Jill S.
Cleveland
Review for: Walking On Eggshells more...
I'm giving this 5 stars for the amazing quality at the price point. I was turned on to this product from a YouTuber and the comments left on her video. I ran across it at a Target and grabbed it. I'm quite impressed, I always had something in my head about wet n wild bc growing up it was a cheap brand with cheap quality. It wasn't until I would see all these great reviews on many of their products that I decided to try their products again. I had tried some that were pretty good so I didn't hesitate with the Walking on egg shells trio. I really like it I paid $2.99 for it and I use the brow shade the most. It's fantastic for brightening the corner of my eyes and highlighting my brow bone. The great thing is that it doesn't fade it looks just as good later in the day. I used the lid color one day and it was beautiful I used it with the yogurt color nyx jumbo pencil under it and wow! For $2.99 the quality is great. Now the crease color a darker brown, I haven't used yet, although I've swatched it, a very pretty color but I usually only use dark shades like that in my crease and I only use matte shades in my crease. (All the shades are shimmer in this trio). I recommend you check this out. Great staple in my collection (especially the brow bone shade)