wet n wild ColorIcon Eyeshadow Trio

Coordinating trio shades take the guesswork out of creating the perfect eyeshadow look. Each complementary shade is embossed with "eyelid," "crease," and "browbone" to provide an easy application guide. These long-lasting, richly-pigmented formulas contain a jet-milled base and silicone technology for satiny-smooth, crease-resistant wear. Enriched with macadamia oil, each shadow provides continuous moisture that improves the appearance of the delicate eye area.

Talc, Dimethicone, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Nylon-12, Caprylyl Glycol, Polyethylene, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Boron Nitride, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Glycerin, Dimethicone/Methicone Copolymer, [+/- (MAY CONTAIN/ PEUT CONTENIR): Aluminum Powder/CI 77000, Black 2/CI 77266, Carmine/CI 75470, Ferric Ferrocyanide/CI 77510, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Manganese Violet/CI 77742, Mica, Red 40 Lake/CI 16035, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Ultramarines/CI 77007]

Are their eyeshadow pigmented?
Is this shades suit for deeper skin tones ?
Start your review of wet n wild ColorIcon Eyeshadow Trio!
Product Highlights
This is really good makeup i love the way they are pigmented and last very long nice love it!in reviews
...theses trios and eight shadow palettes. "Walking on eggshells" is a good nude trio for everyday. If you want a nice night look I love "knock on wood. "in reviews
I feel that this is a great palette. the color payoff is amazing along with great pigmentation. i also love that for beginners, it show how to apply and where to apply the certain colors. the one i own is walking on eggshelss, but there are so many great ones to choose from. also, the colors that they place together in the trio work really well together.in reviews
However you cannot beat the price and the great color pallets they have available.in reviews
I wouldn't recommend using the brush it comes with, so just use your own if you have one.in reviews
Jacqueline S.
Happy Valley, OR
wet n wild ColorIcon Eyeshadow Trio uploaded by Jacqueline S.
wet n wild ColorIcon Eyeshadow Trio uploaded by Jacqueline S.
Review for: Walking On Eggshells
**The picture does not do any justice for this eyeshadow** This is really my favorite eyeshadow, I have bought so many eyeshadow pallets throughout this last year, but I always go right back to using this. This product is from Wet N Wild and is called, Walking on eggshells. If you haven't tried this, it's a must! It's super cheap, lasts a long time, and gives you a beautiful color everytime you use it. You can try so many different looks with the 5 colors! This a new look for this product, it used to come in a smaller size, but as long as it's name is walking on eggshells, it's the right one!
Leah C.
Poughkeepsie, NY
wet n wild ColorIcon Eyeshadow Trio uploaded by Leah C.
Review for: Walking On Eggshells
This trip has been a tried and true for me for the past 5 years! It is super user friendly with the shadows labeled where to put them on your eyes! This pallet also supplements well with other eyeshadow pallets as it has all neutral tones that some other colored pallets lack. It is a essential in my makeup collection and daily routine!
Rocio V.
Beaverton, OR
wet n wild ColorIcon Eyeshadow Trio uploaded by Rocio V.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Silent Treatment
These eyeshadows I like a lot because they pigment very well, and also they do not cost as expensive as others and they are good. I personally really like it, I really recommend them.
Rose  F.
wet n wild ColorIcon Eyeshadow Trio uploaded by Rose  F.
Review for: Walking On Eggshells
I like how easy it applies. The color is natural and soft. The price is right I believe I got mines on clearance so a sale is always nice.
Alyssa R.
wet n wild ColorIcon Eyeshadow Trio uploaded by Alyssa R.
This is the Ohana eyeshadow palette from the WetnWild Stitch collection. How cute is this?! The mattes are so nice, but the shimmers are sadly a bit lack luster for me.
Brandi O.
Ottawa, IL
wet n wild ColorIcon Eyeshadow Trio uploaded by Brandi O.
Purchased at: Walmart
All time favorite. One of my repeated purchases. Loved it so much I wore the look days straight and it never got old and got compliments consistently!
Megan R.
Erlanger, KY
wet n wild ColorIcon Eyeshadow Trio uploaded by Megan R.
This is my go to, all natural look I always use! Its simple, quick and easy! I love this look. very classy. I highly recommend it. The pigment is nice, goes on smooth and lasts me all day. It's something I always carry in my make-up bag!
Dalicia M.
Jacksonville, FL
wet n wild ColorIcon Eyeshadow Trio uploaded by Dalicia M.
Review for: Wet n Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Trio 381 Sweet as Candy
This eyeshadow is great. This was after hours of cleaning and moving. You can look snatched for such a low price.
Lanie  H.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: I'm Getting Sunburned
I loved this little trio it Was one of my favorites for the longest time. I could create some pretty cute little eyeshadow looks with this. Great quality for the price.
Tahira A.
These are really great and are one of my faves. they are very affordable and pigmented. thanks wet n wild :)

276 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Morgan G.
Weirton, WV
il y a 2 ans
Rocio V. il y a un an
I don't think that there discontinued because I bought them last week.