Influenster M.
Influenster M.

Which palette(s) do you own or plan on getting?
Aug. 10, 2016, 6:42 p.m.
I have one but i feel like it's not enough
Aug. 10, 2016, 6:42 p.m.
I have one but i feel like it's not enough
Laura O.
Laura O.
April 21, 2016, 8:56 p.m.
Walking on Eggshells is a classic and the colorful summer and spring pastel ones are beautiful
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
March 26, 2016, 10:03 p.m.
Walking on Eggshells is my favorite, I've repurchased so many times. I find it a pretty decent dupe for some Mac shadows.
Taylor O.
Taylor O.
March 7, 2016, 1:16 p.m.
I have "Spoiled Brat" (Pink, sparkly black, and silver) and "Walking on Eggshells" (champagne pink, light brown, eggshell) I have frequently repurchased "Walking on Eggshells" ! I love them
Wynonna I.
Wynonna I.
Jan. 31, 2016, 8:08 p.m.
Walking on Eggshells trio
Kristen B.
Kristen B.
Jan. 31, 2016, 6:06 p.m.
I own the walking on eggshells trio and the sweet as candy trio. I want to get the comfort zone 8 pan palette and the pedal pusher 8 pan palette
Aiko C.
Aiko C.
Dec. 15, 2015, 10:16 p.m.
I have one but I seriously want to buy some more :)
nadia h.
nadia h.
Dec. 5, 2015, 8:28 p.m.
I own walking on the sea shells its has a very good shades in it for a natural look
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Aug. 2, 2015, 8:37 p.m.
I love the natural color ones! I have green eyes and the colors make them pop!
Stacie J.
Stacie J.
Nov. 20, 2013, 5:30 a.m.
I own 30 and I'm currently trying to locate the Tough Girl collection-I may have to give up soon and overpay to get them off ebay.
Londa H.
Londa H.
Nov. 14, 2013, 9:58 p.m.
I own the entire permanent line of trio, 8 pans and old 6 pans. All of the tough girl, crazy pop color and the 2013 fall trios. I heart matte ,sparkle till morning, and shimmer the night away. I plan on getting any others that they come out with.
Latasha L.
Latasha L.
Oct. 23, 2013, 10:19 a.m.
I own the entire WNW Pop Art Craze Limited Edition which consists of 6 palettes, I have 4 of the Beauty Army Trios, and I have the Sunburned Palette! I love them all!!!
Gabi P.
Gabi P.
Sept. 24, 2013, 3:18 p.m.
I own the Petal Pusher Palette, the Comfort Zone Palette, the Blue Had Me At Hello Palette and the Walking on Egg Shells Trio. I plan to by more (all) of the trios as I find them.
Chrissy M.
Chrissy M.
Sept. 3, 2013, 5:58 p.m.
I have 9 of them so far but I'd like to get more of the pop art ones, they are awesome!
Joann D.
Joann D.
Aug. 5, 2013, 5:34 p.m.
To many to even name lol, but walking on eggshells is by far my favorite.
July 3, 2013, 3:22 p.m.
I have every single trio. If you order them online you can get special coupon codes for free shipping and percent off. My favorite is walking on eggshells
July 3, 2013, 3:21 p.m.
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
June 23, 2013, 1:38 a.m.
I have Walking on Eggshells and Silent Treatment in the trios. I also have Comfort Zone and Sparkle till Morning in the 8 pan palettes. I also have three limited edition palettes from Holiday 2011, including a baked palette, which I love, but am running out of!
Kirstie V.
Kirstie V.
Jan. 8, 2013, 7:29 a.m.
I own quite a few of the trios and I have the Comfort zone and Sparkle till morning 8 pans. I've always wanted the Gilded Age trios sooo badly, but sadly they were Limited Edition and I never could find them. :( Hopefully they will be re-released!!
Amy R.
Amy R.
Nov. 8, 2012, 1:32 p.m.
Waklikg on Eggshells, Silent Treatment, Blue had me at Hello, Petal Pusher, Comfort Zone, Lust, Pride, Greed, A cool glass of shine
Martha M.
Martha M.
Nov. 5, 2012, 5:33 p.m.
I love the "Walking on Eggshells" palette! I'm kind of afraid of buying the brighter colors, but I am sure they are just as beautiful:)
Shirley Y.
Shirley Y.
Nov. 3, 2012, 5:41 p.m.
I Have "Walking on Eggshells" & "Sweet as Candy" very cheap & pigmented shadows!
McKenna H.
McKenna H.
Nov. 3, 2012, 3:18 p.m.
I have Silent Treatment and I plan on getting more. Silent Treatment is really good trio. I get lots of compliments when I wear it.
Thalia H.
Thalia H.
Nov. 2, 2012, 6:53 p.m.
The matte one :)
Melanie L.
Melanie L.
Nov. 2, 2012, 3:09 p.m.
Im not a big fan of their trios but i do own quite a few of them i personally like the paletter that contains 6 colors where one side is shimmer and the other is matte. My favorite palette from them would have to be their VANITY palette (neutral colors). Ive purchased it multiple times and i plan on continuing to purchase more.
Nov. 2, 2012, 7:29 a.m.
Also own lust palette and purple pallet
Nov. 2, 2012, 7:27 a.m.
I want walking on egg shells. I own the trio with gold dark brown and pink trio
April W.
April W.
Nov. 1, 2012, 8:30 p.m.
I own I'm getting sunburned, party girl**(pink, black, silver) && i dream of greenie
Joanne K.
Joanne K.
Nov. 1, 2012, 2:05 p.m.
I have Walking on Eggshells, Silent Treatment, I'm Getting Sunburned and Sweet as Candy. I plan on getting: Knock on Wood and Don't Steal My Thunder
Diana F.
Diana F.
Nov. 1, 2012, 11:40 a.m.
I own walking on Eggshells (380B) and knock on wood (383B) trios. Fist one is great for a every-day look or cat eyes. second one gives u a romantic look for a date.
Kriszta J.
Kriszta J.
Nov. 1, 2012, 11:05 a.m.
I own the color icon petal pusher palette, but i am planning on getting the "Spoiled brat"
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Nov. 1, 2012, 4:32 a.m.
I own walking on egg shells! And I'm not sure which one i want to get i love them all!
Elisa U.
Elisa U.
Oct. 31, 2012, 10:59 p.m.
I plan to buy the Wet N Wild 8 Pan Palette Where's The Party At ? I love those colors

Join Now