BY WET N WILD #3 in Blush

Oh, hey! Your shy, coy smile just made us blush. Waitdid we just make you blush? Orwas it this silky-smooth powder that blends perfectly into those sweet cheeks? Well, keep it up, especially with this nylon-treated, dermatologist-tested makeup formula that lasts all day! This silky-smooth, lightweight blusher strikes the perfect balance between a blendable transparent sheen and a radiant pop of maximum color. We are totally confident youll name this the best blush youve ever tried. Not tested on animals. Cruelty free. ;

Elena A.
Miami, Florida
I was actually pleasantly surprised by this blush! I have very fair skin with red undertones. I've always thought that I've looked better in this dark coral, almost tan-ish color of blush instead of anything pink because of my red undertones. this does have a shimmer to it and in the pan it almost looks like it has glitter in it. but when I applied it I didn't see any sign of glitter on my face, just a very dewy soft finish. I use this on the daily.Pearlescent Pink is an everyday blush for my medium skin tone! I was hoping it would be a cool tone pink, as I already own two warm pink blushes, but it turns out that pearlescent pink is a warm pink too. Still beautiful though! The blush has shimmers when you look at it in the pan, but applied on the cheeks, it is not shimmery. I'm so glad about that! It's also very pigmented, so you need the most light dusting on your brush to create a lovely natural flush on the cheeks. Works great as eyeshadow too. Would recommend!
This blush is very pigmented. Which is a good thing and a bad thing. My skin is very fair and this color is a bit too dark for my taste, but I still love it. With a soft hand, I can get a light dusting on my cheeks without it going overboard. However, it can get a bit carried away because it is so pigmented. The formulation is great and a little goes a long way so I can see this blush lasting forever. And let's not forget about the price. Wet n Wild is a super affordable brand and they have great products. Would recommend, especially for a makeup beginner.
Lezette B.
This is drugstore? Holy Moly Wet n Wild offers great color payoff at a fraction of the high end price offering nice quality pigmentation for beauty on a budget. In my opinion these can get in the ring with Becca, Nars, MAC and many other high end blushes. It offers dupes at an affordable price yet still cruelty free. With so many younger girls venturing into makeup Wet n Wild provides safe products vs Aliexpress and other knock off online sellers. As a mom I understand not wanting to spend $25+ on a high end blush for our teenage daughters however at all costs mom's should avoid apps like Wish and Aliexpress and even eBay who seem to offer the higher end products at a discount. These products on the sites may appear the same but are not safe. Many articles can be found online about the knock off cosmetics and risks. That's where Wet n Wild provides a positive alternative. These blushes are priced at around $3 and offer similar pay off to high ends without putting your health at risk.
Lexy P.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I have this blush in mellow wine & apricot in the middle. This blush is great, especially for the price, but that's never a surprise from wet n wild. The only problem I have with this blush is that it is VERY powdery & when you dip the brush into the pan, there is SO MUCH powder kickup. I have to dust my brush off & blow the compact to get ride of all the loose powder kickup. I read somewhere that you can mist a mixture of isopropyl alcohol & glycerine on to top of the powder pan & its supposed to get rid of the powderiness. These blushes are also veeeeery pigmented, like almost too pigmented. I have to go with a very light hand on these or I end up looking like a clown. I just don't reach for these all that often, and tarte's Amazonian clay blush is definitely my favorite, but these are an excellent price if you don't mind the powdery kickup & super high pigmentation
VE-1072540Clauyelith M.
Doral, FL
Reyna R.
I absolutely love all the blushes from wet and wet. I mean the pigmentation you get for such an amazing prize. Also I love them because just like with any product you can use it for anything, I use most of the blushes for eyeshadow and let me tell you the outcome is amazing. More because the pigment that it gives and the color that it shows is sometimes j like something you could find in many eyehsoadows which amazes me. And also because I could carry less products with me when traveling, save some space. Over all I recommend this blushes to every, just make sure you use a light hand j less you love that bright colorful blush look then do you boo boo do you.
Danielle L.
Review for: Apri-Cot in the Middle
I heard of this from a youtuber and picked it up without really looking at the color. once i got home i realized it looked way too light for my medium skin tone. i have a couole other blushes that look the same and do not show up at all! i was disappointed, but opened it anyway to swatch it to see if i can find other uses for it. well i was amazed! the color is gorgeous and pigmented! just a beautiful apricot color! i think will be perfect for most skin tones and will look so beautiful for spring and summer as it has a light wash of shimmer in it. so beautiful and soft. i was really pleasantly surprised! oh and i believe i only paid $2.99 US!
Sylvana P.
I love these blushes!! This formula is amazing. I have nothing bad to say about this. They stay on all day and they're easy to blend. They're not chunky or glittery. As far as pigmentation, I would say it's SUPER pigmented but I wouldn't say it doesn't have any at all either. I would say it's a happy medium to where you can build it up to as much as you want. This is the pigmentation i prefer in a blush because I don't want to look like a clown at first. I have the color Apricot-in-the-middle and it's the perfect peachy coral blush with a gold sheen to it. It doesn't look shiny or glittery it just gives off a healthy glow to the skin :)
Beky B.
Bought this blush because of Youtube hype and for me it is not the best blush. This shade is not intensely pigmented and looks subtle on the cheeks. However, I expected it to be more rosy, while it is straight up light gold with shimmer, more a light bronzer or highlighter for me than a blush. But then again, it is too light for a bronzer and too dark for a highlight.
Shimmer is quite noticeable on the face, by the way. It wears for a considerable amount of time and looks quite nice, blends nicely and is not powdery despite that it is quite stiff in the pan. I am not disappointed, but not blown away by this product either.
Ann H.
Blacksburg, VA
Review for: Pearl Pink 0.14
I absolutely love these blushes! I have three shades and all three are true to the color in the pan and blend very well. They have slightly less pigmentation than some of their more expensive competitors, but I actually prefer that in a blush. The only down side I've found is that they don't last quite as long as higher end brands. They're a perfect way to try out a new color that you're not sure will work on you before taking the leap with a more expensive version. Or, use a primer and setting spray and these will last all day. Overall they are fabulous for the price.
Amanda W.
Wet N Wild did a great job by making the Coloricon blushes! I have the shade #325B Pearlescent Pink and I love it. They aren't that strongly pigmented, which is great for a blush so that you can build it up on your own. The blend very good and feel buttery in the pan.
I would say the only thing I do not like is how much shimmer it has. I still love it and wear it all the time, but I do wish it had a little less shimmer. It's not that bad once it's on the cheeks, and it kind of helps with a glow and helps enhance the highlight.
Great product for a great price!
Emma P.
San Francisco, CA
How pigmented are these?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
WHICH COLOR IS YOUR FAVORITE AGAINST YOUR SKIN TONE? :)
Davia G.
Huntsville, AL
Do you feel that Wet N Wild has improved their brand and quality of products over the years?
Carol B.
Schenectady, NY
Wet & Wild or NYC?
Erin S.
Milwaukee, WI
What is a place that still sells this brand? i bought it years ago, and now can't find it...