Kaicey W.
Review for: Walking On Eggshells more...
I love this trio! The “walking on eggshells” shades are gorgeous! I honestly use it as much, if not more, than my higher end shadows. I did break mine while traveling and recently replace it. The colors seem a bit different now but not bad. Maybe I just need to get past the upper layer. I always loved how bright the light pink shade was and the shimmer it gave. Paired with the deeper brown, it’s perfect. The brown is on the warmer side and pairs well with the other shades. It’s not quite as dark as I tend to go for my crease but it is buildable.