BY WET N WILD

Let’s have a little brow pow wow, shall we? Any makeup artist will tell you that your brows frame and define your entire face, so you best not neglect ‘em! Give them the special attention they deserve with this versatile dual-ended eyebrow pencil! First, brush those babies in place with the brow comb for perfectly groomed arches. Then, draw them in and set ‘em with this rich, creamy, lightweight color. You are quickly going to find what we know, which is that 1) those makeup artists were so right, and 2) this is the best eyebrow pencil you have ever owned. Truth!

Beeswax/Cire d'abeille, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire de carnauba, Ceresin, Petrolatum, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77499, Yellow 5 Lake/CI 19140, Chromium Oxide Greens/CI 77288, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891

• How long does it last without any primers or finishing sp...3 Answers
  • How long does it last without any primers or finishing sp...3 Answers
  • Does this product last??7 Answers
wet n wild ColorIcon Brow Pencil
  • "Use this pencil everyday, easy to sharpen, and easy to use! The brush at the end makes it super easy to spread the color through out the brow naturally. " in 123 reviews
Michelle G.
I think this is low key a pretty darn good product. I think if you’re looking for something simple and cost effective then this will work for you. This isn’t a dupe for any high end product that I’ve tried. It’s very pigmented and has the consistency and feel of a pencil eyeliner. I like to simply fill in my brows and do a no fuss eyebrow with this pencil. I think this does the job and it’s a great find at the drugstore. However, if you’re going for an Instagram eyebrow look, then this isn’t for you.
Jocelyn C.
New York
wet n wild ColorIcon Brow Pencil There are so many Great Pomades and Powders for eyebrows. But out of all that I really do prefer just a simple pencil with a spoolie. Sharpened and semi dry pencil and I am able to achieve the shape I want with much precision. The one that I'm using is the shade
623A Brunettes Do It Better / Brunette Coquette
Sierra B.
Mount Jewett, PA
Picked this up to try out a while ago when I'd run out of my usual brow pencil. I figured that since it was only around $2, even if it was terrible it wouldn't be too much of a loss. I went with this one not only bc of the price, but also bc it has the brush on the end and at the time mine had gone missing. It works as well as, if not better, than pretty much every other eyebrow pencil I've used. My main issue with this is that it's a bit on the small side and gets used up rather quickly if you do your brows everyday.
J J.
Review for: Brunettes Do It Better more...
I bought this product just to play around with filling in my eyebrows. It’s a good product if you’re light handed and apply light and gentle. The pencil is a bit on the “softer” side and would be extremely dark and be used up in no time. I’ve used it multiple times and had no problems with it. ** however I am not a pro and do not do my eyebrows often, so I’m sure there are better pencils. Altogether though, it’s great for the price.
Allison P.
BETHLEHEM, PA
I picked this up at my local dollar store as a little back up eyebrow product for my purse. I must say I was very impressed with this pencil. The spooly brush at the end works well and the actual pencil is really pigmented and shows up well..therefore a little goes a long way. The color also matches well to my natural hair color. Only thing I wish is that the pencil was a bit longer but other than that great product!
Diana S.
Kannapolis , NC
I love this brow pencil so much and I would totally recommend it to beginners because it helps you be precise and allows you to work slowly on your brows without apply to much product. I use to hate doing my brows because I was so bad at it. Now it’s my favorite thing of my makeup routine because I learned how to shape them and the come out okurrrrr.
Jessica D.
Barnegat
Review for: Blonde Moments more...
This pencil is awful. Its way to creamy and smudges off way too easily. The color selection is terrible too. I usually use blonde or light taupe shades. The blonde shade is way to golden and the next shade is way too dark. I love the brow mascara so they should make a pencil that matches the shades of the mascara.
Stephanie A.
Review for: Blonde Moments more...
This brow pencil is okay it gets the job done and it looks good ! It’s not expensive at all ! And it worked and I’m happy with it! I would highly recommend it if you want nices brows and don’t want to spend a lot on a pencil!
Dawn F.
Punta Gorda, FL
Review for: Brunettes Do It Better more...
I love the color of this pencil it’s the perfect shade of brown with no red undertones in it. The pencil is not too thick which I love makes it very easy to apply and blend. I would recommend setting it with a powder after because it can wear off but it is very budget friendly and would highly recommend
Diana S.
Riverdale, GA
Review for: Black Ops more...
This is my go to daily fill in over my pomade, because it’s cheap and pigmented. It’s not transfer proof and will smudge, so I usually put it on top of my pomade or on a layer of eyebrow wax.

That’s where my love ends. The pencil is soft so I tend to go through them like hot cakes. They dwindle easily and this is apart of my daily brow routine. I’m looking into cruelty free cheap drugstore alternatives, but I’ll stick with the icon stick until I find a 5 Star one.

*My brows are sparse and I do not have any ends. My skin tends is combination/dry and dry on my t-zone area (this includes my brows).
Perls c.
toa alta
Does this product last??
Alexandra R.
How long does it last without any primers or finishing sprays or powders
Brooke S.
Has anyone tried this brow pencil? I need a better one than I'm using now and hope this one is good.
Alexandra R.