BY WET N WILD

Oh yes, this is just what you think it is: five amazing shades in one convenient package for an unbeatable price! Each eyeshadow palette features five distinct shades that can be mixed-and-matched to create a unique look for every style. From matte to ultra-shimmer, these long-lasting, high-pigmented formulas contain a jet-milled base and silicone technology for satiny-smooth, crease-resistant wear. Enriched with macadamia oil, each shadow provides continuous moisture that improves the appearance of the delicate eye area.

Talc, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Magnesium Stearate, Ethyl Macadamiate, Dimethicone, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caprylyl Glycol, Polybutene, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Glycerin, Methicone, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Tocopherol, [+/- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Aluminum Powder/CI 77000, Black 2/CI 77266, Carmine/CI 75470, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Mica, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Ultramarines/CI 77007]

• is the color palette actually that vibrate and that pretty2 Answers
  • I've been looking for some good matte shades for a natura...2 Answers
  • What is the best wet n wild eyeshadow pallet?5 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
  • "Such a great product for the price. Very easy to use for beginners or experts. Was very pigmented to my surprise. Love that it tells you where each shade goes but still gives colors that can be mixed and be built up for different looks" in 317 reviews
  • "I love purple & this palette has some beautiful purples, lavender & lilac colors. They blend very well together & settle on the eye very nicely. Long lasting & goes on nicely. I would absolutely recommend. " in 56 reviews
Berneta A.
Whistler, BC
Review for: The Naked Truth more...
I really love the versatility of this eye shadow palette. I used the eye lid color of the naked truth palette constantly as part of my everyday look and I like it of how it makes me look more natural as opposed to dramatic. The pigmentation is great, it’s true to what you see in the palette and it also lasts the entire day. It’s also really easy to take off with makeup remover or make up remover wipes. I really think they should just get rid of that brush and add another color. The brushes in these palettes have never really worked well for me and I use my own brushes for application. A huge plus with this color palette is that the brow and base colors are really good fo highlighting and if you wanted to do a nice golden Smokey eye the crease and definer shades really do a great job to accomplish that!
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
Review for: WET'N WILD EYESHADOW THE GAL-LERY NEXT DOOR more...
Wet n’ wild also are another brand that is super cheap and gets the job done!! I love the prices they have and their packaging is always catchy and inviting! I have used many of their products and will continue to do so! This palette is so pretty and goes on so easily and smoothly! You can find them in drug stores everywhere and Walmart and dollar stores around the world! I most definitely would recommend this product!!
Heather O.
lawrenceville
Review for: I'm His Breezey more...
This is an alright eyeshadow. I expected better, if I’m honest. I have blue eyes, so it wasn’t insanely stunning on me personally. I purchased this at my local Walmart. The color payoff is alright, however the colors are a bit chalky, powdery, and streaky. The two lighter colors are more powdery than the darker ones, but the darker ones are more streaky. When applied to the eyes, it is INSANELY hard to blend out. It sticks in one place, won’t move, and only gets all muddy. This is especially true of the darker shades. I can’t imagine this showing up well on deeper skin, either. However the shadow did last all day on my eyes, but it wasn’t a very good look.
Robin M.
Sumner, WA
wet n wild ColorIcon Eyeshadow Palette Tunnel Vision is absolutely amazing! So pigmented that it blew away my higher end pallets with same color combo. The black crease is BLACK and matte, the crease black is a more light blending type hue, silver is silver and so on...the white base is, well, a base, it it the only thing in this quad that I couldn't see but I'm very pale..I highly highly recommend. Well done #wetnwild #tunnelvision @influenster
Kelsey L.
Benton
Review for: WET'N WILD EYESHADOW THE GAL-LERY NEXT DOOR more...
I really like wet n wild eyeshadows they work great. I like the size of this pallet makes it easy to travel with. I think these shadows are stunning but I wish there was more matte shades in it. These shadows blend like a dream and I have a Buch of wet n wild eye shadow pallets and will continue to use them.
Adina E.
Lawrenceville, GA
Wet n Wild always brings the best, and has not disappointed. Considering the price point, you can't beat the color range, pigmentation, longevity and how up to date the palettes have stayed. I love how this palette has colors that can be blended effortlessly. I also love the packaging makes it easy to store!
Shannon T.
Review for: Tunnel Vision more...
I think Wet n Wild is such an underrated makeup brand. The eyeshadows are excellent for a drugstore brand. Often when I think of drugstore makeup, I think it's more of something you pick up in a rush. Wet n Wild shadows have a great color pay off and they are very pigmented. Very blendable and easy to work with. One of my favorite eyeshadow brands. I love experimenting with makeup and this is a good brand to do that with, without breaking the bank.
Kemmi K.
Baltimore
Review for: (3 Pack) WET N WILD Color Icon Eyeshadow Palette 5 Pan - The Naked Truth more...
This Wet N Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow  Palette  wet n wild ColorIcon Eyeshadow Palette pan is great for beginners. It helps beginners how to start applying eyeshadow by steps in the correct  way. The pigment is very good. Its very long lasting. I've used this product when I first started wearing makeup. It help me a lot in applying on makeup.  I would recommended this for first time beginners that coming into the make-up world. lol.
Penny O.
Review for: The Naked Truth more...
I really like this nude palette. It has the best shades. I try to use this eyeshadow daily when I have a chance. It wonderful because it lasts all day. It’s so easy to apply and you can use a little or a lot. I would definitely recommend it.
Racheal M.
Augusta , GA
I love the smokey eye look. This eye shadow helps me accomplish the look I am going for usually I have to go back and touch up my eye shadow but this one last me all night
Tracy H.
I've never used Wet n' Wild eye-shadow. How do you feel the quality is? Thanks for the advice! :)
Amber R.
What is the best wet n wild eyeshadow pallet?
K K.
Stockton, CA
Is the colors really vibrant or pigmented? Is it better to apply with a brush or fingers to get the highest pigmentation?
Kellie G.
Broken Arrow, OK
Is this a good product and does it blend well.
Elizabeth T.
Austwell, TX
Are the colors pigmented?