BY WET N WILD #93 in Eyeshadow

Make those striking eyes of yours pop with our improved Color Icon eyeshadow formula. We’ve combined super-saturated pigmentation and pearlescents into our go-to singles. The satiny texture feels as good as it looks–sans fading or creasing–with better blendability and major staying power.

Ingredients: Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Ethyl Macadamiate, Dimethicone, Talc, Boron Nitride, Magnesium Myristate, Silica, Polybutene, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Nylon-12, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Lauroyl Lysine, Tin Oxide, Hexylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, o-Cymen-5-ol, Water/Eau, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, [+/- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Mica, Blue 1 Lake/CI 42090, Ferric Ferrocyanide/CI 77510, Chromium Oxide Greens/CI 77288].

• I would love to receive a package 2 Answers
  • Is this good or is it just a glittery mess?5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a dupe for wet n wild ColorIcon Eyeshado...1 Answers
wet n wild ColorIcon Eyeshadow Single
  • "I have a few Wet N Wild eyeshadow palettes, but only 4 singles. I have: -Sugar/ White -Panther/ Matte Black -Trashed/ Sparkly Black -Gold Digger/ Sparkly Gold These eyeshadows are amazing! They are very pigmented and as long as you wear a primer don't crease and last all day! I highly recommend these and wear them all the time." in 823 reviews
  • "I own 3 of the Wet N' Wild singles, Brulee, Panther, and Nutty. Brulee is what I use as a highlight color, its a matte cream color. Panther, is a matte black. I don't use black, I bought it because everyone on youtube raves that its darker than MAC's matte black that everyone loves. gotta say, I'm not a fan, its definitely dark, but its kind of chalky and splotchy. Nutty, a shimmery brown is a color I use as a lid color. its very nice, smooth application and good color pay-off. shimmery colors are always so much smoothr and "buttery" compared to matte eye shadows(by any brand, too) so keep that in mind when choosing colors." in 202 reviews
Lauren C.
Review for: Panther, Sugar more...
Wet n Wild has a pretty good shadow formula, especially for their new reformulated products (so I've heard). I really like their single shadows. They're pigmented and can be blended without any trouble. I love their Sugar shadow as an inner corner and brow highlight. This is almost all you need for a quick brightened eye look when you need to get out of the house in a hurry. Panther is also really nice because it is a great pigmented black. I use it as a lower lash line liner and as winged liner when I want my looks to look more diffused rather than cut and precise. I've heard they have other shades that are just as good, for example brulee which is supposed to be a nice base/ transition shade. These are great, and I recommend you try them out.
Jennifer C.
Tewksbury, MA
Review for: Brulee more...
This is one of my favorite hidden gems from the drug store. For 99 cents, you can get this beautiful eyeshadow single from Wet n Wild that is perfect for all over the lid as a base color, or a transition shade. Tati Westbrook was the one who had recommended this heavily in one of her YouTube videos, and I’m so glad that I trusted her opinion! This product is easily overlooked but I promise you that you will not be disappointed and will find yourself continuously reaching for this shade. It is such a creamy matte and I love setting my eyeshadow primer / concealer with this for a base first when creating an eye look. For 99 cents, you seriously cannot beat this deal and it’s a true representation that you can find quality make up at an affordable price at the drug store!
Ginny R.
Review for: Brass, Spiked, Bleached more...
I dont know why I own three of these. I bought these before glitter really took off, but they are garbage. Ok, I was also trying to use these as eye shadow before I understood that 1. These are not shadows and 2. My oily eyelids can't handle creams and gels. [ELF makes a great glitter eye primer, paired with your favorite loose glitter].

If you haven't bought this, its a small, cheap, box, with what I can only assume is glitter mixed with a clear petroleum jelly like substance.

Here is what you can do with it: put it in your hair, or eye brows! I have a dope mostly-shaved head, so a little glitter line is pretty great and easy, and doesn't ruin my hair (if it did, I'd just shave it again?). You could also use a little bit on your arms, or shoulder or something. I mean, I probly wouldn't put this on my face again, but you do you.

I'm giving this a GENEROUS two stars, because I really love putting it in my hair, and I am so happy to have found a use for it since I already own it. This would make a great gift for a child. You know, someone who loves glitter but doesn't have makeup standards yet.
Jordan D.
Review for: Bleached more...
I am giving this 4 stars because it really isn't that horrible for the price!!
It is only a dollar. You can't expect too much from it. Having said that, this product is amazing for just being a buck.
It isn't the best product, but if I wanted the best I would spend more than a dollar.
I wear this mostly just to concerts, it's not an everyday look for me.
It's more of a gel than a shadow so I would keep that in mind before purchasing it.
Heather R.
Gerrardstown, WV
I bought 3 colors in this: pink, blue and silver. I tried to use a brush to apply them on top of glitter glue on my eyelid, and that did not work. I think that transferred maybe 4 sparkles! So I tried to spray my brush with setting spray, thinking that would pick up more, but that didn't work either. You literally have to scrape some of the shadow, then apply it with a flat shader brush, and treat it like a loose pigment. Once you do that, it is beautiful! I give this 3 stars because that's a lot of work. They should have just manufactured them as loose pigments from the git-go.
Angie G.
I use the shade Brulee to set my eyeshadow primer, it's slightly lighter than my skin tone and works great as a clean canvas. The formula is a little powdery, but the single shadows is only 93¢ so I can't complain much.

I also used the shade Nutty for a while, but that one wasn't very pigmented so I ended up passing it along. It was buildable, but too much work when I had other similar shades that had better pigment.
Helen K.
Although Wet N Wild is a very affordable drugstore brand, their products are very good. I use this eyeshadow for my eyebrow and inner corner highlight and it looks stunning. It is an extremely affordable eyeshadow and looks beautiful on any skin tone. The only downside to this product is it’s very chalky and sometimes creases if you pack it on too much on your eyelid but other than that I highly recommend.
Calie P.
Middlesboro, KY
Review for: Brass, Spiked more...
I don’t hate a lot of products this price because you really can’t expect much... I actually thought it was a nice product until I realized under the first layer of glitter it was just Vaseline with few glitter specs. If you want to buy this for one use and one dollar then it’s worth it as in eye shadow.
However, I feel like if you want to put this as a base for a highlighter for an intense, musical festival look, then it might be cute. I’ll insert a photo trying this idea on top of the swatches! It actually makes it super intense!
The packaging is cute but stays super messy.
Jennifer K.
Orange, VT
Review for: Other more...
I have the shade C251 Brulee this shadow is amazing I use it to highlight my inner corners and on the inner lid I feel there's no need for improvement for this product my eye colors is a greenish blue the price is ON POINT I would HIGHLY recommend this to ANYONE this is the only shade I have tried and I like that it's matte because I have "mature" skin so this on the inner part of the lid and even as a brow bone highlight is gorgeous I LOVE this shadow it's not white it's a creamy like toupee shade that is PERFECT for highlighting its kind of like a skin color....the packaging is a little cheap just a small plastic square which could break very easily if they revamped their packaging I would have given it a 5 star.....there is kick up but not very much fall out AT ALL......great great product
Amanda g.
West Newton, PA
Review for: Brass, Spiked more...
I bought these because I absolutely love glitter. However, I was extremely disappointed when I actually did use them. I used each of these colors once and immediately threw them away. They clung to the brush and when applied tot he eyelid, they clumped together or began to smear off. The color lasted for roughly a half hour before it was completely off. No amount of primer or setting spray could hold it in place or keep it on throughout the day.
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
Do you love the price on the suckers?
Liza P.
Triangle, VA
What's your favorite shade?
Guadalupe G.
Oakland, CA
What is your favorite color ??
Lizz R.
Maitland, FL
Omg how much each ? And around how many shades are in the line
krystal ☺.
Do they have different colors?