BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Audrey M.
Louisville
this is the only eyelash curler I have ever owned so I can’t really compare it to anything? It’s just OK – probably needs to be cleaned, but over all it does the job for a cheap price so good job wet and wild!
Nadiyah V.
Newark, NJ
I try to use this product regularly but I never see results when I do. It’s a great price but it doesn’t work for me as much as I’d hope. Overall I’d suggest that you guys try it and judge for yourself.
Lauren B.
Cleveland, OH
They're not the best but you definitely get what you pay for. I picked these up years and years ago for a $1. They looked promising in the package. Their shape isn't perfect against your eye. I always have to readjust to get them just right before I go to curl my lashes. If I don't, I always end up pulling at my lid/curling the very edge of my lid, which is quite painful. But they get the job done for the most part.
Sana A.
Lodi
wet n wild ColorIcon Eye & Lip Palette super affordable brand, works well on my lashes, highly recommend it! Definitely worth a try
Roxana M.
Very easy to use. Little to no force. I barely have any eyelashes so when i use this it make it easier for my mascara to get all of my lashes and have a fuller look
Kristin Ann S.
This little guy resides in my purse. It is made flimsy & cheaply so I don’t know how long it will last but it’s easy to use & has an extra pad on the bottom. I paid about $5 on eBay for it. I’ve never seen this in stores! It’s very effective thou it works
Brenda M.
wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation

I like the foundation but could be a little thicker. wet n wild Au Naturel Eyeshadow Palette
I really love the eyeshadow palette's great color combinations.
Danielle W.
Louisville, KY
I am not very impressed with this eyelash curler. It halfway work for a few weeks then fell apart. I usually love all my wet n wild products but this one i’m going to have to give this a one star. Very disappointed but it’s not going to keep me from buying wet n wild products in the future.I
Emily R.
Yauco PR, PA
Esta paleta de sombras es una de mis favoritas. Contiene 4 colores diferentes que puedes combinar para crear una mezcla de emociones que harán llamar la atención de todo aquel que te mire. La he utilizado por meses y en verdad me encanta todo desde su empaque, precio, duración. Es la mejor!
Beth S.
A good cheap eyelash curler.  I have a tendency to just throw mine in my makeup bag without any care and I have broken or lost quite a few. This products makes it so I don't have to worry.  Loose your eyelash curler? Just buy another, only not for $20 a pop.
Alice E.
GUARAMIRIM
These shadows are well pigmented ?