wet n wild ColorIcon Lipliner
Sunset and line! We don’t have a 30+ year cult following on these babies for nothing! We smile sheepishly every time we hear compliments for these guys. And let us just tell you, we’re smiling a lot! This rich, creamy formula glides on silky-smooth and makes sure your lip color doesn’t bleed so you’ll always have a well-defined pout. Makeup artists love to use this as a lipstick, applying it all over the lips. They last longer and make sure you’re not rocking that early 90s two-toned lip! As a matter of fact, Deborah Larsen, who previously worked as the Makeup Artist on the set of CW's Valentine, loves using wet n wild! "I am a huge fan of wet n wild. I love the whole line. My favorite product is the Lip liner in Brandy Wine" says Larsen.
Ingredients: Beeswax/Cire d'abeille, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire de carnauba, Petrolatum, Ceresin, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, [+/- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Mica, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Red 40 Lake/CI 16035, Red 7 Lake/CI 15850, Red 6 Lake/CI 15850, Yellow 5 Lake/CI 19140, Manganese Violet/CI 77742, Blue 1 Lake/CI 42090]see more...
Top Questions See all 165 Q&A
- "I have the white, black, brown, light brown, blue, and teal ! I love them they work well, go on smooth, show up brightly, and they're only .99 cents! " in 40 reviews
- "I usually just use the black on my waterline and it goes on very smooth. Great eyeliner for only $0.99!" in 24 reviews
- "these wet n wild eyeliner pencils are okay but when you're applying this eyeliner it drags on your skin and hurts a little,these also smudge a little but they last for a pretty good time and they are only 99 cents.I guess they're okay but i prefer the n.y.c eyeliners because they don't smudge as much,they don't drag,and they are only 99 cents too." in 21 reviews
- "I like wet and wild product because their really afforded which is why every time I go into my near by drug store , I always pick up eye liner." in 10 reviews
- "Absolutely amazing i use the dark brown and mink brown as an eye brow pencil every day and i love this, it can be a little glossy but it works great if u set it with a powder i Highly recommend this." in 9 reviews
These pencils are really easy to apply. They glide on like silk. Their color payoff is pretty impressive too and they blend like a dream. However, I give one star off because they don't wear too well. They seep into the crease and under my eyes. I'll try it with a decent primer underneath next time, though.
Last night tried Edie Segewick makeup and didnt do too bad, courtesy of the Profusion eye kit white and black "lights out" shadows.
Option that are full of pigment. The pencil
Was a nice nude color! It was a bit rough and took a bit more tension but not enough o hurt or feel
Discomfort. It’s a reliable product
If you wanna wear it on its own or out a lipstick on it. Would buy again because it’s so affordable
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos