Viviana A.
Viviana A.

Do they need a primer underneath in order for them not to crease or will they insure pigmentation for at least half of the day?
Kaitlin M.
Kaitlin M.
Oct. 7, 2014, 2:40 p.m.
In my opinion, all eye shadows need a primer in order to have the eyeshadow looking its best.
Gabriela P.
Gabriela P.
Oct. 6, 2014, 9:24 p.m.
If you plan to use it for more than 3 hours ill say u NEED a primer.
Lindsay R.
Lindsay R.
Oct. 2, 2014, 7:41 p.m.
Honestly, using a primer with any eyeshadow is one of the best things that you can do! I use the Maybelline tattoo bases and it helps them stay for a good length of time.
Rachel F.
Rachel F.
Sept. 25, 2014, 3:28 p.m.
A primer would defintely lengethen the wear time of the shadows. I can't say for sure how long it would last for you, but I have oily lids and I find without primer they crease on me in about an hour. With my primer, they don't crease at all. (I use Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden)
WHITNEY C.
WHITNEY C.
Sept. 24, 2014, 2:25 a.m.
I recommend using WET N WILD Fergie Primer! it's the best and a dupe for urban decay primer! or you can also use NYX eye pencil in milk or cottage cheese. The colors will stay and last long
Kelly O.
Kelly O.
Sept. 22, 2014, 8:19 p.m.
When I use primer they last longer, but crease more than when I don't use it.
Hina N.
Hina N.
Sept. 19, 2014, 11:30 p.m.
I needed a primer for the glitter ones...
Leeann P.
Leeann P.
Sept. 17, 2014, 9:04 a.m.
I never use a primer with these
Tessabella L.
Tessabella L.
Sept. 17, 2014, 3:45 a.m.
They're not oily in the slightest. I've used some of the brighter colours with and without a primer and the shadows last about 7 hours without primer, and quite a bit longer with primer. This is going to depend on you, though - if you have oily lids, you might want to use primer and a brightening pencil/base shadow first. Same advice if you live somewhere really warm.
Lindsey M.
Lindsey M.
Sept. 16, 2014, 5:15 p.m.
I've never used one and it always turns out great and lasts all day.
Brynn T.
Brynn T.
Sept. 14, 2014, 11:34 a.m.
To be safe, I would use a primer but it's not completely necessary.
Suganya T.
Suganya T.
Sept. 13, 2014, 8:10 p.m.
I have used this with and without primer. If I need it for a long time and if I really need my makeup to show then I use the primer or else I just go without primer.
Rose J.
Rose J.
Sept. 13, 2014, 7:22 p.m.
I never use primer and I have oily skin. They last through more than half the day.
Mei B.
Mei B.
Sept. 11, 2014, 9:22 p.m.
I love primer under anything. It makes the color better. Also I love to wet my brush and apply the eyeshadow :)
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Sept. 10, 2014, 7:24 a.m.
I rarely use primer with them and have great pigmentation a after a day of work. I have used Nyx milk stick under the colors for a more dramatic color
Artesha C.
Artesha C.
Sept. 8, 2014, 11:53 a.m.
I always use a primer. This makes the eyeshadow apply easy to the eye and makes the color stand out and less chalky. I hope this response help you. I love the eye primer in a pod by NYX. It's awesome. You can also use the primer to highlight under your bow area.
Kiesha V.
Kiesha V.
Sept. 7, 2014, 5:41 p.m.
They last all day even with out a primer.

Join Now