BY WET N WILD #10 in Blush

Oh, hey! Your shy, coy smile just made us blush. Waitdid we just make you blush? Orwas it this silky-smooth powder that blends perfectly into those sweet cheeks? Well, keep it up, especially with this nylon-treated, dermatologist-tested makeup formula that lasts all day! This silky-smooth, lightweight blusher strikes the perfect balance between a blendable transparent sheen and a radiant pop of maximum color. We are totally confident youll name this the best blush youve ever tried. Not tested on animals. Cruelty free. ;

• I want to recommend this blush, it’s so good, crazy pigmentation ...4 Answers
  • I saw on a show that many hollywood makeup artists use this blush...2 Answers
  • Wet & Wild or NYC?33 Answers
Brook H.
Carthage, MS
Review for: Apri-Cot in the Middle, Pearlescent Pink
These Wet n Wild blushes are quite amazing! They are highly pigmented, which was a surprise. A little bit goes a long way. You don’t need to run your brush through it...just tap the product with the end of your brush. Because of this, it lasts longer than any other blush I’ve ever tried. It’s buildable as well, so whether you want just a touch of color or are going for a bold look, this product will provide both. It blended beautifully and stayed put all day long. The color choice was nice and I found that all of the colors seemed to work great with my skin tone. The price was lower than its competitors, which is why I tried it. There wasn’t anything that I didn’t like about it! I bought it at Walmart and highly suggest that everyone looking for a WONDERFUL blush that is buildable and lasts a really long time, try this .
Michelle G.
Review for: Mellow Wine
I am such a fan of Wet N’ Wild. When they get a product right, they REALLY get it right. I think if you’ve never dabbled in this brand before, then this is the easiest place to start. This is one of the most pigmented and beautiful blushes you will find at the drugstore. I have been wearing these for some time now and I truly see no need to go beyond this brand. They have a nice shade range and are extremely cost effective. I feel like blush is never a product that needs to break the bank. This applies beautifully on the skin and has great staying power. I like mellow wine for my evening looks and then I have one of the more coral shades for a casual daytime look. Really great product and worth the buy!
Jennifer F.
Draper, UT
Review for: (3 Pack) WET N WILD Color Icon Blush (New) - Mellow Wine
I absolutely love the wet n wild blushes.... I like blushes that are more on the Matte side and that last long throughout the day. I really hate it when a Blush looks good when you first apply it, then it fades within an hour or so, and this does not so that. It blends beautifully goes on smoothly is nicely pigmented, and then lasts all day. This Blush is better than a lot of high end brands. It's so good that I Also lie to add as an eyeshadow sometimes to get that matchy matchy look with Blush and eyeshadow. Also you can put on lips, and add a little gloss if you really want all to match. And to top it off this Blush costs very little compared to what I pay for my high end blushes, so you can't get A lot better than that. However the packaging is just a basic plastic with a clear lid. A mirror would be nice, but I'm sure that's one of the things they do to keep prices low.
Rachel G.
Lees Summit, MO
Review for: Mellow Wine
Such a BEAUTIFUL blush, and the price is beautiful, too! 😄 I have always loved Wet n Wild and their products, as I feel there is such good quality for the price. I used these blushes when they were in completely different containers that came with a brush that no one ever used, haha. Those blushes lasted me for years. The pigmentation never went away, and the staying power never faded, either. I decided I needed a new one anyways, and went for the same color in the new packaging. I had high hopes that they didn’t change the formula, and it seems to me like they didnt, if anything they improved it. The colors are so rich and pigmented, and they glide so easily on the face, plus the staying power is still something to note for a $3 blush. I highly recommend these blushes.
Amber E.
Concord
Review for: (3 Pack) WET N WILD Color Icon Blush (New) - Mellow Wine
These are great but a little definitely goes a long way so you want to use a very light hand. The only reason I'm removing a star is because most of them have quite chunky glitter that I don't typically like all that much in a blush. There are some that don't have it but not many I think I've only seen one or two without it and it's kind of hard to tell cuz I don't think it says it on the packaging which ones are or not. I thought I finally found one without it, since the stores in my area don't carry a large variety of Wet and Wild makeup, but when I got it home and put it on it was very sparkly. If you go over it with a light hand and an empty brush you can usually remove the chunky glitter but that's just an extra step that isn't necessary.
Mari M.
Review for: Rose Champagne
The first time I used this blush I wasn't really impressed. On my skin tone it's very sheer and shimmery and not really a blush. However I realized that this is a great blush or bronzer topper. Rose champagne is an amazing way to add a healthy glow and a bit of warmth to medium skin tones. For the price the quality is impressive. I purchased mine at Target for like $2 and would recommend it to those who want a healthy glowing complexion
Charlie K.
Rogers, AR
Review for: Rose Champagne
I picked this blush up because KathleenLights recommended it and it does not disappoint! It has a bit of glitter to it but I don't find that translates on the skin. The shade Rose Champagne is light so I doubt it would work for anyone but pale to light skin tones, but it's a very affordable blush that I feel is worth the purchase if you're eyeing it!
Lynslee G.
Okeechobee
Review for: (3 Pack) WET N WILD Color Icon Blush (New) - Mellow Wine
Absolutely love this brand I don't think I bought anything yet that I have it lights I have medium skin and I use this every single day it is definitely buildable it does have a little Shimmer in it it does stay true to the color I would recommend these most definitely. This is one of my favorites like I said I wear one every single day and then I top it with their pedals highlights beautiful together their whole entire wet and wild line is my favorite the foundation the blush the concealer the powder the Highlight beautiful together. I would recommend anybody in this world to run out and buy it and they will absolutely love it and the Shimmer in it you don't see very much of it gorgeous on.
Methea D.
Chickamauga
Review for: Mellow Wine
I usually like wet n wild products but this one was a fail for me. The color was beautiful and matte. The problem was that after five minutes my cheeks were on fire. I had an allergic reaction to something in this blush. It was awful. Thankfully it’s not costly. My cheeks are red but my pockets aren’t empty.
Jennifer C.
Tewksbury, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Another drugstore blush favorite! When you first apply this and remember how much you paid for it, it just reminds you how drugstore make up can look just as good and have the same effect as high end makeup, without breaking the bank! Their blushes are pigmented, blend out well, not patchy, and give a great color to the skin!
Emma P.
San Francisco, CA
How pigmented are these?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
WHICH COLOR IS YOUR FAVORITE AGAINST YOUR SKIN TONE? :)
Davia G.
Huntsville, AL
Do you feel that Wet N Wild has improved their brand and quality of products over the years?
Carol B.
Schenectady, NY
Wet & Wild or NYC?
Erin S.
Milwaukee, WI
What is a place that still sells this brand? i bought it years ago, and now can't find it...