BY WET N WILD #96 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Let’s have a little brow pow wow, shall we? Any makeup artist will tell you that your brows frame and define your entire face, so you best not neglect ‘em! Give them the special attention they deserve with this versatile dual-ended eyebrow pencil! First, brush those babies in place with the brow comb for perfectly groomed arches. Then, draw them in and set ‘em with this rich, creamy, lightweight color. You are quickly going to find what we know, which is that 1) those makeup artists were so right, and 2) this is the best eyebrow pencil you have ever owned. Truth!

Beeswax/Cire d'abeille, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire de carnauba, Ceresin, Petrolatum, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77499, Yellow 5 Lake/CI 19140, Chromium Oxide Greens/CI 77288, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891

• How long does it last without any primers or finishing sp...3 Answers
  • How long does it last without any primers or finishing sp...3 Answers
  • Does this product last??7 Answers
wet n wild ColorIcon Brow Pencil
  • "Use this pencil everyday, easy to sharpen, and easy to use! The brush at the end makes it super easy to spread the color through out the brow naturally. " in 123 reviews
Lenise M.
La Quinta
Review for: Brunettes Do It Better more...
Holy pigment Wet n Wild! I picked this eye brow pencil out on a limb, when I ran out of the L.A. Colors one that I love. That one has a very subtle, but build-able tip. This one is one swipe and I had massive color, and I wasn't even pressing hard. I got the Brunettes Have more Fun, and it was a very deep dark shade. I'd say verging on black! I wasn't used to the large point, so I think I maybe just need more practice with it. I also think I need to go down a shade...even though, I am indeed a brunette.  This is more like a crayon, and it's not going to be precise unless it's sharp as Sh*#, so keep that in mind. The little spooley is a nice touch, but almost a little too big.
Michelle G.
I think this is low key a pretty darn good product. I think if you’re looking for something simple and cost effective then this will work for you. This isn’t a dupe for any high end product that I’ve tried. It’s very pigmented and has the consistency and feel of a pencil eyeliner. I like to simply fill in my brows and do a no fuss eyebrow with this pencil. I think this does the job and it’s a great find at the drugstore. However, if you’re going for an Instagram eyebrow look, then this isn’t for you.
Sierra B.
Mount Jewett, PA
Picked this up to try out a while ago when I'd run out of my usual brow pencil. I figured that since it was only around $2, even if it was terrible it wouldn't be too much of a loss. I went with this one not only bc of the price, but also bc it has the brush on the end and at the time mine had gone missing. It works as well as, if not better, than pretty much every other eyebrow pencil I've used. My main issue with this is that it's a bit on the small side and gets used up rather quickly if you do your brows everyday.
J J.
Review for: Brunettes Do It Better more...
I bought this product just to play around with filling in my eyebrows. It’s a good product if you’re light handed and apply light and gentle. The pencil is a bit on the “softer” side and would be extremely dark and be used up in no time. I’ve used it multiple times and had no problems with it. ** however I am not a pro and do not do my eyebrows often, so I’m sure there are better pencils. Altogether though, it’s great for the price.
Allison P.
BETHLEHEM, PA
I picked this up at my local dollar store as a little back up eyebrow product for my purse. I must say I was very impressed with this pencil. The spooly brush at the end works well and the actual pencil is really pigmented and shows up well..therefore a little goes a long way. The color also matches well to my natural hair color. Only thing I wish is that the pencil was a bit longer but other than that great product!
Diana S.
Kannapolis , NC
Review for: Wet N Wild Perfect Brow Set - Brow Shaper & Brow Pencil - Ginger Roots by Wet 'n Wild more...
I love this brow pencil so much and I would totally recommend it to beginners because it helps you be precise and allows you to work slowly on your brows without apply to much product. I use to hate doing my brows because I was so bad at it. Now it’s my favorite thing of my makeup routine because I learned how to shape them and the come out okurrrrr.
Stephanie A.
Review for: Blonde Moments more...
This brow pencil is okay it gets the job done and it looks good ! It’s not expensive at all ! And it worked and I’m happy with it! I would highly recommend it if you want nices brows and don’t want to spend a lot on a pencil!
🥀Cristina V.
Watauga, Tx
Review for: Brunettes Do It Better more...
Really nice affordable brow pencil and jets the job done but it’s so overwhelmingly pigmented with literally one soft swipe you have a glob of product in one spot of your brow. To even make a precise line when drawing your brows the tip of the pencil has to be sharpened every time just to put on detailed work.
Dawn F.
Punta Gorda, FL
Review for: Brunettes Do It Better more...
I love the color of this pencil it’s the perfect shade of brown with no red undertones in it. The pencil is not too thick which I love makes it very easy to apply and blend. I would recommend setting it with a powder after because it can wear off but it is very budget friendly and would highly recommend
Diana S.
Review for: Black Ops more...
This is my go to daily fill in over my pomade, because it’s cheap and pigmented. It’s not transfer proof and will smudge, so I usually put it on top of my pomade or on a layer of eyebrow wax.

That’s where my love ends. The pencil is soft so I tend to go through them like hot cakes. They dwindle easily and this is apart of my daily brow routine. I’m looking into cruelty free cheap drugstore alternatives, but I’ll stick with the icon stick until I find a 5 Star one.

*My brows are sparse and I do not have any ends. My skin tends is combination/dry and dry on my t-zone area (this includes my brows).
Perls c.
toa alta
Does this product last??
Alexandra R.
How long does it last without any primers or finishing sprays or powders
Brooke S.
Has anyone tried this brow pencil? I need a better one than I'm using now and hope this one is good.
Alexandra R.