BY WET N WILD

Eight times the fun in one convenient package! These eyeshadow collections feature eight dynamic and vibrant shades with high pigment and pearl for ultra-impact color! A jet-milled base and silicone technology deliver longwearing, stay-true color for hours of crease-resistant wear. Enriched with Macadamia Oil, each shadow provides continuous moisture that improves the appearance of the delicate eye area. The shade combinations can be used together for a daring statement or individually to bring a pop of color to your look.

Talc, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Boron Nitride, Caprylyl Glycol, Polyethylene, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Glycerin, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Methicone, [+/- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Black 2/CI 77266, Carmine/CI 75470, Ferric Ferrocyanide/CI 77510, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Manganese Violet/CI 77742, Mica, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Ultramarines/CI 77007]

Reviews (1978)
  • "I love these eyeshadows. They come in great everyday shades, are smooth, and so pigmented! My favorite shades are Brûlée and Panther! I use them all the time!" in 568 reviews
  • "I just picked up the Comfort Zone palette and it's AMAZING! The shades are easy to wear, pigmented, blend-able, and you can create a number of different eye looks. The one standout color in particular, is in the bottom right hand corner of the palette, and is a duo-chrome type color that is absolutely stunning! I couldn't recommend this palette more, especially for the price. I've used this palette every day for the last week! " in 57 reviews
Bethany W.
I feel like Wet n Wild was doing drugstore palettes before any other brand was, they were ahead of their game. Poster child is a great palette. The bright colors drew me in and they don’t mess around. How they look in the pan is how they look on your face. I do wet the brush once I’ve picked a bit up but it isn’t really necessary. And comfort zone is the perfect neutral palette. The opportunities are endless. For the price, it’s super unbelievable. How?! Their products are so good, and so affordable.
Jennifer L.
Miami
Well I tried to find the wet and wild fire dragon and ice dragon but obviously it’s not available to many people yet and I was able to get my hot little hands in a box! So I have to do a review! It’s absolutely amazing and worth the money! So many looks can come out of this box!
Shannon T.
Portland, OR
Love Wet n Wild ColorIcon eyeshadows! I have two palettes that I adore in High Flying Colors and Hemporary Solutions. I have been on the search for them again because it's so pigmented and the colors are so incredibly vibrant. The only downside is that the reddish/purple colors will stain the skin even if you lay down a primer or base product for it not to stick. I LOVE these colors and wished that I stocked up on them because it was so cheap. Should have known when I picked them up in the clearance section that it was the last of it. I use them all of the time when I play with makeup.
Dyamond W.
Texas
The pigment is very good because when you apply it it doesn’t disappear once you start to blend it. It just has a massive amount of fall out that I dont appreciate. It also has kick back as well. I would recommend this for a beginner that is just starting out and wants to experiment with color. But it’s just too messy for traveling and that’s why I purchased it to begin with. I recommend for beginners
Jdore V.
United States
Welp... when you're all alone in the drugstore and need a mini palette that rivals higher end brands, look no further than Wet N Wild's color collection. I first tried three variations of these two years ago and I was impressed for the price. The color payout was good and I was able to create a variation of looks. I only had a slight issue with the fallout, but most eyeshadows do that.
Kelsey B.
So I loved this product!!!! Very inexpensive (got this as a gift set from cvs 😂), I LOVED THIS PRODUCT! Usually these cost around $5-$6ish realm. Maybe a little more but definitely better than dropping $60 on a palette. I even love that it tells you where the colors go because as a beginner in makeup....I need all the help I can get! Highly recommend.
Anna S.
I honestly don't understand the hype around these palettes... I've heard so many people say they perform so much better than other drugstore palettes, but they perform for me exactly how I expect a drugstore palette would. Most of the shades swatch decently well, but I have to work so hard to build them up to get even the lightest pigmentation. Once I do get pigmentation, it creases so fast. I've used so many different eye primers and so many different brushes. No matter what I do, I just cannot get them to work out for me.
Allison G.
Newark, DE
Okay, I love wet 'n' wild and I wish I could give this palette 5 stars. However, I have pretty much no use for 7/8 shadows. The formula is nice, I'm sure, but they're glittery awkward colors that I don't see myself using (and I love eyeshadow). The fact that there's no neutrals or mattes or different finishes at all makes this hard to use as a cohesive palette. HOWEVER. The final shade, Comfort Zone, is one of my favorite eyeshadows ever. This palette (especially for being so cheap) is totally worth buying for this shade alone. It's a gorgeous blue-brown duochrome that performs better than some of the high-end duochromes I've used (looking at you, MAC blue-brown...)
Ebony B.
This is the only set of shadows I like from the wet and wild collection, if you’re gonna go with drugstore shadows I’d recommend these!! They wear long, they do crease a tiny bit so make sure to wear a lid primer but the pigment is stunning!! I’d recommend if you’re on a budget and looking for some dupes 😍❤️
Jessica H.
New York
I have multiple palettes from this collection and each shadow is beautiful and super pigmented! I love the cohesiveness of each palette because the colors provided all go together well. Of course, you don’t have to follow the intended use of each shadow and could always mix it up to your own liking.
Lizz R.
Maitland, FL
ARE THESE SUPER PIGMENTED?? Because I'm in love already. I need.
Carlee A.
Dothan, AL
Is this brand eyeshadow good for the price? Does it blend well and have good pigmentation?
Nicole E.
Fontana, CA
Where can I find this Palette?
Lots of beauty gurus on YouTube say wet and wild eye shadow is super pigmented and buttery for the price. I was just wondering if its actually worth it and if there's lots of fall out?
Julie E.
Renton, WA
I have this and wanna know if anyone has any tips on how to make the duo chrome shadow show up better on the lid?

back