23 colors available

BY WET N WILD #36 in Eyeshadow Palettes

The Wet n Wild Color Icon Eye Shadow Collection is a versatile item that will complement your makeup collection. This product features a wide range of shades that can be used independently or blended together to enhance your natural beauty. With the...

• Is it well pigmented?72 Answers
  • What is you favorite eyeshadow trio from Wet n Wild?94 Answers
  • here in philippines this is really pricey but they said this is rea...1 Answers
Wet n Wild Color Icon Trio
  • "However you cannot beat the price and the great color pallets they have available." in 2 reviews
  • "i really love these trios they stay well and give a little sparkle to.ur eyes i would recommend to anyone and also is affordable. " in 1 review
  • "These used to be my go to eyeshadows when I was younger, they are very pigmented and inexpensive." in 1 review
  • "Also, if you aren't a makeup collector like me, you might not have or want a ton of eye shadows, so I would recommend this." in 1 review
  • "I wouldn't recommend using the brush it comes with, so just use your own if you have one." in 1 review
Lee N.
Lee N.
Bakersfield, CA
So the listing says this page is for the eyeshadow trios, but everyone else is putting their 6-pan palette reviews here, so I might as well do that too, right?

I have the widely-hyped Comfort Zone palette, and I believe that one in particular lives up to all the raves, if only for the blue-brown dupe alone. The formula is smooth and super pigmented—all at a very low price. Totally recommended.

I also have the now-discontinued palettes in Lust, Greed, and Pride. Actually, some of those are in past tense. For the most part, most of the shades are eh, okay. I tossed the Pride one because a lot of the shadows were super chalky and hard to apply. The Lust and Greed palettes were alright, but I've since found better alternatives at around the same price range.

For the most part, I think wnw shadows are pretty reliable at the price point. Some shades are duds, but a lot of them are hits.
Cynthia M.
Cynthia M.
Bay Area
SHORT REVIEW:
Very soft and pigmented, cheap, very blendable, colors are very beautiful together.

EXCESSIVELY LONG REVIEW:
I got this trio from Walgreens along with the megaprotein mascara that's not the best (that's a story for another time), and I think the trio actually works very well! As you can see in the picture it's the trio called "silent treatment". The pink browbone shade is very pinkie, a tad bit sheer, the dark dark purple(?)black shimmer crease shade is great, and the purple eyelid shade is very very soft, like so soft 1 swipe with my sausage index finger almost erased the word "eyelid". None of the shades are matte, it's very cheap, pigmented and I love it, you can't take this away from me. Lastly it comes with a sponge tip applicator and a kind of fluffyish angled brush? My angled brush's hairs were a bit frayed but the sponge tip was totally fine
Jackie L.
Jackie L.
Omaha, NE
This product is a great alternative to higher end eyeshadows, whether you're on a tight budget or just looking to save some money. I purchased it from Walgreens and used the white/gray/black trio (I forget what it's called but it's something cool!) and for years it was how I achieved the perfect smoky eye look. The shadows are pigmented with or without a primer. This was the first eyeshadow palette I played with, and I didn't know about eyeshadow primers at the time so I just applied it to my bare eyelids. Either way it looks great, and minimal creasing, if at all. Not to mention the color combinations are adorable and the shadows tell you exactly where to put what!
Patty O.
Patty O.
I have the "comfort zone" palette as well as a few of the five color palettes and love them, they have some fall out so you have to tap the brush before applying to avoid shadow on your face, I find them to be really well pigmented and that they last pretty well with and without a primer, though they do excel with a primer. I was eyeballing the Too Faced Sweet Peach palette and thought of how I already owned this WnW one and that there were similar colors in it, not a dupe but for a fraction of the price you can make a similar looking eye if you don't mind lack of peach smell ( picture provided was done exclusively with the comfort zone palette)
alycia r.
alycia r.
Jacksonville, FL
Honestly, if I could give these trios 800 stars, i would! If you are a beginner in makeup & or you are looking for a very inexpensive but amazing quality eyeshadow, Wet N' Wild should be your go to! These trios usually cost $2.99 so for $1 each you can NOT beat them. Some of their shadows blend better and are more pigmented than mac eyeshadows. They should be a staple item for you! They have bright colors and neutrals and their other products are pretty great as well! I have no idea how they are able to afford to sell their products for so cheap but I will tell you one thing, I will be a supporter of their brand for life.
Jeri D.
Jeri D.
Calhoun, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
You need these trios in your life, especially in the colors Silent Treatment, Walking on Eggshells, and Sweet as Candy are perfect for us brown-eyed girls. Coordinating trio shades take the guesswork out of creating the perfect eyeshadow look. Each complementary shade is embossed with “eyelid,” “crease,” and “browbone” to provide an easy application guide. These long-lasting, richly-pigmented formulas contain a jet-milled base and silicone technology for satiny-smooth, crease-resistant wear. Enriched with macadamia oil, each shadow provides continuous moisture that improves the appearance of the delicate eye area.
Lily H.
Lily H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Wet N Wild Color Icon shadows are the best eyeshadows from the drugstore! Did I mention how cheap they are too? I have Walking On Eggshells and I believe all three of the colours are MAC dupes (Naked Lunch, Shroom, and Cork). The shadows are soft, not powdery at all, and very pigmented. My favorite has to be the Naked Lunch dupe. For some reason in mine, the brown shade or Cork dupe is pretty hard and doesn't pick up well on my finger or brush but I know for sure that other ones pick up well so it's only my trio that's like that. Either way, these are the best cheap eyeshadows in the market!
olivia v.
olivia v.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have every wet and wild eyeshadow palette ever made. if you want a pigmented eyeshadow that blends easily, get this. they have a wide range of color selections... and my favorite thing about it is that they have where you put the eyeshadow written on it so if you are a beginner you can know how, and where to use them! by far my go to affordable eyeshadow colors... the also have some dupes in some of the palettes, comfort zone has some dupes from naked palettes and lorac pro... overall great product!!! they also come witha blending and sponge brush!!! common it doesn't get better than that!!
Chelsea Y.
Chelsea Y.
Bowling Green, OH
There are several things I love about this product. First, the price is amazing and really can't be beat. Second, I love that this comes in a trio with directions on where to put each color (i.e. Lid, crease, etc.). It really takes the guessing out of trying to figure out which colors should go together. I also like how it looks when you first put it on. And that's where the only negative about this product enlies. The color looks great when you put it on but doesn't last or stay put for a long period of time. Overall, I think this is a good product; just don't expect it to last all day.
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
Reading, PA
Review for: Creative Eye Shadows
I've been a fan of Wet n Wild products for many years and I can remember using the eye liner as a teenager. This brands of make up has only gotten better over the years. The Coloricon Eye Shadow Trios are a favorite of mine because it's nice to have a variety and they go on very smooth with a soft brush. I usually stick with more natural tones, but with this product, I've allowed myself to go outside of the box. I've tried colors that I was afraid to try before and it's always fun to play around with make up colors. I usually buy these at Wal-Mart or CVS and the price is really decent.
Loevens M.
Loevens M.
What is you favorite eyeshadow trio from Wet n Wild?
Ines J.
Ines J.
Baton Rouge, LA
Is it well pigmented?
Vinamae M.
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Which palette is your favorite?!
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
Which palette(s) do you own or plan on getting?
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Which is your favorite trio? (Mine is Walking on Eggshells.)