BY WET N WILD #11 in Blush

You’re blushing! This silky-smooth powder strikes the perfect balance between a blendable transparent sheen and a radiant pop of maximum color. Lightweight, long-lasting, and certain to impress.

Ingredients: Talc, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Ethyl Macadamiate, Dimethicone, Magnesium Myristate, Silica, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Phenoxyethanol, Polybutene, Lauroyl Lysine, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, o-Cymen-5-ol, Tocopherol, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite (in 326B), Calcium Titanium Borosilicate (in 329B), Methicone (in 325B, 329B), Triethoxysilylethyl Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Hexyl Dimethicone (in 326B), [+/- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Red 40 Lake/CI 16035, Manganese Violet/CI 77742, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Mica, Red 7 Lake/CI 15850, Red 28 Lake/CI 45410, Carmine/CI 75470, Ultramarines/CI 77007, Red 6/CI 15850].

• I want to recommend this blush, it’s so good, crazy pigme...4 Answers
  • I saw on a show that many hollywood makeup artists use th...2 Answers
  • Wet & Wild or NYC?33 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "i really like these powder blushes for my full glam looks. normally, i use cream blushes  but these are just wonderful in pigment and color. the coral pink of pearlescent pink is lovely but my only gripe with it is the gold shimmer. luckily, after blending this blush on the face, the shimmer either blends away or isn't noticeable. the sheen does give a nice, healthy look, though.  i do think the pigmentation is a little much, so i recommend going in with a light hand and tapping the excess off your brush. also make sure to use a big, fluffy brush instead of dense, smaller one because that will help to sheer it out and make it look more natural on the cheeks. seeing manny mua and tati use and recommend this blush made me excited that i already had it and like it very much! plus, you can't beat the price! i can't wait to purchase more of the colors! " in 917 reviews
Tiffany J.
Review for: Apri-Cot in the Middle more...
Love this blush!
The price is very reasonable.
Price:$2.89 at target.com

Packaging: Small black plastic container with a clear plastic lid. Small brush is included. This blush contains 0.20 OZ of product.

Details: This silky and smooth powder offers a blendable transparent sheen to the cheeks a long with a radiant pop of maximum color payoff. This blush is light weight and long lasting.

Claims:

Buildable
Blendible
Long-lasting

Color: Apricot/ Peachy shade with fine specks of gold shimmer
Finish: Velvety soft satin finish

This blush is super pretty! I am really enjoying this blush and it is a favorite of mines at the moment. I think that I might like this shade more than my Nars blush in Luster. I tend to gravitate to blushes that are peachier in tone. I appreciate the fine shimmers in this blush because it gives the cheeks a healthy sheen and glow. This shade would work for fair - medium skin tones with warm undertones. This blush is very buildable, so if you want a hint of color or a lot of color on your cheeks you can achieve that with this blush. This blush is also very long lasting which is a huge plus.

Final Thoughts/Would I recommend it: Apricot in the Middle is a very pretty, affordable, and accessible blush. I would highly recommend this blush if you enjoy blushes with a warm undertone! This blush would compliment a variety of skin tones specifically those with fair to medium skin with warm undertones.
Meagan E.
Broadlands, VA
Review for: Fantastic Plastic Pink, Mellow Wine, Pearlescent Pink, Rosé Champagne, Apri-Cot in the Middle, Mellow Wine more...
If you are looking for a high quality blush, stop everything and buy these right now.  Hands down these are my FAVORITE blushes, high end and drugstore.  I first heard about these blushes from Youtube, and since they are only $3, I decided to give them a try.  I first bought Apri-Cot in the Middle, and it look beautiful on my cheeks.  It was such a nice, neutral pink with a slight sheen that made my cheeks look healthy and flushed.  After that, I bought every single color!  I've heard that Pearlescent Pink is a dupe for a Nars blush.
The packaging is great because they are thin and easy to travel with, but still containing a lot of product.  For a few months I used Rose Champagne every day, and it still looks like I haven't used it.  The Color Icon blushes range from matte to having a slight sheen.  They are all pigmented, so you only need to dip your brush in once and apply on the cheeks.  They are easy to blend out and tone down if you apply too much.  These blushes are up to par with my high end blushes.  I definitely recommend checking these blushes out!
Linda C.
Norwalk, CA
I am not much of a blush person so you can look at my make up collection and if you see a blush you know I must really like it.
I only use two blush and this is one of them. I am naturally tan so really can't wear pretty in pink blush . But to light for those dark plum colors.
So my go to color is Mellow wine. It's the perfect mellowed orange red. But a burned but light color. I love that it gives me flush without feeling like I just dumped rogue all over my cheeks. I love that it's so inexpensive even more. And honestly my blush has lasted me pretty long I haven't even hit pan.
It's a bargain you can't beat for the quality you get . wet n wild ColorIcon Blush
Michelle G.
Review for: Mellow Wine more...
I am such a fan of Wet N’ Wild. When they get a product right, they REALLY get it right. I think if you’ve never dabbled in this brand before, then this is the easiest place to start. This is one of the most pigmented and beautiful blushes you will find at the drugstore. I have been wearing these for some time now and I truly see no need to go beyond this brand. They have a nice shade range and are extremely cost effective. I feel like blush is never a product that needs to break the bank. This applies beautifully on the skin and has great staying power. I like mellow wine for my evening looks and then I have one of the more coral shades for a casual daytime look. Really great product and worth the buy!
Issys O.
Port Arthur, TX
Joelle K.
Review for: Apri-Cot in the Middle, Mellow Wine, Mellow Wine, Pearlescent Pink more...
I love these blushes! The are pigmented and blend super easily into the skin. I have several different colors and my favorite is the mellow wine. It’s matte and has a beautiful neutral undertone. Great for everyday wear. The shade apricot in the middle is my least favorite. It doesn’t really show up on my skin at all- no matter how much i try and build it up. The shade pearlescent pink does have visible chunks of glitter in it but once you tap your brush off before applying the glitter doesn’t show up on the face. I would definitely recommend this product for both makeup beginners and beauty pros. Great formula and great price!
Cristina T.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Rosé Champagne more...
I could wear this everyday.
Wet n Wild makes such amazing face products, it always amazes me how affordable they are. This blush is no different.
In the summer it is a little to light for me, but I can definitely build it up. I am actually wearing it right now. I have been wearing it for about 8 hours already and I can still tell it is there. So lasting power is not a problem here. It blends very easily and has the tiniest amount of shimmer that makes it look like you are glowing from within. It is absolutely beautiful and I would have paid double the price for it knowing what I know now.
Alisa W.
Cibolo, TX
Review for: Pearlescent Pink more...
This shade is such a beautiful highly pigmented color , and an absolute dupe for the iconic cult favorite Nars blush but only a fraction of the price !! I would highly recommend this blush to anyone looking to add a similar coral pink with a beautiful sheen to their collection because this color actually has a bit more color pay off . It’s just really beautiful and gives a radiant healthy glow to the skin . Wet n wild products in general have come such a long way quality wise and are super worth checking out because they are a major power player in the drug store game .
Sunshine H.
Summerville , SC
Review for: Fantastic Plastic Pink more...
igmentation on steroids! That is the first thing that came to mind when I applied this. To say it's saturated with color is an understatement: I haven't had a blush that required the use of such a light hand and dusting off the excess before application a MUST. Avoiding this procedure will definitely result in a clown like appearance. With that said, it's an excellent product and the price is spot on. The texture,both in the pan and on the face is silky and wears for hours. The shade Heather Silk is a vivid pinkish tone and goes well on cool toned individuals.
Joslyn L.
Hillsborough, NC
Review for: Mellow Wine more...
Mellow Wine is my all time favorite blush, hands down! I’ve always been obsessed with Wet N’ Wild’s formula (even after the reformulation), but I had to give this review 4 stars instead of 5. After the formula was redone, the first batch had f blushes were fine. When the second new formula batch came out, the colors of the blushes (Mellow Wine especially) were off and they remained that way. I still l like the new shade of Mellow Wine, the only problem is it’s almost too light for me to wear it. But I still ha slove for the formula, unfortunately this is just like Kat Von D Lolita all over again.
Emma P.
San Francisco, CA
How pigmented are these?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
WHICH COLOR IS YOUR FAVORITE AGAINST YOUR SKIN TONE? :)
Davia G.
Huntsville, AL
Do you feel that Wet N Wild has improved their brand and quality of products over the years?
Carol B.
Schenectady, NY
Wet & Wild or NYC?
Erin S.
Milwaukee, WI
What is a place that still sells this brand? i bought it years ago, and now can't find it...