BY WET N WILD

Eight times the fun in one convenient package! These eyeshadow collections feature eight dynamic and vibrant shades with high pigment and pearl for ultra-impact color! A jet-milled base and silicone technology deliver longwearing, stay-true color for hours of crease-resistant wear. Enriched with Macadamia Oil, each shadow provides continuous moisture that improves the appearance of the delicate eye area. The shade combinations can be used together for a daring statement or individually to bring a pop of color to your look.

Talc, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Boron Nitride, Caprylyl Glycol, Polyethylene, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Glycerin, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Methicone, [+/- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Black 2/CI 77266, Carmine/CI 75470, Ferric Ferrocyanide/CI 77510, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Manganese Violet/CI 77742, Mica, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Ultramarines/CI 77007]

wet n wild ColorIcon Eyeshadow Collection
  • "I love these eyeshadows. They come in great everyday shades, are smooth, and so pigmented! My favorite shades are Brûlée and Panther! I use them all the time!" in 568 reviews
  • "I just picked up the Comfort Zone palette and it's AMAZING! The shades are easy to wear, pigmented, blend-able, and you can create a number of different eye looks. The one standout color in particular, is in the bottom right hand corner of the palette, and is a duo-chrome type color that is absolutely stunning! I couldn't recommend this palette more, especially for the price. I've used this palette every day for the last week! " in 57 reviews
Natalie S.
South Houston, TX
I kinda like the Wet N Wild Coloricon Eyeshadow Collection Palette because, some shades are hit or miss! Some are pigmented and some are not. Usually the darkest shades have the most pigment but you still have to pack it on with a lot of layers because it swatches lightly and on your eyelids when you wear it! The light shades - medium shades don’t have pigment at all! It’s not worth buying this palette unless you really want one dark color in the palette. I recommend buying a single shadow if that’s the case because half of the shadows don’t have pigment whatsoever! I used the 737A Poster Child and the 738 Confort Zone palette. The poster child palette shades that worked well are the blue, green, and black one! The other ones don’t have a lot of pigment whatsoever! The comfort zone palette shades that worked well were all of them in my opinion! So I recommend that palette but not the poster child unless you liked the blue/green/black shades! This palette cost me around $5 in Walmart so I recommend buying a single eyeshadow somewhere else instead of this palette! I took a pic of the comfort zone palette on a question board so I’m going to upload the poster child palette on this one!
Taylor R.
Sandy Hook, CT
Purchased at: CVS
This eyeshadow palette is so cute! I used to have it years ago and worked well for me when I was getting into colorful shadows. It isn’t the most pigmented so it was easy if I made mistakes. Some of the colors didn’t blend the best but I worked with them so they would. The black colors were so crazy pigmented I didn’t expect it. They were so good! The blues were good, had to work with them, and the top row were a bit harder to work with. All together this is a great palette and definitely worth the price. You just have to work with it
Bethany W.
I feel like Wet n Wild was doing drugstore palettes before any other brand was, they were ahead of their game. Poster child is a great palette. The bright colors drew me in and they don’t mess around. How they look in the pan is how they look on your face. I do wet the brush once I’ve picked a bit up but it isn’t really necessary. And comfort zone is the perfect neutral palette. The opportunities are endless. For the price, it’s super unbelievable. How?! Their products are so good, and so affordable.
Jennifer L.
Miami
Well I tried to find the wet and wild fire dragon and ice dragon but obviously it’s not available to many people yet and I was able to get my hot little hands in a box! So I have to do a review! It’s absolutely amazing and worth the money! So many looks can come out of this box!
Dyamond W.
Texas
The pigment is very good because when you apply it it doesn’t disappear once you start to blend it. It just has a massive amount of fall out that I dont appreciate. It also has kick back as well. I would recommend this for a beginner that is just starting out and wants to experiment with color. But it’s just too messy for traveling and that’s why I purchased it to begin with. I recommend for beginners
Kristina D.
Vancouver
LOVE LOVE LOVE the colors and the brightness. easy to put on and last all day. the price is great and it doesn't make my skin break out. it looks good on brown eyes too lol.
Damion F.
Sweetwater
Purchased at: Walgreens
For me only about a shade or two works the other were very see through. The yellow in my palate was like a ghost. The reds were hardly showing up endless I went over a couple times and same with the pinks. The three red shades work great if you later them up. The dark blues are the bomb and love the pigment in them but it easy comes off and smears with a while of my finger
Kelsey B.
So I loved this product!!!! Very inexpensive (got this as a gift set from cvs 😂), I LOVED THIS PRODUCT! Usually these cost around $5-$6ish realm. Maybe a little more but definitely better than dropping $60 on a palette. I even love that it tells you where the colors go because as a beginner in makeup....I need all the help I can get! Highly recommend.
Anna S.
I honestly don't understand the hype around these palettes... I've heard so many people say they perform so much better than other drugstore palettes, but they perform for me exactly how I expect a drugstore palette would. Most of the shades swatch decently well, but I have to work so hard to build them up to get even the lightest pigmentation. Once I do get pigmentation, it creases so fast. I've used so many different eye primers and so many different brushes. No matter what I do, I just cannot get them to work out for me.
Allison G.
Newark, DE
Okay, I love wet 'n' wild and I wish I could give this palette 5 stars. However, I have pretty much no use for 7/8 shadows. The formula is nice, I'm sure, but they're glittery awkward colors that I don't see myself using (and I love eyeshadow). The fact that there's no neutrals or mattes or different finishes at all makes this hard to use as a cohesive palette. HOWEVER. The final shade, Comfort Zone, is one of my favorite eyeshadows ever. This palette (especially for being so cheap) is totally worth buying for this shade alone. It's a gorgeous blue-brown duochrome that performs better than some of the high-end duochromes I've used (looking at you, MAC blue-brown...)
Lizz R.
Maitland, FL
ARE THESE SUPER PIGMENTED?? Because I'm in love already. I need.
Carlee A.
Dothan, AL
Is this brand eyeshadow good for the price? Does it blend well and have good pigmentation?
Lots of beauty gurus on YouTube say wet and wild eye shadow is super pigmented and buttery for the price. I was just wondering if its actually worth it and if there's lots of fall out?
Nicole E.
Fontana, CA
Where can I find this Palette?
Julie E.
Renton, WA
I have this and wanna know if anyone has any tips on how to make the duo chrome shadow show up better on the lid?

Amazon