wet n wild ColorIcon Eye Pencil uploaded by Jheysa P.wet n wild ColorIcon Eye Pencil uploaded by Kelsey a.

BY WET N WILD

Add a touch of shimmer & sparkle! These rich creamy eyeliner pencils are packed with 40% micro-glitter. Fortified with Shea Butter & Vitamin E.

Ingredients: Beeswax/Cire D'Abeille, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire de Carnauba, Ceresin, Petrolatum, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Mica, Methylparaben, Propylparaben [+/-(May Contain/Peut Contenir): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007)].

Sara E.
South Gap
These liners are so sleek and slim, they are so easy to compact into a drawer or in a little liner case. The overall presentation of these liners was very impressive. The pigmentation is great, wet n wild has such great eyeliners I think that are very underrated. And you cannot beat the price points on these liners for such great quality.
ashlee G.
I use this eyeliner practically every day. I love it. I refuse to use other eyeliners, they just don't compare to wet n wilds eyeliner. It's super easy to apply, and great value, as it's only under one dollar. I will definitely buy again, everytime I run out.
Amanda L.
East Brunswick
These actually work better then I thought that they would considering on how cheap they are. You get so much product for what you are paying. If you are in need of a cheap eyeliner I recommend this product to you.
Alyssa S.
Biglerville
This is my everyday eyeliner. But that is just because it is 1 dollar. If I could afford it I would get anything else. It doesn’t last and it smears everywhere. I wouldn’t recommend unless you have no choice.
Hannah J.
Morganton
I would not recommend this. It is only $1, but the application is kind of sticky and patchy. The lid also does not stay on so I don’t travel with it. It’s a super long liner so there is a ton of product, which is great.
Jessica D.
Cheraw
Loved this product for the price. It's not a creamy formula so the product is pretty stiff. You really feel like you're scrubbing your eye to get it on. But the pigmentation is good.
Jheysa P.
Wahiawa, HI
I have my liner in green & I love it ! I love playing around with colored liners so I have a few green liners but this is one that isn’t super bright but it’s bright enough to be seen . It goes on smooth & I love that these liners come really long for the price!
Lucian L.
Emporium
I have this in several colours the colours show up great and don't fade after application. The pencils themselves cost very little and sit there amazingly all day.
Amanda C.
Taunton
Wet n wild was my go to drug store makeup brand back when I was younger I would constantly go through their black pencil eyeliner. Their prices were always the best and always had the best products and still do.
Taylor W.
Arkansas City, KS
I liked this product. It’s inexpensive, easy to find, and overall a good product to use. I did have a little bit of smudging but that is to be expected with the price range! Overall I would buy again. 🙂

back