wet n wild ColorIcon Eyeshadow Trio
Coordinating trio shades take the guesswork out of creating the perfect eyeshadow look. Each complementary shade is embossed with "eyelid," "crease," and "browbone" to provide an easy application guide. These long-lasting, richly-pigmented formulas contain a jet-milled base and silicone technology for satiny-smooth, crease-resistant wear. Enriched with macadamia oil, each shadow provides continuous moisture that improves the appearance of the delicate eye area.
Talc, Dimethicone, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Nylon-12, Caprylyl Glycol, Polyethylene, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Boron Nitride, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Glycerin, Dimethicone/Methicone Copolymer, [+/- (MAY CONTAIN/ PEUT CONTENIR): Aluminum Powder/CI 77000, Black 2/CI 77266, Carmine/CI 75470, Ferric Ferrocyanide/CI 77510, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Manganese Violet/CI 77742, Mica, Red 40 Lake/CI 16035, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Ultramarines/CI 77007]see more...
Top Questions See all 1,889 Q&A
- "This is really good makeup i love the way they are pigmented and last very long nice love it!" in 2599 reviews
- "Wet N Wild has come a long way. There eyeshadows are pigmented and the price is great. I own many of theses trios and eight shadow palettes. "Walking on eggshells" is a good nude trio for everyday. If you want a nice night look I love "knock on wood. "" in 344 reviews
- "I feel that this is a great palette. the color payoff is amazing along with great pigmentation. i also love that for beginners, it show how to apply and where to apply the certain colors. the one i own is walking on eggshelss, but there are so many great ones to choose from. also, the colors that they place together in the trio work really well together." in 286 reviews
- "However you cannot beat the price and the great color pallets they have available." in 2 reviews
- "I wouldn't recommend using the brush it comes with, so just use your own if you have one." in 1 review
I prefer shimmery shadows, so revealing a matte shadow under a shimmery overspray is NOT the way to win my affections. However -- and that's a big HOWEVER -- the trios finally won me over because the colors are so freakishly smooth and pigmented!
Now that I know what to expect under all that glitz, I'm starting to like Wet 'n' Wild Trios increasingly more. Just don't go and change anything, 'K?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos