BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Limited Edition0.11 fl oz / 3 ml see more...

april n.
Forest Lake, MN
Honestly, I didn’t have very high hopes for these lip glosses, but I do really like them. I don’t generally like lip glosses, but these are definitely comfortable wearing, but formula wise just like any other lip gloss. They look like they would be thick and creamy, but they are more on the sheer side. They smell like vanilla cupcakes, which makes them even more fun to wear!
Hali F.
Pasadena, Tx
has a blue tint to it when it hits the light! not too sticky and works well with my lighter skin tone. love the applicator and i’m excited to try more colors from this line if i can find them since i know they were limited edition!
Jalissa C.
Millville, NJ
I love this Gloss for when I don’t have on a full face of makeup and just want a little something for my lips. I usually grab for this when I just throw on some mascara and brows . Very cheap and can find pretty much anywhere
Sierra L.
Flint
I bought this at Walmart and it is a very good price. It is not long lasting and you will have to reapply many times. I would not recommend this as it is so sticky and can be a bit annoying.
Marai D.
South Orange, NJ
I got the color Boogie White Lights. It has a really nice iridescent shimmer when the light hits it. My only problem with this lipgloss is the smell, it’s like a really artificial frosting smell that is quite strong. Other than that I really like this gloss over a dark matte lip.
💋Cara S.
I absolutely adore wet n wild ColorIcon Lip Gloss! It is such a beautiful, prismatic gloss and for such an amazing price! Whenever they come out with a limited addition color, like Ring My Bell bottoms, I will stock up on it, so I can stash them in various places, like my car, my desk, and my purse, so I have one at all times!
Kannah C.
Utica, NY
I'm not usually super into gloss, but the word prismatic stood out to me so I figured I'd give it a try. It goes on pretty smooth and adds a nice glossy look. It can be fairly sticky though so I guess use with caution, although I do still think it's worth a try. I mean if nothing else at least it's super affordable!
Neferttia J.
This is the only lip gloss that I consider my go to lipgloss. I make sure I keep one in my purse and one in my coat pocket as back up. It has a light feel to it and it’s just the right amount of gloss for these full lips of mine. I give it a 5!
Jazmin M.
Houston
It’s okay , I’m not a gloss person .. depends on the outfit I’m wearing .. that will define if I wear a gloss or matte lipstick .. this gloss smells so good but it’s sticky
Tyla G.
Copiague, NY
Really good pigment, and the prices we’re right ladies! Good value and good product. I got mine on the Wet n Wild site, I love lipglosses and you cant beat theres if you’re not looking to spend big. I would continue to purchase their lip glosses.
Ariana F.
Rochester, NY
I just bought this and was wondering what its like... Is it sticky?? Does anyone know if its comparable to diamond crushers?