April D.
Byrdstown, TN
Review for: Nude Awakening more...
Keep in mind this pallet is only $5! With that said I feel that the eyeshadows in this pallet are done really well! The two different transition shades are well done and a much needed add to many drugstore pallets! I am not a huge fan of the shimmers in this pallet but they do work well if you have the time to spend on them! Basically they need to be applied over a glitter glue or something like that! Fall out or not the shimmers are very beautiful when applied to the eye! I believe the mattes are truly the more stand out for this pallet! I believe Wet n Wild has truly stepped up its eyeshadow game! I recommend this pallet because I truly feel it’s been a great add to my makeup collection!!! Great matte black, 2 transition shades, 5 shimmers and 5 mattes! For the price I would recommend you trying out this pallet or one of the other pallets that came out with this launch from wet n wild!!!!