BY WET N WILD #8 in Highlighters

Go glam with this uber-pigmented glitter single. Infused with Vitamin E, its glitterati-worthy color goes on silky smooth, moisturizes skin, and blends like butter. And, it’ll stay put no matter what the night holds.

Ingredients: Polybutene, Mineral Oil/Huile minérale, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Microcrystalline Wax/Cire microcrystalline, Ozokerite, Synthetic Wax, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Acrylates Copolymer, Ethylenediamine/Hydrogenated Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer Bis-Di-C14-18 Alkyl Amide, Polyurethane-33, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja(Soybean)Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Yellow 5/CI 19140, Red 7/CI 15850, Red 34/CI 15880, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide/CI 77510, Aluminum Powder/CI 77000].

• Why is this product listed in the HOME/STATIONERY section...1 Answers
Tera S.
Ironton
I got this single glitter in brass. I don’t really like the way it goes on kind of blotchy. But for the price I don’t think it’s horrible. I think you could find better glitter though. Don’t know if i will buy again. Lol excuse the mess I got it a while back
Katie P.
Calhan, CO
Purchased at: Walmart
The glitter didn't stick well there was a lot of fallout. I really liked the color but was hoping it would be better. But it is what it is for a cheap glitter shadow.
Chelsea H.
Lynchburg, VA
These were awful. Absolutely awful. These looked like glitter you could buy and apply on the lid with a glitter primer. But no. The glitter is suspended in a weird Vasaline-like substance that doesn't do anything other than take off glitter primer and eyeshadow underneath. It transfers all over the place, and takes forever to get off. The glitter gets everywhere and refuses to stay on your eyes. The only good I have to say about these is that I'm glad they were buy one get one free- and that I only paid $0.99 for the one.
April H.
Elwood, IN
Well, my daughter actually picked this out for me as a gift. Lets just say it is now hers for dress up. I thought it was a good product. There is not much in the container but for the price it is not bad. My girls love it but they love anything that sparkles. Although I do feel like I could have just as easily made this myself with Vaseline and glitter.
natasha m.
austin
Purchased at: Walmart
These glitters are definitely underrated & over qualified for every mua look! They come in a wide variety of colors, the gold is my favorite :) ilove putting this glitter on my eyes, lips, cheeks, on top of my highlighter. So many things you can do with these single glitters and here's the kicker, They are only one frikkin dollar!!! Your nuts if you see these & don't get them!
Grace S.
Ithaca , NY
This is an awesome accent for special occasions like parties or concerts. It looks really good as an eyeliner. The only bad part about it is trying to get it off- aka a battle and a half. You will be sparkly for a few days after. Definitely worth the extra work to get it off since it looks so good when it’s on.
Jasmine B.
I'm giving this a half hearted 3 stars I liked it enough to not think it's a 2 but I don't think it deserves a 3 either. It's glitter, and if you just want it as a topper than its fine, if you want a blinding glitter only moment, you're going to have to fight for it. It seems like just glitter on top of Vaseline, which makes it hard to put on especially if you want it for an eye look for an example, as more than just a few sparkles. It leaves you feeling a little slimy. Wetting the brush makes applying a little easier. Having a base of eyelash glue helps with the feeling of sliminess and it moving around so much.
To sum it all up it takes a lot of work and messing around to get a good look with these glitters.
Jasmin Q.
Lakeland, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Did not like how it looked on my eyes .It was very hard to put on the eyes especially because of it’s sticky texture .It was just so messy and When I put my finger to grab some it just didn’t grab allot of glitter so i do not recommend
Dominique R.
Williamstown, NJ
It’s super affordable. I paid about $1 at rite aid for it. I like it especially because you don’t need any adhesive to apply it. You can just apply it as is and it will stick which also makes it a less messy glitter. I would definitely recommend!
Brooke H.
Dallas, TX
I don't normally buy drugstore makeup items but this one caught my eye. I mean who doesn't love glitter?! For only a dollar I thought this product lived up to that. Would I pay a higher price for it? Probably not. But as other people said the top layer is primarily loose glitter and then it turns into more of a gel with glitter specks in it-definietly not constant enough to achieve certain looks. It is good though for whenever you need a subtle hint of glitter to your look.
Brooklynn B.
Franklin, TN
wet n wild ColorIcon Glitter Single how is the pay off on this glitter?
Why is this product listed in the HOME/STATIONERY section? Influenster, what are do doing??? 😂

Walmart