BeautyEyeEyelinerVoronajj
Wet N Wild Coloricon Eyeliner Pencil, Amethyst 661C, 004 Oz (Pack of 6)

Wet N Wild Coloricon Eyeliner Pencil, Amethyst 661C, 0.04 Oz (Pack of 6)

by Voronajj

Rich, defining color. Smooth, creamy formula. Not tested on animals. Made in Mexico. (Pack of 6)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wet N Wild Coloricon Eyeliner Pencil, Amethyst 661C, 0.04 Oz (Pack of 6)!
How would you rate this product?
Dustie M.
Denmark, SC
Wet N Wild Coloricon Eyeliner Pencil, Amethyst 661C, 0.04 Oz (Pack of 6) uploaded by Dustie M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I swear by these brushes you can’t beat the quality for the price it’s amazing and I will never spend 8 or 10$ for brush just because of the name on it I highly recommend you try this at least once before you buy your next high dollar brush!
Olivia  G.
Ames, IA
Wet N Wild Coloricon Eyeliner Pencil, Amethyst 661C, 0.04 Oz (Pack of 6) uploaded by Olivia  G.
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is so versatile. I use it as a lip liner, eyebrow pencil and for freckles. You can get so many uses out of it and it's only for $.98 cent at Walmart. It really doesn't get better than that.
Brittany T.
Overland park, KS
Purchased at: Walgreens
This eyeliner is super cheap, and it’s huge! This was my first time trying this eyeliner, I have green eyes and it was super pretty and applied well! It is a bit chunky so just don’t press so hard when you apply it. I also bought the white one and it had a really great pigmentation and went on super easy without a lot of pressure which was great for more precise areas!!
Allison D.
Live Oak, FL
Wet N Wild Coloricon Eyeliner Pencil, Amethyst 661C, 0.04 Oz (Pack of 6) uploaded by Allison D.
I love this eyeliner I wear it everyday! I can get it at such a great value at my local Walmart. It stays all day for the most part but I like to use the elf setting spray to help make it last.
Dionna  D.
Gastonia, NC
These eyeliners are non smudge proof they last all day and they’re very pigmented I love the consistency of the eyeliners. It makes each look stand out with out them there’s no POP of GLAM.
Carabella L.
hackett
I live this it is perfect for me it’s the only eyeliner I use. There is no need to change to produce very affordable too
Abigail  G.
Bronx, NY
The color matches well with my skin! I find it helps with lining with my eyebrows pretty well!
nazira R.
Bradenton, FL
I haven’t use this color but I have the white one which is super easy to apply I apply it to my waterline super affordable I use this product almost everyday and I will keep using it everyday but it’s more of a soft white not that pigmented.
Kay G.
Illinois
Love using this for my eyebrows everytime i use pomade the lining would disappear ever since I've always used a pencil my go to
Erika  H.
Lafayette, IN
I love using the Wet N Wild eyeliner pencil but only the brown one .. I only use it for my eyebrows .. i’ve been using for years now #loveit. Also CHEAP! .99 .. Recommend

Looking for your answer?