wet n wild ColorIcon Eyeshadow Collection

Eight times the fun in one convenient package! These eyeshadow collections feature eight dynamic and vibrant shades with high pigment and pearl for ultra-impact color! A jet-milled base and silicone technology deliver longwearing, stay-true color for hours of crease-resistant wear. Enriched with Macadamia Oil, each shadow provides continuous moisture that improves the appearance of the delicate eye area. The shade combinations can be used together for a daring statement or individually to bring a pop of color to your look.

Talc, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Boron Nitride, Caprylyl Glycol, Polyethylene, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Glycerin, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Methicone, [+/- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Black 2/CI 77266, Carmine/CI 75470, Ferric Ferrocyanide/CI 77510, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Manganese Violet/CI 77742, Mica, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Ultramarines/CI 77007]

Was the pigmentation on this pallet good for women of color ?
Is this good quality? I find most drugstore eyeshadow palettes very dull and not pigmented. I would love to find a good quality affordable makeup palette.
Start your review of wet n wild ColorIcon Eyeshadow Collection!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I love these eyeshadows. They come in great everyday shades, are smooth, and so pigmented! My favorite shades are Brûlée and Panther! I use them all the time!in reviews
...particular, is in the bottom right hand corner of the palette, and is a duo-chrome type color that is absolutely stunning! I couldn't recommend this palette more, especially for the price. I've used this palette every day for the last week! in reviews
These shades are very pretty and versatile. Blues aren't my first choice in colors but this was gifted to me after a photo shoot. I have used it a few more times and like the quality and how pigmented it is. Recommend giving it a try if you can find it.
Brighton, CO
wet n wild ColorIcon Eyeshadow Collection uploaded by Valerie C.
I just keep buying these over and over. Even though I am a collector of high end eyeshadow palettes, I have been using Wet and Wild since the 80's and their color story and formula just keep getting better. They are blendable and beautifully pigmented most of the time. And for that price point?!?! You have yourself a trusty go to that's not going to break you. Sorry for thr upside down pic btw. Its the only one I could find where I used these palettes.
Ringgold, GA
These are really good eyeshadows. However, I wish that the pallets had a wider range of finishes in them
Slidell, LA
wet n wild ColorIcon Eyeshadow Collection uploaded by Amelia D.
wet n wild ColorIcon Eyeshadow Collection uploaded by Amelia D.
I got this for my daughter and she didn’t really use it. I thought I would give it a try. I use to use it all the time when I was much younger. It’s definitely changed since I used it. I was impressed with the pigment and the colors were beautiful. I used it without primer first and if you’re looking for a more natural look it’s great for that. When I used primer with it I couldn’t believe the difference. The colors were so much more with the primer at first. The texture was a very loose powder. It makes a mess. If you use it do your eyes first. With that being said I had to work this eyeshadow out. It was really hard to blend. I don’t like being able to see spots because it’s hard to blend. They stand out and look messy. It looks better without primer. Just remember everyone has different skin types so what works for me may not work for you. Stay Flawless My Beauties!! I would so appreciate a follow and I’ll send you one back! wet n wild ColorIcon Eyeshadow Collection
Fresno, CA
wet n wild ColorIcon Eyeshadow Collection uploaded by Katie S.
I am a huge fan of the entire Wet N Wild makeup brand! I love how affordable all of the products are, and the vibrant colors are a major plus! I own several of the Wet N Wild Coloricon Eyeshadow Collection in the 8 shade eyeshadow palette and have used them for many years. The range of colors is great and the eyeshadows apply easily with a brush or your fingertips and last throughout the day or night after applying. The colors are bold, but buildable, depending on what type of makeup look you want to achieve. I would definitely recommend this eyeshadow collection to everyone!
Norwalk, OH
Vibrant, beautiful with bright pigmented shades. The price is extremely affordable. Wet n wild has come a long way over the years.
Oshkosh, WI
These are the softest and most pigmented drugstore eyeshadows. They do have quite a bit of fallout and not a lot of matte shades, but the shimmers are amazing. I wish they would come out with more selections. And for so cheap!
Weirton, WV
wet n wild ColorIcon Eyeshadow Collection uploaded by Dorothea S.
This is awesome if you like If you like the new collection than you will love this you guys should all try this out for shore
Lafayette, IN
I love all of these colors! They are so much fun! I have used these not only on my eyes, but I my hair as well!! 💖💖💖
Mckinney, TX
I like these eyeshadows they are bold and they are cheap in price point and you get so many colours
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Westminster
il y a 2 ans
wet n wild ColorIcon Eyeshadow Collection ? Thoughts? How long lasting? Wet liner proof (meaning if I have to fix it how bad dose it mess up)? Pigmentation?
Anjali C. il y a 2 ans
I haven’t tried this specific one but I tried another one that was this same collection. The fallout was UNBEARABLE with very little pigmentation. I don’t really like the formula either.
il y a 3 ans
Emily E. il y a 3 ans
I really enjoyed them. I had some fall out but nothing that crazy. They blend out nice and have enough shades to be able to complete a full look.