Blue 1 Lake/CI 42090]

• I want to try this eyeliner. Has somebody tried it? is go...10 Answers
  • Would you recommend these pencils to other people or woul...3 Answers
  • Longevity when applied on waterline? I'm always looking f...1 Answers
wet n wild ColorIcon Lipliner
  • "Cheap but good quality creamy soft on your eyes no irritation." in 202 reviews
  • "I have the white, black, brown, light brown, blue, and teal ! I love them they work well, go on smooth, show up brightly, and they're only .99 cents! " in 40 reviews
  • "I usually just use the black on my waterline and it goes on very smooth. Great eyeliner for only $0.99!" in 24 reviews
  • "these wet n wild eyeliner pencils are okay but when you're applying this eyeliner it drags on your skin and hurts a little,these also smudge a little but they last for a pretty good time and they are only 99 cents.I guess they're okay but i prefer the n.y.c eyeliners because they don't smudge as much,they don't drag,and they are only 99 cents too." in 21 reviews
  • "I like wet and wild product because their really afforded which is why every time I go into my near by drug store , I always pick up eye liner." in 10 reviews
Lauren B.
Cleveland, OH
These are the most basic eye pencils out there. Yes, they do have a cute selection of colors. Yes, they look good on the skin/eyes. But my biggest issue with these is the bleed off the waterline so bad. I would use the black pencil everyday, and I would CONSTANTLY have to wipe off the product that bled down underneath my eyes, in my under eye bag area. It was not cute. I tried it with their other colors, and they still did the same things. I keep these pencils around for editorial looks where I need to draw something on my face or even to fill in my eyebrows from time to time. But I will NEVER use these on my waterline ever again.
Tricia C.
Tracy, CA
Review for: Fab Fuchsia more...
I needed a lip liner and I needed it fast so I purchased this at Rite Aid for only 99¢. I was skeptical at first, but I said it’s worth buying since it’s not costly. I’m very happy with this product and I recommend! It goes on easily, looks great and stays on for hours. I use it with my M.A.C Cosmetics Lipstick.
Jazmin N.
Johnstown, PA
I usually buy luxury brands of makeup but I've decided to give drugstore brands a chance. I was really looking for a new brown eyeliner that is a light shade rather than a dark brown. I picked this up because I thought the color was perfect. I was right. It goes on very smooth with no cracks or creases, it doesn't smudge while applying either. It lasts all day and is easy to remove with makeup remover. I highly recommend this eyeliner. I think it has the same quality as luxury eyeliners for a fraction of the cost.
Jennifer W.
Review for: Willow more...
Overall these are good lip liners they do their job I didn't find that there was the largest color selection at the time that I was using these and I'm not a huge fan of having to sharpen these types of products I find that they don't sharpen well tends to eat up a lot of products so that was the biggest downfall for me as well as the Caps didn't seem to hold a good seal leading the product to go bad sooner than it would
Koraima P.
La Palma , CA
I would say this is an okay lip liner. I've tried other drugstore lip liners for a more expensive priced which didn't work good at all. Since these are so cheap I didn't expect it to be as pigmented as they are. One thing I disliked was that they dont apply very smoothly othed than that its okay.
Vivian Y.
Farmington Hills , MI
I purchased the brown, and nude colors, and I love them! They're so smooth and pigmented, and they don't fade even after a 10 hour day! If you have oily eyelids though then you might want to set it with a similar colored eyeshadow so it doesn't fade or smudge. I'll be re-purchasing more of these for a long time! wet n wild ColorIcon Lipliner
Christina M.
Review for: Willow more...
This Wet and Wild lip liners are one of my favorite drugstore lip liners. The packaging is kind of bland and boring. These are super inexpensive. They are not pricey at all. I'm definitely a repeat user. I'm constantly recommending them to my friends
Kaylah F.
Germantown, MD
Review for: Other more...
Hands down, the best lip liner I have ever used...for the past 7 years at that. I buy these from usually CVS and they're always .99. SUPER CHEAP. For me the color variety is exactly what I am looking for. I ONLY use one color, Brandywine 222, and have been for the past 7 years lol. It lasts a long time. If it dries out on you, which it wont if you keep the cap on it. Sharpening it exposes new liner, which shouldn't be dry, or even use a lighter and heat it up. DON'T put it directly on the flame but slightly above it it'll smoothen it up for ya.
Kaylynn D.
I love love love this product! They’re only a $1 which is so incredibly affordable. The pigmentation is great and they have a lot of color options. You can sharpen them and they will last you forever. I have 3 different colors in my drawer currently and I can’t do my makeup without using at least one in my waterline, I loooove these!
Sara E.
Like using this in summer on my lower eyelash line to make my eyes pop. Very pretty solid.  Only bad thing is the pencil is hard, so would rather use a gel but still very cheap and again its fun to play with this color every once in awhile. Makes me feel like an egyptian.
Audrey F.
Sabina, OH
Does it smear or run throughout the day?
Alaina A.
Blue Springs, MO
Would this product ever smear or melt mid-day??
Erica G.
vallejo, ca
Where can I find them.?
Desiree R.
Venezuela
I want to try this eyeliner. Has somebody tried it? is good or not?
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
What's your fave color of choice to use? I use medium brown for my brows

Amazon