BY WET N WILD

Get a truly unique unicorn glow with this ultra-saturated, high impact, shimmering pearl powder that blends easily for a beautiful rainbow highlight. Featuring micro-fine pearl pigments which combine to create a targeted multi-color glow. Use each majestic shade individually for a precise pop of radiance or swirl together to achieve an everlasting glow.

Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Boron Nitride, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Ethyl Macadamiate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Lauryl PEG/PPG-18/18 Methicone, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Lauroyl Lysine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Dodecene, Isostearyl Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Tin Oxide, o-Cymen-5-ol, Water/Eau, Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate, [+/- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Mica, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Ferric Ferrocyanide/CI 77510].

• Curious to try this out. How does it apply? What color st...1 Answers
  • How do you guys feel about this product??1 Answers
  • Has anyone used this???1 Answers
wet n wild Color Icon Rainbow Highlighter
  • "i love this highlighter so much. it’s cute and travel size friendly and looks amazing on the skin. it is easy to apply and can be made to look natural or can be built to a popping highlight. i would recommend to a friend and i would buy again for the high pigment and lovely look on the face." in 49 reviews
Amaya B.
Review for: Unicorn Glow more...
Omg when i use this highlighter i glow up. It's  shinny bright it just pulls your whole look together. I love to use the pink yellow and orange part highly pigmented super easy to apply.Its the best and could not get any better i would buy it 7 time's over again
Sara R.
La Crosse
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Unicorn Glow more...
I love this highlighter for travel and on the go. The rainbow colors don’t show up that way on the skin, they combine to form a pretty champagne/rose gold/dark bronze kind of color pending which side of the color spectrum you use
Alice V.
Woodside, NY
Purchased at: Beautycon
Review for: Bronze Over The Rainbow more...
This was my absolute favorite highlighter some time ago! I really loved it and it gave a nice glittery highlight. I probably wouldn’t wear it everyday because it is kinda glittery and that’s not always the look I’m going for
Lynn S.
oshkosh Wisconsin
Purchased at: Walmart
I want overly impressed by this. Seeing it used in photos looked a whole lot better than actually using it myself. Maybe its great for the younger generation. But definitely not for me.
Jennifer W.
If you're looking to try out this trend of rainbow highlighters this is a very affordable, decent option. It did take a while to get my hands on this product I wasn't carried in a lot of the stores around me but I was able to find it around Halloween time. It has good pigmentation to it. It's interesting to try all the colors mixed and also when you're trying to get the actual rainbow effect on your brush. Overall it's fun to play around with it's not something I would use on a daily basis but it's extremely inexpensive and wet and wild is a great brand so I highly would recommend trying this out if you are in the market for a rainbow highlight and have a use for it. My only complaint other than the difficulty with finding the product is that the packaging is a little flimsy / cheap but that's to be expected for the price point.
Eve G.
Purchased at: H-E-B
Review for: Unicorn Glow more...
This product is very affordable. Unfortunately for me it doesn't show up well on skin or how I want it to. Doesn't last a very long time. Look good when swatching and when first wearing. Would be a good product for photos or video but not to wear for long periods of time.
Jessica B.
Mount Airy
Review for: Unicorn Glow more...
It works, kind-of. Didn’t really live up to my expectations of all the beautiful rainbow highlights I’d been seeing all over the internet. It is shimmery (though I’ve only used it a few times, so I’m still at the top of the product and can’t speak for the whole pan). The way the colors are placed, it’s difficult to use with consistent result, but it does sometimes produce a nice look.
Nikki M.
Love it! All of the colors are equally pigmented and show up on my skin. I love that I can have a little rainbow on my cheek bones. It's so cute! It does turn a bluish violet color if you mix them all together, but that's another win for me. Most humans wouldn't to buy two different crazy colored highlighters. Mixing defeats the purpose if you ask me. I can't wait to use this on my eyes as well. Great pigment, affordable, and fun!
Rose T.
Scranton, PA
I am so disappointed in this product as far as highlight goes. I use it on my eyes alot to highlight there, and it's amazing for that, great tool for colorful eye looks, but as far as cheeks go I'm so let down. I even tried swirling a brush around to create a more white highlighter but it ends up having blue more than any other pigment. I'm glad I found it after months of seeing empty spaces as it was always sold out everywhere. it's deffinately going to get use, however I'm very upset that it was nowhere near what I expected it to be. The pigment is AMAZING. but I was looking for a highlighter not a sheer eyeshadow....you know?
Sabrina S.
Leesburg, FL
I am so excited my search for this highlighter is at an end! After searching the stores around me since it came out I finally found it at Walmart!! I haven’t seen it there before and it was already marked half off so I grabbed it!! It is gorgeous! I haven’t used it on my face but I swatched it on my hand and I’m in love! I’ve never had colorful highlighters and I’m excited to use this as my pop of color since I stay pretty neutral with my eyeshadow!
Lex T.
Westerville, OH
I've been interested in trying a rainbow highlighter, however I'm very fair skinned. Does this look okay on us pale girls?
Alecia P.
Pittsford, NY
I've been dying to try this! Is it worth it? I have yet to try rainbow highlights!
Bobbi K.
How well does this work compared to the "good" brands?
trina M.
Is this only available online??
Diana H.
Do you prefer a pressed powder or a loose powder highlighter?