Add a Photo
Photos (463)
Lee N.
Lee N.
Bakersfield, CA
So the listing says this page is for the eyeshadow trios, but everyone else is putting their 6-pan palette reviews here, so I might as well do that too, right?

I have the widely-hyped Comfort Zone palette, and I believe that one in particular lives up to all the raves, if only for the blue-brown dupe alone. The formula is smooth and super pigmented—all at a very low price. Totally recommended.

I also have the now-discontinued palettes in Lust, Greed, and Pride. Actually, some of those are in past tense. For the most part, most of the shades are eh, okay. I tossed the Pride one because a lot of the shadows were super chalky and hard to apply. The Lust and Greed palettes were alright, but I've since found better alternatives at around the same price range.

For the most part, I think wnw shadows are pretty reliable at the price point. Some shades are duds, but a lot of them are hits.
Cynthia M.
Cynthia M.
Bay Area
SHORT REVIEW:
Very soft and pigmented, cheap, very blendable, colors are very beautiful together.

EXCESSIVELY LONG REVIEW:
I got this trio from Walgreens along with the megaprotein mascara that's not the best (that's a story for another time), and I think the trio actually works very well! As you can see in the picture it's the trio called "silent treatment". The pink browbone shade is very pinkie, a tad bit sheer, the dark dark purple(?)black shimmer crease shade is great, and the purple eyelid shade is very very soft, like so soft 1 swipe with my sausage index finger almost erased the word "eyelid". None of the shades are matte, it's very cheap, pigmented and I love it, you can't take this away from me. Lastly it comes with a sponge tip applicator and a kind of fluffyish angled brush? My angled brush's hairs were a bit frayed but the sponge tip was totally fine
Wynonna I.
Wynonna I.
Vancouver, WA
I have this in the Sweet as Candy trio and bought it for about $2.30 at my local Walmart. The reason why I bought this is because of the hype that YouTuber beauty gurus are making, specifically on the Walking on Eggshells trio. I planned on buying the " Walking on Eggshells" one, but can't because my Walmart always runs out of it and I ended up buying "Sweet as Candy". Even though I didn't get the one I originally planned on buying, I'm already content on what I got and is definitely wort it. Wet n wild is a good brand in general, especially for people who doesn't have a large budget like me. Also if it helps, Wet n Wild is mostly vegan and is cruelty free, which means they do not test on animals. All in all, great eyeshadow trio and very easy to use because it tells you which one is for the browbone, crease and eyelid.
Mya T.
Mya T.
This is one of my fav products that uses bold and vibrant colours to express how people feel I would totally use this pallets for summer or spring this would make u look fun and would bring out you character a little more I would recommend this grateful and beautiful product to people who love colourful and vibrant colours I think that this would bring fun and joy out of the person this product stays all day lasting you 24 hours this product is also good and adorable for all you makeup LOVERS!!!! It is also a great bargain and young makeup lovers might feel confident wearing all these bright colours ❤️❤️ If you really like bright and awesome colours then this is the product for YOU!!! You could also get another trio which is a basic and u could also use some of the great colours as highlighters
Jackie L.
Jackie L.
Omaha, NE
This product is a great alternative to higher end eyeshadows, whether you're on a tight budget or just looking to save some money. I purchased it from Walgreens and used the white/gray/black trio (I forget what it's called but it's something cool!) and for years it was how I achieved the perfect smoky eye look. The shadows are pigmented with or without a primer. This was the first eyeshadow palette I played with, and I didn't know about eyeshadow primers at the time so I just applied it to my bare eyelids. Either way it looks great, and minimal creasing, if at all. Not to mention the color combinations are adorable and the shadows tell you exactly where to put what!
Zandrea B.
Zandrea B.
San Diego, CA
I have the bigger palettes: Comfort Zone (I have a picture on one of my lists go check it out!) and I love it. It's has 8 incredibly pigmented earthy tones. All are shimmery, but it's okay because I use this in conjunction with matte shadows from other palettes I have. The blue/brown duo-chrome shade i the bottom left corner makes it worth the 4 bucks. I would repurchase this just for that shade! It's super trendy and pigmented. This palette is amazing for that pop of shimmer and pigment on the lids. I definitely will purchase this item a million times. I love it that much! Go and buy this you won't regret it. It's very affordable and pigmented.
Patty O.
Patty O.
I have the "comfort zone" palette as well as a few of the five color palettes and love them, they have some fall out so you have to tap the brush before applying to avoid shadow on your face, I find them to be really well pigmented and that they last pretty well with and without a primer, though they do excel with a primer. I was eyeballing the Too Faced Sweet Peach palette and thought of how I already owned this WnW one and that there were similar colors in it, not a dupe but for a fraction of the price you can make a similar looking eye if you don't mind lack of peach smell ( picture provided was done exclusively with the comfort zone palette)
alycia r.
alycia r.
Jacksonville, FL
Honestly, if I could give these trios 800 stars, i would! If you are a beginner in makeup & or you are looking for a very inexpensive but amazing quality eyeshadow, Wet N' Wild should be your go to! These trios usually cost $2.99 so for $1 each you can NOT beat them. Some of their shadows blend better and are more pigmented than mac eyeshadows. They should be a staple item for you! They have bright colors and neutrals and their other products are pretty great as well! I have no idea how they are able to afford to sell their products for so cheap but I will tell you one thing, I will be a supporter of their brand for life.
Jeri D.
Jeri D.
Calhoun, GA
You need these trios in your life, especially in the colors Silent Treatment, Walking on Eggshells, and Sweet as Candy are perfect for us brown-eyed girls. Coordinating trio shades take the guesswork out of creating the perfect eyeshadow look. Each complementary shade is embossed with “eyelid,” “crease,” and “browbone” to provide an easy application guide. These long-lasting, richly-pigmented formulas contain a jet-milled base and silicone technology for satiny-smooth, crease-resistant wear. Enriched with macadamia oil, each shadow provides continuous moisture that improves the appearance of the delicate eye area.
Laura S.
Laura S.
Austin, TX
Jan. 20, 2016, 10:54 a.m.
Review for: Coloricon Eye Shadow Walking On Eggshell
YES. I have a few high-end shadows and I reach for this daily instead. It's set out so even the novice knows how to use it - with a lid shade, a crease shade and a highlighter. The crease shade is a very subtle and flattering taupe/brown - looks just like a shadow! The lid shade is especially beautiful - a slightly shimmery buttery gold/nude. And the highlight is a pale but not crazily sparkly (I always feel a bit too drag queen with super-shimmery highlighting). This trio is insanely cheap and genuinely better than many prestige shadows. LOVE IT. I just wish they would make the packaging prettier...
Loevens M.
Loevens M.
What is you favorite eyeshadow trio from Wet n Wild?
Ines J.
Ines J.
Baton Rouge, LA
Is it well pigmented?
Vinamae M.
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Which palette is your favorite?!
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
Which palette(s) do you own or plan on getting?
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Which is your favorite trio? (Mine is Walking on Eggshells.)