19 colors available

BY WET N WILD

Intensify Your Look with one Swipe Long-wearing crease resistant 2 Wear alone or mix match Infused with Aloe and Coconut Oil, these shimmering glitters with a clear base, glide on and never over-dry. Each glitter shade is long-wearing and crease resistant to keep you looking flawless for hours. Wear alone or mix and match to instantly transform your look from ordinary to fabulous! see more...

• Is this good or is it just a glittery mess?5 Answers
  • I would love to receive a package 2 Answers
  • How do you get this to stay in place/not crease? Even with primer I...1 Answers
Chelsea P.
Chelsea P.
San Diego , CA
Review for: Brulee
Um WOW! High end eyeshadow at under dollar store prices. Did I really just buy a $0.93 eyeshadow at Walmart that is as good as shadows 20X the cost?!?!?

Great pigmentation. Color is an off white cream color. It photographs orangey but it is more cream than orange (a flesh tone really). It isn't as orange as makeup geeks product of the same name it's about 2 shades lighter. It is matte which is super rarely for a drug store shadow. Really great transition shade for medium to light skin tones. Likely a decent highlight for darker tones if you like matte. This is super nice for blending out darker colors you may have gotten heavy handed with. The formula is surprisingly creamy.

Definitely add it to your collection. This is excellent for beginners and pros. If you were trying to put together a makeup starter kit this is a must have. Pick this up and the comfort zone palette and you will be covered for eye shadows. Absolutely in love with this!
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.
Cruelty free brand for anyone that cares. Can b found in any drugstore/Walmart. tip: buy when drugstores have sales. Hit stores that sell b/c if it sits for a while, it hardens. Found mine in Walgreens for 49c each. Currently on the Walgreens site for sale for 79c. However it does retail for $1 putting it at 5 cents/.01 oz. very affordable. Possible allergies to watch for: Sorbic Acid. Ethylhexyl palmitate, polybutene, microcrystalline wax, phenoxyethanol are irritants to skin. Not for people with sensitive skin. Feels very heavy on lids b/c of microcrystalline in wax. If applied with flat brush, it picks up and goes on lids patchy. Waxy texture makes glitter stick to the hairs of brush & not on lid. Best way to apply is with tip of finger but beware of glitter sticking to the finger b/c it's hard to take off. Creases if used by itself. Use w/ shadow to set wax for more comfort & fix patchiness . Smoke out at ends. Don't use under eyes.
Ash M.
Ash M.
Eastaboga, AL
The price is great but of course lets face it you always have to keep in mind that you get what you pay for. The glitter shows more color than what you actually get once you use it. As soon as you open it its beautiful with color dab your tool in to use and you quickly wipe away the colorful glitter and basically you can see the best application will be the first. After the first application u wipe the top layer away and what u see after that is a much duller color. Seems they add a top layer of glitter to make it more appealing to the eye to buy. Its a sticky paste that u have to add a powder base to in order for it not to wipe away. And its just plain sticky and unappealing. Wet and wild is great for the kids i bought it for holloween. Adults do not think you can depend on this brand for all day wear. You can do much better with a little extra cash. You get extra wear and better quality. Again u get what u pay for. This is $1 or less
Zakiya B.
Zakiya B.
Edgewater Prk, NJ
Review for: Glitter Binge
I purchased two of these like 2 years ago before I really knew how to do makeup . And when I first used them I was annoyed because when I purchased them I was expecting it to be like a full on glitter shadow . But to my dissatisfaction I found that it's basically just a tacky gloss with a few and I mean a very few glitter specs in it . But the plus side is that since I have learned how to do makeup I realized I could use this as a glittery shadow adhesive . So when I'm using any metallic or glittery based eye shadows the ones that are harder to pack on and adhere to eyelids . I just dab this product on the part of my eye I want to shadow to adhere to and it makes it easier to pack on and the shadow looks more vibrant because of that .
Siterria N.
Siterria N.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
When CVS Pharmacy Has A CRAZYπŸ™ƒ Beauty Deal From (8/22-8/28/2016) On Milani, E.L.F. & WetNWild Beauty Products & You're A Hugh Drug Store Hoarder & Love Your CVS Beauty Club Rewards & Perks Like I Do Than You Will Understand Why I'm Writing This Review So ALL Week (8/22-8/28/2016) At CVS They Have All "WETNWILD" Beauty Products At "Buy One Get One Free" So You Know I Had To Take Advantage in This Deal So Today I Picked Up Two Glitters ✨ in "Groupie & Brass" & Two Neutral Nail Polish Colors & I'm planning on creating a makeup eye look with glitter and what what to kick it off with this GORGEOUS Hot Pink Glitter In "Groupie"πŸ˜œπŸ’• For Only $1.27 Buy One Get One Free" At CVS Pharmacy! So I Can't Wait To Test This Beauty πŸ’– Out!
Erla B.
Erla B.
Barnstable , MA
Review for: Brulee
My holy grail eyeshadow!! This is a very pigmented and creamy matte cream colored eyeshadow. It retails for $1 and sometimes you might even get it cheaper than that

It's the only eyeshadow I've ever gone through. I think I'm on my 4th one. I use it every time I wear makeup. After I apply my eyeshadow primer I apply this from my lash line up to my brow bone and it's a good match for my super pale skin. It just makes whatever other shadows I use blend easily together.

I've also used it to set my under eye concealer when I forgot my powder and it was fine. I highly recommend trying this and for deeper skin tones this makes a nice matte highlight
brittany h.
brittany h.
Lost Creek, WV
I could go on forever about Wet n Wild eyeshadows. They are so shockingly just amazing, comparable to high end eyeshadows.. it's literally just unbelieveable. I'd always overlooked this brand bc of how cheap they are, didn't think there was any way they could be of good quality.. then I saw kathleen lights on youtube talking about these in one of her videos and decided to give it a try; for only being like 97 cents, it's extremely buttery and pigmented.. well worth your money for sure. You should, without a doubt, give these a try.. you can literally pay for one with pocket change. I recommend the shades brulee and nutty the most.. A+
Dominique A.
Dominique A.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Cheeky
I literally have all these wet n wild color icon eyeshadow singles. I have all the colors and even have the wet n wild color icon eyeshadow palettes. I can tell that some palettes use different formulas because some colors spread differently and come out a little ashy and dust like. i don't like your glitter palettes because they are made with jell or some type of jelly like substance and there is not enough glitter and because of the jell it just clumps up and rolls over your eyes into a ball. it was pretty useless but my mom gets a lot of coupons so we get these things free from the drug stores and i don't turn down free stuff.
Bliss M.
Bliss M.
Spring Valley, CA
The key to this product is what you use to apply it. I didnt know how to apply it so i tried with a silicon brush and it doesnt work. You have to use a sponge to apply it. Use the end of the sponge and press it into the product and dab lightly on the lid for the best application. It is not meant to be packed on but more as a subtle highlight but is still very nice. I actually have 3 colors, I have the red, gold, and silver. I love it and it makes me eyes pop. I put it on top of my eye shadow up towards the upper part of my eye shadow and it is very nice. I love it. It is very affordable and makes any look elegant and special.
Tori R.
Tori R.
Arlington, TX
Review for: Nutty
Love, love, love it. I've been a big fan of Wet N Wild Brulee for a long time and thought I'd try a couple more shades in the singles collection. All the ones I grabbed were just as pigmented and creamy as Brulee, and then there was Nutty. Jackpot! This is my new go-to for a one shadow look. It has just enough shimmer to look slightly darker in the crease than it does on the lid and the cool-toned shine on top of its warmer brown base is the perfect combo for my hair and skin tone. Sheer it out, or pack it on, this is the only shadow you need in a pinch.
Kristen B.
Kristen B.
Is this a matte eyeshadow of does it have some shimmer? Do you use it for a all over the lid base or in the crease!
Tiffanie K.
Tiffanie K.
Orlando, FL
I'm so excited to try this, I just bought it at Dollar Tree (holla!). So, do you guys use this shade by itself or as a base for other shades? How do ya'll like it?
Hafsa S.
Hafsa S.
Karachi
Hello ! Please tell me it's good or not ? Honest reviews thanks :)
rebecca s.
rebecca s.
Accrington
Does the glitter continue through out the whole product?
Erin S.
Erin S.
Does the glitter stay without a glitter primer?