Erin F.
Connersville, IN
Review for: Nude Awakening more...
wet n wild ColorIcon Eyeshadow 10 Pan Palette

I've been hearing good things about Wet N Wild lately so I picked up a couple things to try. This being one of them. I wasn't expecting much for the price point, but I figured I could play around with it.
Some of the colors are more pigmented than others. You can get a better result using your fingertip sometimes. They do have a lot of fall out. Overall though they are blendable and very pretty, flattering shades. It's not a great palette, but not unusable either. Great for everyday use and natural looks. Despite a few flaws that I mentioned I do like it and will use it.